Harold Kumar christmas
Final Destination and FD5
a few others also....debating to get a few for $10

#1982 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

^ I also noticed Avatar is $20 before U&S coupon.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#1983 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

http://www.frys.com/...6970537 7400945
Dredd (free shipping) and RE5 $20 each. Not bad.

#1984 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

I'll probably blind buy Clash & Wrath, been wanting to see them but haven't had a chance to.

Might return/rebuy Harold & Kumar.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1985 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

I liked the Clash movie but the 3d was terrible, Wrath has much better 3d but I didn't like the movie as much. Harold and Kumar has some great 3d

#1986 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

I liked the Clash movie but the 3d was terrible, Wrath has much better 3d but I didn't like the movie as much. Harold and Kumar has some great 3d

I gotta do the same with Harold and Kumar along with the steels of Book of Eli and Shawshank.

#1987 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Any deals on Silent Hill? I think I'm going to have to break down and preorder it from Amazon.

Wanted to follow up with some feedback on these glasses now that I have been using them for a few days.

They are fantastic. By far, the sharpest DLP link glasses I own. I will have to recalibrate my brightness and contrast a hair, but these are way superior to the Xpands and Ultraclears I have been using over the past year. They are also very comfortable and fit right over my normal glasses without issue.

Off to order another pair.

It's a good thing we bought them when we did they're up to $124 a pair now!! :roll:

#1988 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

^ I also noticed Avatar is $20 before U&S coupon.

My store is out of stock

#1989 anderson4145

anderson4145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

For anyone that doesn't have a Best Buy
http://www.amazon.co...words=3d movies

#1990 Navigator2001Plus

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

The Avengers 3D is $24.96 at Amazon right now. Not the cheapest it's been (got mine for $20 at Target when it came out), but someone might be interested. It's usually closer to $30 or more.
http://www.amazon.co...59278204&sr=1-2

#1991 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

The Avengers 3D is $24.96 at Amazon right now. Not the cheapest it's been (got mine for $20 at Target when it came out), but someone might be interested. It's usually closer to $30 or more.
http://www.amazon.co...59278204&sr=1-2

It's been like that for a little over a week. I'm tempted to try to PM at Amazon, but I think the online PM stopped after X-Mas. $25 - $5 U&S off would be sweet.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1992 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

It's been like that for a little over a week. I'm tempted to try to PM at Amazon, but I think the online PM stopped after X-Mas. $25 - $5 U&S off would be sweet.

Obviously no U&S, but don't forget Target is doing online PMs now.

#1993 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Oops meant to say PM the Amazon price at Best Buy and then use an U&S coupon.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1994 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Good luck on PM'ing and using a coupon at the same time... most BB employees seem to follow the store policy of "one or the other" because the system won't allow it automatically and an override requires a manager (who will most likely be well-versed in BB policies and not allow it).

AFAIK, PM'ing Amazon is a now year-round thing for BB... but the employee I talked to before the Christmas shopping season might not have known what they were talking about.

#1995 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Good luck on PM'ing and using a coupon at the same time... most BB employees seem to follow the store policy of "one or the other" because the system won't allow it automatically and an override requires a manager (who will most likely be well-versed in BB policies and not allow it).

AFAIK, PM'ing Amazon is a now year-round thing for BB... but the employee I talked to before the Christmas shopping season might not have known what they were talking about.

I have had pretty good luck with price matching and using a coupon at Walmart - but of course that is price matching retail ads and not Internet retailers. I usually go early in the AM on the way to work and pick up a few things. I note the price match before anything is rung up so any manager approvals are done and wait until everything else is rung up before giving the coupon. Once I had a cashier look at the coupon twice, but typically they just scan it and if it goes through they take it. I don't know if this is policy, luck on my part or just the early morning cashiers being more flexible but I have gotten a number of 3D Blu Rays at very low prices by doing this.

