MEE Halo: Reach Briefcase Press Kit Giveaway of Legend!!

MarroniGames

CAG Veteran
MEE-Halo-Reach-Briefcase-Press-Kit-Giveaway1.jpg

Hello, all.

We're one of your friendly, neighborhood indies and in honor of getting hopefully lots of filthy, dirty free publicity the launch of Halo: Reach, what seems Bungie’s last dance with the franchise, we here at Marroni Electronic Entertainment (MEE) are giving away that most rare of beasts, the Halo: Reach Briefcase Press Kit.

It comes with, obviously, a nice shiny, silvery Halo: Reach briefcase, a brand spankin’ new copy of Halo: Reach, the custom Reach controller, an AWESOME Reach folder, Halo: The Fall of Reach novel by Eric Nylund, and a Reach avatar item download code card. It’s more limited than the Limited Edition and even more legendaryer than the Legendary Edition, kids, in fact, you can’t even buy it in stores.

How do you win? Simple: Just swear to us your firstborn and sacrifice a green eyed, red-headed virgin on the counter of your local neighborhood Starbucks upon the next harvest moon. Just like us on Facebook and like the status on the giveaway on our page’s wall, follow on Twitter and RT our tweet on this here giveaway and/or sign up for the MEE newsletter (follow the link below to our site to find the sign-up box on the sidebar of the page; it should send a confirmation e-mail, so it if keeps loading, just check your inbox to see if it's there and if it's not, please let us know here in the comments). You’ll get one entry in the drawing for the giveaway per like, follow and newsletter sign-up, for a total of three possible entries per person.

Oh, and you’ve got just about 48 a lot of hours to enter, with the giveaway entry deadline this Friday, September 17th at 11:59 PM EST, sharp. Monday, September 20th 12:00 PM EST, sharp (really, we mean it this time). (We extended the giveaway through the weekend 'cause we’ve still got the entries rollin’ in, had/have(?) some intermittent server issues and we’re just a teensy bit greedy too. Hey, we’re indie and when the teat of opportunity knocks, we open the door and get to milkin’ (please don’t hold the previous statement against us; we simply can’t help ourselves/we blame society). We hope to select and announce the winner later that Monday, so please stay tuned and check back sometime then to see who the lucky sir or madam is, if, in fact, it’s not you; in which case, there’s always seppuku, am I right?)

Good luck, you cheap bastards.

http://marronigames.com/2010/09/halo-reach-briefcase-press-kit-giveaway

P.S.

What the heck’s a MEE? Well, we’re only the creators of iBailout!!, the world’s greatest game about the Federal Reserve (yes, that Federal Reserve) and nice and most loving and innovative Ms. Pac-Man homage, of course. Our next game(s) may just be making their way to a 360 near you relatively soon too.

Open the briefcase:
MEE-Halo-Reach-Briefcase-Press-Kit-Giveaway-2.jpg

Behold the goods:
MEE-Halo-Reach-Briefcase-Press-Kit-Giveaway-3.jpg

Marvel at the custom Reach controller:
MEE-Halo-Reach-Briefcase-Press-Kit-Giveaway-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hytham']Isn't this Thursday the 16th?[/QUOTE]

You are correct, sir. The deadline is Friday, the 17th at 11:59 PM EST.

Thanks for noticing that and it's been corrected.

[quote name='Hytham']Isn't this Thursday the 16th?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MarroniGames']You are correct, sir.[/QUOTE]

It's Wednesday the 15th for me. Where exactly are you two?

Anyway, I . . .
1) Liked your Facebook page
2) Liked the status of the giveaway
3) Followed you on Twitter
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter, or at least I think I did. Not sure if it went through.

This would be awesome to win as I didn't buy Reach due to lack of funds. Thanks for the chance OP! :D

Thanks OP, this is an awesome giveaway. I was hoping something like this would pop up somewhere.

Oh, btw... you are the only person to ever get me to even consider using Facebook. I did it though /cry

[quote name='MirageStrike']The easiest method of entry always gets striked off. :(
But I entered anyway, thanks![/QUOTE]

I know. I've sacrificed at least two virgins this morning and it's good for nary a contest or giveaway. And, don't even get me started on those Cthulhic chicken sacrifices.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It's Wednesday the 15th for me. Where exactly are you two?

Anyway, I . . .
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter, or at least I think I did. Not sure if it went through.

