Have: Forza 3 / Halo 3: ODST Double Pack - Want: PS3 Games

royce321

CAG Newbie
I would like to make a trade for the following game that is in my possession

:360: Forza 3 / Halo 3: ODST Double Pack: Brand New & Sealed

forzahalo3.gif

forzahalo.gif

forzahalo2.gif

Update: I will now accept next to any ps3 game, just respond to this thread or send me a pm, thanks :)

i have more than 1 copy available so i'm ready to trade with anyone :mrgreen:

My Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71325

:whee:Thanks to these CAGs whom I have already traded with::applause:

• Tony208
  • aBsOlUtIoNiShErE
  • FlamingMoogles
  • Jubei_1981
  • Kent K25
  • 7dustfan
If i forget to ship or leave feedback please send me a pm and i'll get right on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a double pack (two games in one case) or two separate games that were bundled together? I'd be interested in Forza 3 but I don't know if I have anything you'd want.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Is this a double pack (two games in one case) or two separate games that were bundled together? I'd be interested in Forza 3 but I don't know if I have anything you'd want.[/QUOTE]

the thread title should make it pretty clear, but just for clarification yes this is a sealed double pack/two games in one case...i'll send you a pm after i check your list

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you have an open one i'd like to buy the odst part of it, or if that guy wanting only fm3 has something to offer he can take that part. i need the achievements for waypoint on that game lol.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I have Uncharted: Drake's Fortune still sealed. I don't have a PS3.[/QUOTE]

pm'd ya

bread's done
Back