***Over 50 Toys and Many Are NOT Pictured!!!***
Everything is Mint/Sealed unless noted and I can take more pictures if you want. In the first post, my HAVES in Blue can be found in the top section and my WANTS in Orange are in the bottom section. Prefer action figures over diecast vehicles. I will always verify your online feedback (e.g. ebay, toy trading sites), and you can verify mine. I'm open to trades, sales, and great offers. **Starred items are worth a little more.** I pick the best paint jobs on all my toys, and I take a picture of every trade so you know exactly what you're getting! *Updated August 28th, 2014.* USA only.
-----------------------------ACTION FIGURE HAVES!----------------------------Marvel Legends 6 inch Figures:
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Jean Grey - new
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Black Panther - new
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Modern Hawkeye - new
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Wrecker, green/purple from the Wrecking Crew - new
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Black Panther - loose and no BAF piece.
- *Rocket Raccoon Wave Marvel Legends Modern Hawkeye - loose, missing bow
- *Marvel Legends Infinite Skyline Sirens Black Cat - new (small cleavage blemish)
- *Epic Heroes Marvel Legends Punisher w/Red Thunderbolts Skull and 5 guns!
- *Zola Wave Marvel Legends Green Big Time Spiderman - New
- *Zola Wave Marvel Legends Piledriver from the Wrecking Crew Red/White/Blue - New
- Zola Wave Marvel Legends Dark Wolverine, masked - new
- Terrax Wave Marvel Legends Blue Ghost Rider - new
- Terrax Wave Marvel Legends Thor - New
- Terrax Wave Marvel Legends Steve Rogers - new.
- Terrax Wave Marvel Legends Extremis Iron Man loose/complete. NO BAF Part.
- Terrax Wave Marvel Legends Klaw loose/complete. NO BAF Part
- Zola Wave Marvel Legends Bucky Captain America loose/complete. NO BAF Part.
- Three 6 inch iron man figures pictured below and one 6 inch war machine all missing accessories
- Build-a-Figure Brood Queen's Head.
Marvel Universe 4 inch Figures and Sets:
- *Marvel Universe Dark Elf from Thor: The Dark World movie - new. I have a few sealed.
- *Marvel Universe X-Force Pack (Deadpool, Wolverine, and Warpath in black/gray costumes) - rare/new
- Marvel Universe Heroic Age Heroes 3 Pack (Red Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor) - new
- Marvel Universe Classic Avengers 5 pack (Thor, Gold Iron Man, Hulk, Ant-Man, and WASP figures) - new
- *Marvel Universe Fantastic Four pack (Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, H.E.R.B.I.E in white future foundation outfits) - rare/new. i also have the MU 4" FF White Spiderman loose/complete as well.
- Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy Pack (Drax the Destroyer, Starlord, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot) new
- Marvel Universe Colossus & Juggernaut - #102 Comic Book Action Figures 2-pack
- Marvel Universe Thanos - new #10 series 5 (2013)
- Marvel Universe Rhino - new
- Nine More Loose/Complete Marvel Universe 4 inch action figures in the picture below.
DC Comics Figures:
- DC Collectibles Super-Villains New 52 Bizarro action figure - new
- DC Young Justice 6 inch aqualad with Diorama (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice figures 4 inch figures loose/complete: Aqualad, Speedy, Icicle Jr. Have two collect and connect hall of justice pieces. Need to look for the third piece.
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes Psycho Pirate (loose/complete)
- DC Sinestro Movie Masters figure. (loose/complete)
- Collect-N-Connect Parts: Right arm of DCUC Solomon Grundy, and Parallax piece from Sinestro
- Loose Imaginext batman and villains pictured below.
Funko Pop Vinyl:
- Skeletor, Spikor, Yellow Wolverine, Shredder TMNT, and Yoda all come with their boxes
- Funko Pop Christmas Story The Old Man w/Leg Lamp (no box).
- 15 Loose GI Joes pictured below with their weapons and accessories.
- Bunch of GI Joe Micro Force Series 1 Sealed Blind Bags. Each bag includes 2 figures and 2 discs.
McFarlane Walking Dead
- McFarlane Toys Walking Dead Comic Governor Series 2, Comic Glenn Series 2 - new
- *The Awesome Deadpools Assemble 4 pack with Thor-Pool, Cable-Pool, Captain Ameri-Pool, Iron Deadpool and about 30 mind-blowing weapons/accessories - An Extremely Crazy Good or Uber Rare Trade is Required for this set.