This would be awesome to win as I didn't buy Reach due to lack of funds. Thanks for the chance OP! :D[/QUOTE]

We're live from Moonbase Delta, Alpha Quadrant. Where the heck are you?

But, seriously Captain Urahara, we're talking about the deadline of Friday the 17th, not today's date.

The newsletter, though, did it say you'll be sent a confirmation e-mail and did you receive and confirm it?

Please lemme know. Thank ya's.

[quote name='MarroniGames']we're talking about the deadline of Friday the 17th, not today's date.

The newsletter, though, did it say you'll be sent a confirmation e-mail and did you receive and confirm it?

Please lemme know. Thank ya's.[/QUOTE]

It sure didn't sound like that to me since he said "isn't this Thursday the 16th?" as in "isn't today Thursday?", but it isn't really a concern. Just something that threw me off a little.

As for the newsletter it didn't tell me that it would send a confirmation email, but it did. Just got it and confirmed.

Thanks again for the chance!

[quote name='Rhu']Thanks OP, this is an awesome giveaway. I was hoping something like this would pop up somewhere.

Oh, btw... you are the only person to ever get me to even consider using Facebook. I did it though /cry[/QUOTE]

Cool.

You're most welcome, Rhu. We're glad to oblige.

I personally kinda hate Facebook myself, so I understand the hesitation, but I promise we'll only bring stuff to your attention that will be personally profitable to us
really cool and awesome.

Thanks and good luck.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It sure didn't sound like that to me since he said "isn't this Thursday the 16th?" as in "isn't today Thursday?", but it isn't really a concern. Just something that threw me off a little.

As for the newsletter it didn't tell me that it would send a confirmation email, but it did. Just got it and confirmed.

Thanks again for the chance![/QUOTE]

Hey. Cool and I'm glad it's all working. Thanks for letting me know and you're welcome.

Thats a nice briefcase. Its all shiny and briefcase like. I heard about your guys ibailout game, dont remember where tho. Great contest anyways, i enterd all the all the different ways... that doesnt sound right....

[quote name='drumstick']Thats a nice briefcase. Its all shiny and briefcase like. I heard about your guys ibailout game, dont remember where tho. Great contest anyways, i enterd all the all the different ways... that doesnt sound right....[/QUOTE]

Hey, drumstick.

Thanks for entering and I'm glad you've heard about us before; we recently had some nice press on Joystiq and Kotaku. And, guys, please don't hesitate to check out our first game, iBailout!!, it really is a good time.

We're hard at work on our next game(s) and they'll be making their way to the 360 and we figure this is a real good way to connect with some 360 players in the meantime.

Peace and you're right, that don't sound right at all.

Thanks for the Chance OP! That's Awesome :D
I...
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter.

That suitcase looks incredible ! *drools*

Liked FB page, Liked Status, Followed on Twitter, RTed your tweet, signed up for newsletter!

[quote name='MarroniGames']I know. I've sacrificed at least two virgins this morning and it's good for nary a contest or giveaway. And, don't even get me started on those Cthulhic chicken sacrifices.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Thanks for the giveaway :applause:

[quote name='xsouthparkx']:rofl:

Thanks for the giveaway :applause:[/QUOTE]

You're most welcome. I'm glad we're enjoying ourselves here. I know I am.

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Thanks for the Chance OP! That's Awesome :D
I...
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

1) No
2) You
3) Are
4) Awesome
5) RawrrSlayer

Good luck.

4) Re-tweeted the tweet

As for signing up for the newsletter... I type in my email address and name, click Submit and it just continuously loads, so I don't think I can do that right now.

Edit: Just got an email confirmation for the newsletter. It seems to have worked.

Thanks for the Chance OP! That's Awesome :D
I...
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter . . @ least I think I did??

anyways thats some nice SWAGG!! good luck to everyone who entered . . .

Entered; thanks for giving this awesome stuff away! I saw the press kit on Giant Bomb and thought about how great it would be to not only get all that stuff, but also to get a sweet metal briefcase as well.

I think i entered I'm to much a noob with twitter and facebook to tell. I have a account with both but just not sure if i entered correctly.

Hey, thanks for entering. Check your e-mail to see if you've got the confirmation e-mail for the newsletter and then you'll know.

Please let me know if you didn't.

Thanks and good luck.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Thanks for the Chance OP! That's Awesome :D
I...
4) Re-tweeted the tweet
and
5) I signed up for the newsletter . . @ least I think I did??

anyways thats some nice SWAGG!! good luck to everyone who entered . . .[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back