Harvest Moon: Animal Parade $30 Amazon

[quote name='Game Barker']Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, a game that's been selling for 70-80 dollars for months, seems to have gotten a second shipping, or at least a temporary price drop on Amazon and Ebay.

http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Moon-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284748887&sr=8-1

If you're interested, I'd grab it now. Might be another ICO, they blew all the games out, then once they were all gone, the price spiked back up.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but where has this been selling for $70-$80? The game has been in stock at Amazon, Gamestop and Buy.com since launch at MSRP or below and at most Gamestop and even a lot of Best Buy locations as well. It has been selling for MSRP or less for at least the past month on Ebay. Not saying people shouldn't pick it up, but it's not a rarity and certainly will never reach the critical or popular acclaim that Ico reached.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Man, when did I completely lose track of Harvest Moon releases? I used to be all about this series.[/QUOTE]

They over saturated the market to the point where it's hard to even give a damn anymore when a Harvest Moon is released.

bread's done
Back