Yakuza of the End

Buuhan1

CAGiversary!
Aka Yakuza Evil/Resident Yakuza. Kazuma switches out his knuckles for machine guns, and delinquent punks for zombies.

vsl1le.jpg

spg57a.jpg

Are we being trolled?
http://kotaku.com/5638240/new-yakuza-game-features-zombies

i hope they do that id love to kill zmbies in that game although i dont know how fun itd be with the way the levels are.

"Sega is taking the Yakuza series in an entirely, totally unexpected direction, with Yakuza: Of the End. The upcoming PlayStation 3 game is a zombie shooter set in Kamurocho. The zombie invasion took place in April 2011. Screenshots in Famitsu show the Japanese Self Defense Force overrun by the undead.

Kazuma, Goro, Ryuji, and Shun, characters from previous Yakuza games, stay behind to defend their home by shooting zombies. Players will be able to customize guns in the game, one of the screens shows Goro with a gun arm.

Toshihiro Nagoshi wouldn’t tell Famitsu if Yakuza: Of the End was a numbered entry or a spin-off like Yakuza: Kenzan. Nagoshi also said he doesn’t expect this to be the last game in the Yakuza series, but if this game isn’t a hit it may change his plans."

image271.png

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/14/surprise-yakuza-of-the-end-is-a-zombie-game/

We got ourselves a trailer.

[youtube]sfUL5RDKLZs[/youtube]

Manliness zombie game ever? Quite possibly.

Personally, I love it when games jump the shark like this. Keeps things from getting too dull.

Screw shooting zombies. Punching them in the face should suffice...

i really hope this succeeds then maybe more franchises will follow suit. i loved that zombie mod for hl1 and i always wanted to try the zombie mod or gtavc and would love to see zombies in a gta console game. hell add them to mp races and youve got carmageddon.

This looks promising. I'd buy this game just to be able to take down a zombie using a bicycle or a street pylon with Kazuma.

Now we need a Metal Gear Solid themed Yakuza game. lol

Youtube for those who have trouble viewing GameTrailers.
[youtube]nQma0p1jT3A[/youtube]

I WAS major excited after watching it... then came to the bitter realisation that SEGA will probably not see this released to the US till 2013-2014...

[quote name='Vinny']So, is this a weapons based game or... like a typical game in the series? Looks pretty neat either way.[/QUOTE]

Weapon based, but plays exactly like the previous games. You just shoot instead of throwing punches and kicks.

What honestly shocked me was when I was reading that they actually ADDED content to the game when it was releases next year, I had to read that twice to make sure I read it right.

**(added content is all JPN DLC as well as a Pachislot mini-game)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing! I was hoping for this game and Kenzan (obviously going to get cuts if it ever reaches the U.S. region) to get released outside of Japan. Definitely have to get Yakuza 4 started/finished by the time Yakuza: Of the End/Dead Souls is released.

Oh man oh man Sega, ATLUS, and Namco are preventing me from playing any other games!

I freaking get so creeped out by zombies that I can't stand to play them (Half Life 2 freaked me out so much I couldn't finish it); but I am going to force my way through this game. Man I love the Yakuza series. Let's hope they keep the Yakuza 4 trend going and don't cut the good stuff out of the game.

SEGA Rocks!

bread's done
Back