3D Blu-Ray thread

• Please log in to reply
2739 replies to this topic

#2731 logicmeme

logicmeme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

Gravity 3D bluray is $20 at Amazon today. I think it's a bestbuy PM.

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

>Posted Image

#2732 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

Best Buy has Despicable Me 2 3D for $19.99.  While not as good as the $15 misprint deal for Cloudy 2 3D, it is still sub-$20 and I just ordered it.   Doesn't include the lunchbox that you get with the 2D version though. :cry:

YMMV of course, but I was able to get it for free. I placed the order with the lunchbox at full price, so when I went to pick up my order, the guy said it was cool I was getting the lunchbox free. I mentioned that I was charged and he immediately returned the order and rescanned everything and manually adjusted the price of the lunchbox.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#2733 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

Amazon currently has Upside down 3D/2D/DVD combo for $12.99, it's usually around $20 bucks.

Link: http://www.amazon.co...aw_bottom_links

Movie Trailer:

1gb4.png

#2734 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

YMMV of course, but I was able to get it for free. I placed the order with the lunchbox at full price, so when I went to pick up my order, the guy said it was cool I was getting the lunchbox free. I mentioned that I was charged and he immediately returned the order and rescanned everything and manually adjusted the price of the lunchbox.

My nearest Best Buy is about a 3-4 hour drive away, so I had to order online.  Before sending my last message I emailed customer service to 'confirm I am getting the lunchbox.'  The ad doesn't say anything about excluding the 3D Blu Ray, just that the lunchbox comes with the DVD or Blu Ray so I am hoping they will add it on.  I would get the 3D BD at this price without the lunchbox, but I know my little girl would love it as the Minions are her favorites right now.

#2735 rbenns2

rbenns2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

Where does it say the lunchbox is free? I see it say "get it for $2.99 with purchase of DM2". Does it vary by region?

#2736 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

Where does it say the lunchbox is free? I see it say "get it for $2.99 with purchase of DM2". Does it vary by region?

Page 20 of the physical ad. Online it does not give you the option to add the 3D version for the promo:

http://www.bestbuy.c...=category&h=403

I hope you luck out CarsForever
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

#2737 Deadpool

Deadpool

I club baby seals

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Amazon currently has Upside down 3D/2D/DVD combo for $12.99, it's usually around $20 bucks.

Link: http://www.amazon.co...aw_bottom_links

Movie Trailer:

Good movie but i didn't see it in 3-D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2738 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 PM

Page 20 of the physical ad. Online it does not give you the option to add the 3D version for the promo:

http://www.bestbuy.c...=category&h=403

I hope you luck out CarsForever

I got a call from Best Buy yesterday morning in response to my e-mail about the DM2 3D not including the metal lunchbox.  I was correct that it was not included, but they are sending it at no cost in a separate shipment.  The CSR tried to have me use a credit card for the order, despite it being no cost, but when I resisted she tried placing the order and it went through.  I already have the confirmation.

If the lunchbox is important to you, a quick polite e-mail referencing the ad may go a long way.  I don't think I would mention that someone on a message board got the lunchbox though - just try being polite and it will likely work out.

#2739 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

I got a call from Best Buy yesterday morning in response to my e-mail about the DM2 3D not including the metal lunchbox. I was correct that it was not included, but they are sending it at no cost in a separate shipment. The CSR tried to have me use a credit card for the order, despite it being no cost, but when I resisted she tried placing the order and it went through. I already have the confirmation.

If the lunchbox is important to you, a quick polite e-mail referencing the ad may go a long way. I don't think I would mention that someone on a message board got the lunchbox though - just try being polite and it will likely work out.

That's awesome, I'm sure your daughter will be stoked. I got mine stored in a closet for my daughter when she's old enough, if the minions are still relevant, I'm sure she'll enjoy it :p

#2740 Mugen Power

Mugen Power

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

YMMV but I bought Despicable Me 2 3D yesterday and went back in store today with the ad to ask about the lunchbox and they gave one to me.