POST HERE to WIN a 1 month GOLD XBL membership!!! [TRIAL]

smokey6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Congrats to Cheddahz!! PM coming your way

Okay here you go, nothing special to do here, just post in this thread!

Only 1 post per user, anyone posting more than once will be disqualified.
The winner is going to be chosen using your post number that you get when you post in this thread, using random.org number generator

Contest starts at 12:00 pm noon EST • DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY UNTIL NOON!!! OR IT WILL NOT COUNT!!!

If you or anyone you know can use this gold membership, post an entry in this thread, but you only get 1 entry so use it wisely!!

WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON 9/18/2010 EARLY MORNING HOURS • TO GIVE A DECENT ENTRY WINDOW WITHOUT WASTING MORE TIME ON THE MEMBERSHIP

As of right now, there are 27 days left on the membership, I logged in and removed personal info from the profile, The email associated with the gamertag was specifically created for the gamertag, it is not attached to any sort of junk mail either.

I will update this thread with the winner so everyone will know, they will be emailed the login credentials so they can Recover this Gamertag to their console.

[ORIGINAL POST BELOW]
Is it possible for me to giveaway a 1 month free trial of xbox live gold?

I set this up on Reach launch day (Expires 10/14/2010), it's a fresh email address with a gamertag with just over 0 game score, I was thinking I could just pass on the login info to someone so they could just recover the gamertag to their console.

Does anyone know if this is NOT possible?

It is one of my 3 free 1 month trials from my console, I was trying to jump on the Spotlight Deal for $29.99/12 month with noble helmet, but screwed that up and now I have this 1 month free gold that is just going to get wasted because: I tried to stack the deal onto a 1 month trial, but the deal is not for gold members apparently, I talked to support about canceling this GT trial so I could jump on the promo, and they were useless, so I made a new fresh one.

I willl check back a little later to see what my fellow CAG's have to say about this topic. I will setup a giveaway please don't PM me for it, I will update this thread around 12 noon EST to get it rolling, but if it all seems cool and do-able someone will get a month of gold by the end of the day today.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a personal email address, I created it just for XBL GT
and the contact info is fake, i logged into it before i started this thread and changed my info to Jon Doe so it's safe on my end.

People need to keep in mind that the contest is for an account with 1 Month of Gold (less than 30 days). Not a 1 Month code to add to an account.

Even putting the account in the same Xbox 360, won't give you the Gold Status. So you need to be logged to the account and play from that account.

bread's done
Back