#1996 lross

lross

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Went to Fry's on Friday and picked up the following 3D blu-ray's for $12.99 each:

Clash of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans
Legend of the Guardians
Happy Feet 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2
Polar Express

#1997 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Went to Fry's on Friday and picked up the following 3D blu-ray's for $12.99 each:

Clash of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans
Legend of the Guardians
Happy Feet 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2
Polar Express

I miss living in a city with a Fry's. Even better than buying stuff there is forcing a Best Buy PM of those massive Friday ads and getting rewardzone points.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#1998 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

I ordered Deathly Hallows pt. 1 & 2 from Fry's and they both show up with Best Buy exclusive stickers on them ...

#1999 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Tthe fry's by me has bastbuy exclusive stickers on those as well as final destination 5. I wanted to pick up Clash of the Titans but they were charging 19.99 for it, oh well

#2000 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

I ordered Deathly Hallows pt. 1 & 2 from Fry's and they both show up with Best Buy exclusive stickers on them ...

lol... I was there today and picked up FD 5 and noticed that in the check out line. A few other movies that were not posted were Yogi Bear and Undersea 3D or something or other.

Not 3D related but I picked up Superman Anthology for $39.99

#2001 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

It looks like Disney has cancelled the theatrical release of The Little Mermaid 3D. http://www.latimes.c...0,6139988.story

I know they started the conversion, but I don't know if this also means that they're not going to let them finish it and release it on 3D Blu. I hope they release it anyway since it's my favorite Disney movie. :cry:
Posted Image

#2002 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

So disappointing--I wish they had done this one first--my favorite as well! I really hope they just finish and go direct to 3D BD. Though I saw a release announcement for the BD today and there was no mention of 3D. I couldn't care less about a theatrical re-release--I'd rather spend my money to own the 3D-BD anyway!

#2003 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

It looks like Disney has cancelled the theatrical release of The Little Mermaid 3D. http://www.latimes.c...0,6139988.story

I know they started the conversion, but I don't know if this also means that they're not going to let them finish it and release it on 3D Blu. I hope they release it anyway since it's my favorite Disney movie. :cry:

I saw on the bluray review for monsters inc 3d that there is a trailer for little mermaid 3d. I don't care about the theatrical release either, but I do like how disneymovierewards gives out free tickets for the re-releases. My movie theater lets me use them on any movie I want to see.

I'm a 24 year old heterosexual male and I'm really looking forward to the Little Mermaid bluray release. Is that weird? It was a big part of my childhood.

Hopefully the bluray is still 3D, but I'll buy it either way.

Kind of off topic, but when I was a little kid my mom met Jodi Benson (the voice of Ariel). She sent us an autographed headshot. We still have it. It's a pretty cool piece of Disney memorabilia.

#2004 anderson4145

anderson4145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Yep they canceled it as well as the rest of the starwars conversions since the boxoffice has been disappointing.

#2005 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

i think its because there not making money with theatrical releases because its a lot cheaper to format a blu-ray or DvD of a movie in then a theatrical release in 3D

#2006 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hopefully they will finish off the conversion and release it, since I think it'll bring them some good money as a 3D title.

Even if they don't do it as a theatrical release, it should still finish out as a disc release because this won't be a double-dip for anyone and people will spend the extra money on the 3D pack.

#2007 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

Honestly I can deal without the theatrical release of the older conversions of Disney animated movies but I still do want them in 3D, straight to 3D Blu Ray works for me. The Ms. loves them, I actually like that cardboard cut out effect in them too. I'd be all over a 3D conversion of the original Alice in Wonderland ... Who ... are ... yoO0o.?

We just watched Hotel Transylvania last night, I liked it, overall and for the 3D. It's great, now the Ms. is texting me asking if we have movies in 3D or if I can get them cheaper. :D

#2008 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

Just saw over on Bens Bargains that Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D is $9 ($5+4$SH) on TigerDirect.

www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7026104&SRCCODE

#2009 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Up 3D is 24.96 @ Amazon...buy and pre-order Monsters Inc 3D and save $8 off Monsters inc:

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B00867GKIK

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#2010 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

:br: Life of Pi (Best Buy Exclusive) [Blu-ray 3D] - 3/12/13