3D Blu-Ray thread

• Please log in to reply
2743 replies to this topic

#2281 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Thanks! Someone actually had the Parade at work. :)

Glad you got your hands on one, I went last night with ad in hand and it still gave me a lot of trouble.

#2282 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hopefully the price adjustment post purchase will go more smoothly.

#2283 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Was able to price match with Parade ad scan no problem at Best Buy (another guy in line before me was doing the same thing). I also used the 100-point $3 DMR reward coupon--though it ran in as a 1 cent charge instead of a $3 off coupon so they had to manually apply.

Check here for Up-to-Date list of Current/Upcoming 3D BD titles (since this forum no longer has Wiki Posts)

kyool.jpg

#2284 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor (50th Anniversary Special) announced for 3D Blu-ray on December 10

Check here for Up-to-Date list of Current/Upcoming 3D BD titles (since this forum no longer has Wiki Posts)

kyool.jpg

#2285 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

What is the word on Little Mermaid 3D? Release date? I'm pretty out of the loop.

Also, how is The Hobbit 3D? Saw it's barely over $20 shipped used on Amazon. Might finally get that one soon.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2286 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

What is the word on Little Mermaid 3D? Release date? I'm pretty out of the loop.

Also, how is The Hobbit 3D? Saw it's barely over $20 shipped used on Amazon. Might finally get that one soon.

Little Mermaid is next week (10/1) and Hobbit is probably cheap because the extended edition is coming November 5.

kyool.jpg

#2287 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Walmart has corrected to the $24.96 price. Went to get a price adjustment at lunchtime and it was ringing up correctly. Someone must have called it in. Not sure about the $19.96 regular combo with digital copy though. Coupon should be easier to use now.

#2288 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Walmart has corrected to the $24.96 price. Went to get a price adjustment at lunchtime and it was ringing up correctly. Someone must have called it in. Not sure about the $19.96 regular combo with digital copy though. Coupon should be easier to use now.

The 24.96 price is not chain-wide. I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up the 3D combo pack and it rang up at $33.96.

I checked walmart.com and no price is listed. It also says the price varies by store. What is going on with this? First Target doesn't even carry it and now I can't get the best price on it because Wal-Mart decides it should "switch i up a bit" by having different prices for the same item at different stores?

I would just get a PM at Best Buy, but I'm *quite* sure they won't accept a scan of an ad for a Price Match... I would probably drop down and die if any of the BBs near me would even CONSIDER doing such a thing.

I (realistically) see it going down like this:

Me:  "I'd like to PM with this picture that I found on an internet forum."

BB CS employee:  "HAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! Heh... Wait a minute, just let me get my manag.... MUAHAHAHA! I couldn't even finish that sentence. Um, no."

#2289 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Star Trek: Into Darkness has dropped to $19.99 on Amazon. Although, personally, I didn't really find the 3D all that great or noticeable.

kyool.jpg

#2290 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Star Trek: Into Darkness has dropped to $19.99 on Amazon. Although, personally, I didn't really find the 3D all that great or noticeable.

Target has been running it for that price this week as well.  I know that there was a huge kerfuffle about different retailers having different content included with it, but I haven't looked to see which one supposedly had the best "added content."

#2291 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Target has been running it for that price this week as well.  I know that there was a huge kerfuffle about different retailers having different content included with it, but I haven't looked to see which one supposedly had the best "added content."

I don't think Amazon has any exclusives as far as extras so Target may be the better option--Amazon must be matching Target's price.

kyool.jpg

#2292 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

Anyone have any opinions on Resident Evil Afterlife and Retribution on 3D? I am a sucker for this awful series. I have the first four in 2D and was wondering about picking up the 5th since it s on sale at Fry's this week.

#2293 Bkool77

Bkool77

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Anyone have any opinions on Resident Evil Afterlife and Retribution on 3D? I am a sucker for this awful series. I have the first four in 2D and was wondering about picking up the 5th since it s on sale at Fry's this week.

although not the best movie, afterlife had pretty good 3d effects. worth it if you can find it t a good price

#2294 Bkool77

Bkool77

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

although not the best movie, afterlife had pretty good 3d effects. worth it if you can find it t a good price

the 5th one was also cool in 3d worth it if it is on sale

#2295 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Planes has been given release date of November 19

kyool.jpg

#2296 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Just a heads-up to Netflix users- they opened the gates on their 3D and superHD content to all device users (only tested on ps3).
Spoiler

#2297 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

October 8: Tad: The Lost Explorer (Walmart Exclusive)

0088347609381_300X300.jpg

kyool.jpg

#2298 numchuk nate

numchuk nate

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Jurassic Park down to $19.99 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co...wl_mb_recs_2_dp

edit: Looks like they're matching Best Buy, which has a handful of titles at $20 and other prices. Nothing else I thought noteworthy, though.

#2299 xhonzi

xhonzi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

edit: Looks like they're matching Best Buy, which has a handful of titles at $20 and other prices. Nothing else I thought noteworthy, though.

I went to their site to prove you wrong.

You were right.

#2300 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Nice to see the Wizard of Oz 3D at Walmart for $19.96.

#2301 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Nice to see the Wizard of Oz 3D at Walmart for $19.96.

Its 25.11 for me online.  What am I missing?  This price instore?

Posted Image

#2302 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

The Wolverine now has an official Dec 3 release date

kyool.jpg

#2303 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Its 25.11 for me online. What am I missing? This price instore?

Picked it up in store up front near the registers. Tags stated $19.96.

#2304 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

I found Wizard Of Oz 2D for $19.96 at Walmart last night as well.  The 3D version was not on the end cap in electronics like all of the other versions, but that is often the case for 3D versions - at least at the stores I visit.  The shelf was labeled with the correct price

#2305 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

walmart.com and in store prices don't reflect each other sometimes.

#2306 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Just a heads-up to Netflix users- they opened the gates on their 3D and superHD content to all device users (only tested on ps3).

Yeah. I discovered this tonight while browsing Netflix on my PS3. I did a triple-take! I feel so late not knowing ANYTHING about Netflix getting 3D. WOW! The loading has been slow as hell, so far. Better to start it, pause it for 20-30minutes, and come back to it. I have fast, :bomb: expensive internet. Not paying more for better load times. I'll manage.

This will be my new PS+........not sure to buy it now or wait for it to become 'free'. Lmao!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2307 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Lots of sequel dates now available:

•   The Smurfs 2 - Dec 3
  •   Despicable Me 2 - Dec 10
  •   Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - Dec 17

kyool.jpg

#2308 purbeast

purbeast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Anyone know of any deals on The Croods or Finding Nemo both in 3D?  Been looking at them and the price won't budge below $30.  I have a mental block that I won't pay more than $25 shipped for them.

#2309 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

The Croods was $22.96 at Wal-Mart and I did a price match at Target and used my cartwheel and took it home for $22.31. I think I picked up Finding Nemo for $20 at TRU a few months ago.

You need to check this thread more often or have other sites that primarily deal with movies for your deals.

#2310 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I got finding Nemo 3d at best buy for $15 during a upgrade and save.
Posted ImagePosted Image