• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Jhuntley

Jhuntley

Is not a robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

LOL Why is one of the tags diet pills?
My Favorite Games of This Gen: Alan Wake series, Call of Duty series, Shadows of the Damned, Saints Row III
My Most Hated Games This Gen: Battlefield series, Uncharted series
Posted Image

#32 bugeeker

bugeeker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

... there isn't much I've seen that is flippable ... the only decent one would be a trade to amazon/noram ... Madden 11 for ps3. gohastings allows 3 Madden 11's...

So, just for fun, I made an excel worksheet to crunch the numbers to calculate best candidates for flipping with this deal. This is totally just for reference; if you actually try it, remember you are NOT getting free money, you are rather turning some real money (spent at GoHastings) into a (sometimes) larger amount of Amazon Credit usable only at Amazon.com. Anyway, here are the numbers for a handful of PS3 games only, based on buying 3 of the same game on GH and trading in to Amazon, including the 6.84 shipping costs.

UFC 2010, Super Street Fighter IV, and Infamous were the only ones in my list that yielded a net gain in credit, netting $11.41, $10.21, and $5.22, respectively.

The document with the numbers on a number of other games is here. I couldn't paste a table in these comments, sorry.