• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:57 PM

https://www.hospital...027CE2B789DAB96

ps3 - tnote827
xbox live - tnote827

#92 doctorfaustus

doctorfaustus

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

Less than a week until the marathon begins! Good luck everyone!

#93 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

Anyone thinking about blogging while doing this?
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#94 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:40 AM

I thought about it. I hope to hook up with a few CAGs on Halo, Medal of Honor (PS3), MAG, or Uncharted, as well as whatever Gamefly decides to send me. I still plan on a doing a little bit of single player.

Who knows. Might be a game day decision, depending on whether or not my eyes melt off.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

#95 ceck3969

ceck3969

Kung Fu is Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

I'm in as well, C. Kruder.

#96 ceck3969

ceck3969

Kung Fu is Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:49 AM

I might do a Ustream of my basement for my site, probably playing Mafia 2, Castlvania, and MOH.

#97 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

I was planning on posting Tweets and FB posts throughout the day. I may even upload a few videos to YouTube.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Posted Image

#98 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

Awesome thread, I will definitely free up some cash from my paycheck on Friday to score a last-minute donation!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#99 Hell Monkey

Hell Monkey

Social Link MAX!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:53 PM

I planned on giving it a shot.

I will be on for some Reach at some point. I'm going to try to get to every system I own at some poitn but haven't figured out a break down. I do have my game line up right now though

360: Halo: Reach, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, and Tales of Vesperia (I need to grind some and work on the 100 hr achievement)
PS3: Final Fantasy XIII
PSP: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
DS: Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
Wii: Silent Hill

#100 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

Blogging sounds good, but I don't have a gaming website just a general one. Maybe I should start one up? Hmm...
4WytjRR.png
Team CAG is looking for more members to help raise money, doing you could win free games, and swag. Best of all you're helping out kids who are in need. Sign up!

#101 morph3us

morph3us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

i ended up blowing away my goal last year, but I am working this year so my start this after work

#102 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking about blogging about it and try to promote to raise more money during the event. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my $250 goal.

Posted Image

#103 sanger

sanger

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:21 AM

I've been away for a month, but I just got back and signed up for ExtraLife. I'm setting my goal low because I only just joined with 4 days left. Looking forward to playing with some of you guys on Saturday. (I live in Korea so I will be starting things off earlier than many of you... guess I will be starting at same time as CheapyD)

My donation page: https://www.hospital...2089BE73D5AEE53
XBL account: Sangriaz
(Not listing my other console accounts because I don't plan to play them except for occassional iPad/iPhone breaks offline)

See you on Saturday!!!
Sang

#104 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:42 AM

I'm just gonna to hourly updates on my Examiner.com page so I can focus on my playthroughs.

#105 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:49 AM

I might do a Ustream of my basement for my site, probably playing Mafia 2, Castlvania, and MOH.

I was planning on posting Tweets and FB posts throughout the day. I may even upload a few videos to YouTube.

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

I planned on giving it a shot.

I will be on for some Reach at some point. I'm going to try to get to every system I own at some poitn but haven't figured out a break down. I do have my game line up right now though

360: Halo: Reach, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, and Tales of Vesperia (I need to grind some and work on the 100 hr achievement)
PS3: Final Fantasy XIII
PSP: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
DS: Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
Wii: Silent Hill

Blogging sounds good, but I don't have a gaming website just a general one. Maybe I should start one up? Hmm...

Yeah, I'm thinking about blogging about it and try to promote to raise more money during the event. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my $250 goal.

I'm just gonna to hourly updates on my Examiner.com page so I can focus on my playthroughs.

If you do post/stream/upload a blog/live stream/video, throw me a link and I'll start a new section in the OP. I don't know if many people would be interested, but it will serve as a nice reference so people will know exactly what went down and maybe get involved next year. Who knows, they might even donate a few bucks.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

#106 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:44 AM

http://beatofficer.wordpress.com/

That's the link to mine.

It's rough right now, but I'm gonna work on it over the next day or so.

Posted Image

#107 Pascual

Pascual

Cheap Arse Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

I just signed up :) (XBL - MX 148)

https://www.hospital...4D4AE768&e=AAF0

#108 liberaltugboat

liberaltugboat

Don't Tug on Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

If you do post/stream/upload a blog/live stream/video, throw me a link and I'll start a new section in the OP. I don't know if many people would be interested, but it will serve as a nice reference so people will know exactly what went down and maybe get involved next year. Who knows, they might even donate a few bucks.

