Photo
- - - - -

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep $29.99 @ Target (In-store)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Qwertykeys

Qwertykeys

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

Hmm I bought it last week at target. Anyone know that if I took the receipt in if they would refund the difference or am I out of luck?

#32 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:10 PM

What retailers sell the game with the slip cover?
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#33 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

I just got home from Target and was about to make a thread about this deal myself. :D

I got my copy of the game from Amazon.com yesterday which had the decals inside the case, but no slipcover (I didn't even know there was a slipcover variation). After finding a clearance copy of Assassin's Creed for PSP on an endcap(woo!), I took another look at the PSP section and noticed KH: BBS with the slipcover for $29.99. I picked up the last copy and plan to keep the slipcover and return the sealed game later (because I already opened my Amazon copy).

Here's a picture of the slipcase/receipt:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

Argh, my Target was sold out. Well, they had 1 left but the slipcover was in crappy condition. :( Waiting for a restock I guess.. anyone know how long the $29.99 sale is lasting?

#35 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

Well damn! I might have to run out to a few Targets and track down a copy with a slipcover.

#36 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

Argh, my Target was sold out. Well, they had 1 left but the slipcover was in crappy condition. :( Waiting for a restock I guess.. anyone know how long the $29.99 sale is lasting?

Price tag states 9.12-9.25

#37 renoBeguH

renoBeguH

stay positive.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

Price tag states 9.12-9.25

Thanks for the info. I'll update the OP with this.

#38 JokerCard

JokerCard

Go,go Gadget Cheapskates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hmm....slipcover vs decals
Check out my new blog at
http://timescoop.blogspot.com/

#39 momshotdad

momshotdad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

got it today thanks op

#40 voltanis99

voltanis99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

I went to 3 different target stores today just to get a copy. There was only 2 copies left in the last target I went to

#41 johnmirra

johnmirra

Damn Fine Cup of Coffee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:36 AM

My local target, wilkes-barre pa, had 2 copies left at 6 pm today, i snagged one fo them so they had the display copy left. oh yeah my copy has the slip cover.
Theres nothing worse then a hot pickle - My Dad

#42 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:47 AM

Anyone know what day Target restocks games?

#43 renoBeguH

renoBeguH

stay positive.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

Anyone know what day Target restocks games?

There is no certain day of when Target restocks merchandise. It varies by store. To put it in the simplest way possible, some Targets receive trucks (random merchandise on every truck) every weeknight, some three times a week, and so on. Any video game that is already past its street date is immediately stocked on the shelves when it arrives. However, the employees responsible for handling these operations don't always put them out.

Your best bet is to call any local Targets in the morning to see if more copies have arrived and then, you can request for it to be put on a 24-hour hold. You can also ask the electronics salesperson to check if there are any copies of it in the backroom just in case the backroom team hasn't pulled it yet. And if that's not enough, they can also check the inventory of the same item at other Target stores in the district (nearby Targets) and you can also request to put the game on hold at any store that may have it available.

Hope that helps! 8-)

Edited by renoBeguH, 06 January 2011 - 09:06 PM.