Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/19/10 to 9/25/10) Playstation Move Edition

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 Lord_Zath

Lord_Zath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:42 AM

Cheapy, Target supposedly is giving out $10 gift cards for picking up Civ V on release week (http://www.civilizat...rder/us/r8.html). I just saw you posting K-mart's deal. I'm curious - how do the "gaming coupons" work? I'm looking to pick up two copies, so in my mind, I can buy one for $30, one for $50, and have one coupon left over. Do they have an expiration date? Is it quick? Haven't bought a game from K-mart... ever!

#92 GreyFox787

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

Anyone think Best Buy will match the K-Mart offers with gift cards or subtracting the gaming coupon value from the total?

#93 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

i hope these deals still stack today. could get 3 waw's n tiv 13 each... 39... was gonna try for a gamestop 3/10 or 5/20 tiv, but gamestop lowers all their tivs so that the extra tiv bonus is about regular at other places, so its kinda self defeating.
im also wondering about getting some MOVE stuff, but idk, im gonna wait til there are some good games out i think...

#94 levon15

levon15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

I say wait until the price war between Kinect, Move and Wii which will begin early to mid next year. We're just in the early skirmishes at the moment. Good times for gamers indeed. My first posts is in regards to Take-Two's CEO comment. It seems like even the 3rd Party CEO's sees the Move as nothing but a Wii-clone. Hoping that they don't treat it the same otherwise Imagine Babies HD people!!!

I would have to guess a mini price war will take place this holiday season. If the wii drops. It will add some pressure. Sony and MS have sort of attempted to continue making you feel like your getting more for the same price with their continued harddrive switching and changing.

Here's hoping to some good PS3 bundles since I have the green light from the wife, which is the only green light that matters in the world of a man whose wife is pregnant.

#95 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:03 PM

COD4 GOTY, Lego Indy 2, and Red Faction for $27
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#96 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

As another poster said, all the big releases are in the upcoming month(s), Dead Rising 2, Little Big Planet 2, GT5, the new Need for Speed game, etc. Hopefully the rumored Buy 2 Get 1 Free (any price) will happen toward the end of the year.

Ever since I have been a CAG, TRU has always had the B2G1 on new games in October, so expect it in the coming weeks.

Very tempted to see what ps3 games I can find at my local TRU thanks for the reports of the promos stacking.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#97 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

Scored Fallout 3, Saboteur and Force Unleashed for $27 at TRU. Was very tempted to get some extra AA batteries for my purchase, but decided not to at the last minute. :roll:

Also picked up RE5 at Target with a price match. Was going to get at BB but they "couldn't find" the last copy.

#98 schaft0620

schaft0620

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hot damn, had a great buy at Toysrus. Brought 3 PS3 games up to the counter, and after discounts my total was $26.38 (or $8.80 per game).

I was able to get all 3 stacked: B2G1 free $19.99 and under, B1G1 40% off PS3, and $5 off $25+ coupon. So happy my receipt says "You saved $30.48"

what did you get? Im looking for good $20 games so far I have only seen Fallout 3 and thats like 8.99 used at gamestop

#99 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

just got the last waw, scene it bright lights and cloudy with meatballs for 27 total, woot. trade in is low on the other 2, but i need the trophies, lol.

#100 schaft0620

schaft0620

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

I bought NHL and Spiderman for the 40% I want to wait for the gamestop deals but NHL11 has a online fee if you buy it used and I need my NHL fix

#101 akalboy

akalboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

Picked up CoD WAW, CoD4 GOTY, and Scene It Bright Lights.

Wasn't sure what to get for the 3rd game and didn't want to get a non-PS3 game incase it messed up the free game. But figured Scene It could work as a party game.

Was able to use the $5 off $25 coupon too.

#102 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

is there a limit to how many times you may use the 5 dollar coupon for tru? Wondering if use is tied to your rewards card.

#103 akalboy

akalboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:46 AM

You could just ask not to use your rewards card if it restricts you...

#104 AceGuy

AceGuy

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Wow at some of those prices.

#105 CowboyKill3r

CowboyKill3r

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

my Toys R us had nothing but Lego games and a couple other games not worth the time :(

#106 Dillon627

Dillon627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

Is the toysrus promo instore only or does it work online?

#107 cheapomonkey

cheapomonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:47 AM

so i signed up for the kmart email list and got my $5 off $50.
i went to kmart to pick up the $100 move bundle and they didn't have any out. they also didn't have any sorts of signs indicating the coupon deal.
i asked the cashier if they had any of the bundles and he went into the back to look. he came back with two bundles. he didn't say anything about the coupon until he saw it printing with my receipt.
i was rather surprised they weren't pushing to sell them. i guess they would rather sell items that don't have any kind of coupon associated with them?

anyway, i have my $25 gaming coupon now. can i go back tomorrow and use it to pick up a second controller? could i use the $25 coupon with a different $5 off $50 coupon? and would i get a $10 coupon with that purchase?

---
edit:
just looked at the $5 off $50 and it says it doesn't work with other coupons.

but i should still be able to use my $25 off coupon from yesterday if i go buy a controller today. and i should get a $10 off coupon for the controller... right?

(i now need a second controller because my dog destroyed the top of the one i got yesterday while i was sleeping. which leads me to another question: can i get a replacement piece for the top of the controller if the rest of it still works fine?)

---
edit x2:
headed to kmart and then realized the $25 coupon wasn't valid yet.

ended up using another $5 off $50, which after a long and annoying process i realized didn't have unique barcodes.

so now i have sports champions, the eye, a move controller with a missing sphere, and a move controller.
and i have a $25 coupon and a $10 coupon.

calling sony was useless. the guy told me it wasn't covered under warranty and they didn't sell accessories. i didn't ask about either of those things. i just wanted to know if a replacement part was available. i called the parts/repairs number but they are closed until wednesday for updates.

my boyfriend is convinced that i can just glue a ping pong ball on top and that will work.

Edited by cheapomonkey, 26 September 2010 - 01:17 PM.

#108 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

any more good deals with the new 25% off clearance stack?