Walmart Anniversary Event: Video Games (Sept 17-30)

toofeht

CAG Veteran
Killzone 2, Infamous, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet GOTY Edition, God of War Collection - 19.83 each (not aware if this applies to only these titles or all PS3 Greatest Hits titles)
Ironman 2 - 9.83 (NDS/PSP)
Ironman 2 - 19.83 (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball - 14.83 (Wii)
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics - 24.83 (NDS)
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics - 29.83 (Wii)
Active Outdoor Challenge and Active Life Extreme Challenge - 29.83 each (Wii)
DDR Hottest Party 3 Bundle - 39.83 (Wii)

online flyer: http://walmart.ca/wpscontroller?com...LoadOnlineFlexFlyer&storeId=3001&language=en#

Also if anyone cares I saw No More Heroes 2(Wii) at walmart for $20, but it seems like YMMV because i only saw 1 copy.

[quote name='VetraX']Nah. NMH2 has been $20 for a while now - probably just low on stock.[/QUOTE]

yeah i actually picked up nmh2 for 20 at walmart quite a few months back so i assume it has been at that price since then

Not sure if it's a ymmv thing or my store was just dumb (or if there are extra rules involved not mentioned), but Ironman 2 DS and PSP are not 10 bucks like the OP says.

But either way, this is not found on the online flyer so I'm not really surprised but still disappointed.

wow you guys really are serious about people coming in here and demanding 'canada in the title' hahah I really didn't believe it.

Infamous I got, not interested in KZ2 but that GoW collection at $20 is worth biting.

[quote name='toofeht']yeah i actually picked up nmh2 for 20 at walmart quite a few months back so i assume it has been at that price since then[/QUOTE]

Yup... Also $20 at zellers.

[quote name='poiuiu']Not sure if it's a ymmv thing or my store was just dumb (or if there are extra rules involved not mentioned), but Ironman 2 DS and PSP are not 10 bucks like the OP says.

But either way, this is not found on the online flyer so I'm not really surprised but still disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit confused, I see in the electronics online flyer that the PS3 greatest hits listed are $19.83, as well as Iron man 2 for $10, however when I went to Walmart this weekend they only had the games in the Anniversary flyer (bioshock 2 ACII etc...) marked down and the greatest hits games were still marked at $30. I didn't have the patience to wait around for staff to do a price check though.

I'll just stop in tomorrow with the flyer printed out and hopefully i won't have any problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, there are two more flyers I didn't notice that has DS and PSP Iron man 2 for sale. Looks like it is just my Walmart being incompetent. Thanks for pointing that out post before this one.

i went to walmart, to buy bioshock 2 for the ps3, and th3ey rang it in at $59.99 -_-;
guy refused to honor the flyer price. went and bought it at futureshop instead.

I decided to just skip walmart and printed out the online ad and took it in to Futureshop for a price match on killzone 2 with no problems.

Walmarts week 2 flyer has the PSP 3000 with two games for $150 and a Xbox + $50 gift card bundle for $199. It shows Lego Batman and Pure in the picture with a Xbox 360 S but I'm guessing it's not the S model, must be clearing out the old bundles. If it is the S model though that is a pretty hot deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone been able to figure out whether the PS3 greatest hits games listed are the only ones that are 19.83 or does this apply to all greatest hits titles?

[quote name='saad77']I decided to just skip walmart and printed out the online ad and took it in to Futureshop for a price match on killzone 2 with no problems.[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea... guess I'll do that tomorrow.

[quote name='saad77']I decided to just skip walmart and printed out the online ad and took it in to Futureshop for a price match on killzone 2 with no problems.[/QUOTE]
Did this just now (but with Iron man 2, got the last copy of both versions) and saved some time (since I had to get toner anyways). Thnx for the advice user in quote and thread in general.

[quote name='saad77']I'm a bit confused, I see in the electronics online flyer that the PS3 greatest hits listed are $19.83, as well as Iron man 2 for $10, however when I went to Walmart this weekend they only had the games in the Anniversary flyer (bioshock 2 ACII etc...) marked down and the greatest hits games were still marked at $30. I didn't have the patience to wait around for staff to do a price check though.

I'll just stop in tomorrow with the flyer printed out and hopefully i won't have any problems.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from my local WM, the newer greatest hits all scan at 30 bucks :( I keep missing out on all these LBP GOTY deals.

Priced matched GOW:Collection at BB using a print out with no issues. The nice lady there said the only thing they weren't price matching was the DSi deal

bread's done
Back