Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition $39.99 PS3/XBOX 360 @SEARS

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
For those who still looking for the steelbook collector's edition with all the goodies. Shipping was only $0.99 for me

XBOX 360 Version
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05891543000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

PS3 Version
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

Following description is from Capcom site

For fans of the legendary series, this Resident Evil® 5: Collector's Edition is not to be missed. Included are loads of never-before-seen collectible items not available anywhere else - all designed around RE5’s Kijuju setting and the game’s in-depth storyline.

Included in the collector's edition:
  • Tricell messenger bag
  • Chris Redfield figurine
  • BSAA patch
  • Kijuju-inspired pendant
  • Bonus disc
Bringing the entire collection together is a custom-made steel case with special art showcasing signature elements of the RE5 campaign - the Kijuju writings, ominous number five and two-player co-op. Inside the case is where the real action lies, with a two-disc set including the game and bonus disc packed with special features. The Making of Resident Evil 5 feature, first shown at the Tokyo Game Show, is included on the bonus disc. A digital art gallery showcasing the game’s incredible HD graphics and impressive art style and a Resident Evil Degeneration trailer top off the special features making this bonus disc a must-have for all Resident Evil devotees.

I'm waiting till i get a deal for this at $20. Still a bit too steep considering I've got a number of games I've still yet to play. I'll pass for now. Thanks though.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I got it for $20 at game stop 10 months ago.[/QUOTE]

No, you got the steelbook which is one fifth of this collection. Which, yeah, is $17.99 used.

Got this for $20 at best buy months ago. Most of the stuff it comes with is crap, but I've actually used the bag to stuff clothes in for sleepovers or towels when going to the beach. The steel book is quite nice as well.

Picked this up at Gamestop for $29.99. I had a $25.00 gift card as well. There is still one copy of the 360 version left. I wish the Batman:AA would drop cheaper, currently $69.99 at GS.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Picked this up at Gamestop for $29.99. I had a $25.00 gift card as well. There is still one copy of the 360 version left. I wish the Batman:AA would drop cheaper, currently $69.99 at GS.[/QUOTE]

I got Batman CE for around 35 bucks from Amazon. It is currently 49.99 with free shipping there.
For RE 5, was it a special offer or is $29.99 the current price of this edition at Gamestop.
Also does anyone know which CE version of RE5 is difficult to find in general. PS3 or Xbox 360

[quote name='DanteWarrior']I got Batman CE for around 35 bucks from Amazon. It is currently 49.99 with free shipping there.
For RE 5, was it a special offer or is $29.99 the current price of this edition at Gamestop.
Also does anyone know which CE version of RE5 is difficult to find in general. PS3 or Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous of the $35 tag. It was already tagged at $29.99. No specials or anything I'm aware of. I don't know anything about the difficulty of finding either.

[quote name='Survivalism']No, you got the steelbook which is one fifth of this collection. Which, yeah, is $17.99 used.[/QUOTE]

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

I GOT THIS - NEW - FOR 20 - AT GAME STOP. COLLECTORS EDITION, SEALED! NEW! NOT USED! NEW!
FOR $20!

[quote name='Survivalism']No, you got the steelbook which is one fifth of this collection. Which, yeah, is $17.99 used.[/QUOTE]

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

$20, NEW, not USED! At Game Stop! PURCHASED MONTHS AGO{LOOK AT THE DATE}, SO "YEAH" GOOD LUCK FINDING IT NOW!

bread's done
Back