I will be streaming for the duration of the event

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/LiberalTugboat

Liberating the world... one Tug at a time.

#109 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

I will be streaming for the duration of the event

http://beatofficer.wordpress.com/

That's the link to mine.

It's rough right now, but I'm gonna work on it over the next day or so.

Great! I added a new section right above the prize area. I'll move it to the top when the time comes.

#110 Pascual

Pascual

Cheap Arse Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

I will also be streaming on http://www.livestrea...gotloveforgames

#111 GIDoty

GIDoty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

I joined! XBL: GIDoty, I'll probably be playing some Reach during the day my network is kinda screwy at night. Other than that heres what I plan to play during the 24 hours (I'm gonna be playing these games throughout next week because I'm kinda busy this weekend with midterms and another charity for my local hospital) :

Pokemon Soul Silver (need to beat Red)
Tales of Symphonia 2 (need to start it)
Valkyria Chronicles 2
MGS Peace Walker
Brutal Legend
Dead Space

#112 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

Uh...yeah...the 3rd party PR firm that helps out companies like Konami and 505 Games is committing the following to my charity raffle:

50(!) copies of Naughty Bear
30 copies of DiRT
10 copies of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

I'll update the complete list shortly for DrMunkee to update.

#113 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

Uh...yeah...the 3rd party PR firm that helps out companies like Konami and 505 Games is committing the following to my charity raffle:

50(!) copies of Naughty Bear
30 copies of DiRT
10 copies of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

I'll update the complete list shortly for DrMunkee to update.

Naughty Bear for everybody! See Wombat, this is why they charge for the extra DLC. They knew that CAG was going to be getting a ton of copies to give away.

#114 waatulakula

waatulakula

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

Just registered, wish I would have known about this a bit sooner I think I could have got a lot of people to sponsor me. Oh well whatever little bit I get will help right.

So here is my donation page link : https://www.hospital...339AFCBD839 835

And my Gamer info

Xbox Live: Waatulakula
PSN: Waatulakula

Please send me friend invites and maybe what games you are going to play. I am still new to CAG and think this will be a great way to get to know the community. Anyway good luck to everyone. I'm off to stock up on Energy Drinks and Microsoft Points / PSN Cards

#115 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:34 PM

I emailed a local popular radio host that I listen to everyday to see if we can get a plug for this, gave him the link to the extra life page, the team page and my blog.

I explained what it was about and gave him my phone number, I'm hoping he'll put a link on his site or mention something on air about it. Fingers crossed

Posted Image

#116 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Just registered, wish I would have known about this a bit sooner I think I could have got a lot of people to sponsor me. Oh well whatever little bit I get will help right.

So here is my donation page link : https://www.hospital...339AFCBD839 835

And my Gamer info

Xbox Live: Waatulakula
PSN: Waatulakula

Please send me friend invites and maybe what games you are going to play. I am still new to CAG and think this will be a great way to get to know the community. Anyway good luck to everyone. I'm off to stock up on Energy Drinks and Microsoft Points / PSN Cards

EVERY little bit DOES help. That's why you only need raise/donate $1 to earn an entry into bluedotlounge's raffle. He made a smart choice. Getting a bunch of people to raise/donate a little bit is better than one or two people raising/donating a little bit more.

And i'll be sending out friend invites soon. You don't have to accept, but I figure it will make for some nice get togethers.

I emailed a local popular radio host that I listen to everyday to see if we can get a plug for this, gave him the link to the extra life page, the team page and my blog.

I explained what it was about and gave him my phone number, I'm hoping he'll put a link on his site or mention something on air about it. Fingers crossed

That would be awesome! I'm surprised by the effort a lot of CAGs have put into this!

...and don't worry. I haven't forgotten that I still need to raise money. :bouncy:

#117 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

Big prize update to bluedotlounge's raffle. Check it out!

#118 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

James Deputy and I donated $20 to Bluedotlounge

I also registered as Jaydepps PSN: Jaydepps

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#119 morph3us

morph3us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:26 PM

also xbl m0rp43u5 , my ps3 is currently not working, will see if I can borrow one

is anyone else going to set up a ustream for this?

#120 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

I don't have a webcam or anything, or else I'd do the whole streaming thing and make my fiance do ridiculous things on it.

Posted Image