- 4-pack Minimates Villain Zombies Collection Set (Zombies Magneto, Galactus, Green Goblin, and Red Skull) - new
- *Ghostbusters Minimates 4-pack Set includes Minimates of Janine in office attire, Slimer, Egon and Ray in their Ghostbusting uniform - rare/new
- >>>SPECIAL OFFER!<<< I can get various minimates sets of your choice from a local friend to go toward any of our trade deals. Choose from over 30 different sets, including The Walking Dead, Marvel, Capcom, Captain America Movies, Ghostbusters Movie, The Wolverine Movie, Amazing Spiderman Movie, Thor: the Dark World , 4-packs, 2-packs, and much more!
Mattel WWE Wrestling Action Figures:
- Macho man, jake the snake, john cena, chavo, jgt, shawn michaels, jack swagger, randy orton, various divas, and much more! Also have a few jakks wwe figures. All Loose Action figures pictured below. Most have no accessories but are in excellent shape. Some are pending.
NECA Predators, Aliens, and more:
- *NECA T-800 Tech Noir Arnold Terminator Figure (no battle damage) - rare/new
- NECA Jungle Hunter Predator, masked 25th anniversary - new
- *NECA Unmasked Lost Predator, Predator 2 - new. slight bubble separation on package
- NECA Series 2 Big Chap 1979 Alien Xenomorph - new
- NECA Blue Xenomorph Warrior, Series 2 - new
- NECA Hunger Games Rue (loose/complete)
- NECA Lilah Megan Fox 7" figure from Jonah Hex movie, in skimpy outfit, of course (loose/complete)
- NECA Suzi-X female figure from The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. (loose/complete)
Play Arts Kai:
- *Loose Blue Variant Batman w/no accessories
- 12 inch UglyDolls with original tags like Cozymonster, wippy, dave darinko, Ket, Ugly Charlie, and Uglybot from http://www.uglydolls.com/
Sanrio Hello Kitty Figures:
- Give a gift to your female friends or family members! I Have Over 30 Sealed/New Sanrio characters figurines, and charms that originally retailed for $9 dollars and up!!! Characters like Hello Kitty, tuxedo sam, keroppi, pandapple, kuririn, badtz-maru, masquerade figures, and more! Only a few pictured below, but i have much more.
- Zoo Lou Swap Force Individual Figure - new x3, one of them has a little wrinkled packaging.
- Blizzard Chill Swap Force Individual Figure - new x2
- A Couple Sealed Star Wars Fighter Pods Series 2 Blind Bags. Each bag includes 2 figures and 1 pod.
- Transformers Mechtech Laserbeak (loose/complete)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Defensor (A4474) Construction Set. (new)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Abominus (A4473) Construction Set. (new)
DC & Marvel Current Comic Books, Graphic Novels and Video Game Books:
- *Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar Art Book. 288 pages by Prima. rare/Near mint
- Number #1, #2, #3, other # comics, Batman/Dark Knight/Detective Comics, Green/Red Lanterns, infinity, x-men, age of ultron, avengers, fantastic four, hulk, iron man, batman, Talon, A+X, Cable and X-Force, Thunderbolts, DC Death of the Family, Carnage, Spiderman, plus a whole lot more. I have a few duplicates of certain comics. Most are pretty current issues.
- Trade Paperbacks & Graphic Novels: DC, Marvel, pictured below. (Graphic Novels are a 8/10 Great Condition). Both deadpool books are gone.
- Video game books pictured below in excellent condition.
-----------------------------------DIECAST HAVES!---------------------------------Hot Wheels HAVES (July 2014 Currently Being Updated):
- Movie/TV/Pop culture: Goldfinger James Bond Gray Aston Martin DB5, Herbie the Love Bug VW Beetle, NASA Mars Rover, Flintstones Flintmobile, Angry Birds Green Pig Minion, Angry Birds Red Bird, Fast and the Furious Paul Walker Orange Supra, Classic Black Charger, Need for Speed movie Grey and Red Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
- Batman vehicles: 1989 Keaton Batmobile from first movie, CGI TV Series Batmobile, Classic '66 TV Batmobile (2013), 2014 Amazing Spiderman Cars, 2014 Amazing Spiderman Cars, Brown Camouflage Batmobile Bane Tumbler, Arkham Asylum Batmobile, Blue Batmobile with Dual Cockpits.
- The Dark Knight 5-pack with the Tumbler, Joker Bone Shaker, Chrome Armored Car, Batcopter, and Blue Ford Gotham Patrol Car.
- Batman 3 pack with the joker bone shaker hot rod, tumbler, and Ford Fusion GPD blue cop car.
- Complete 2014 ZAMAC sets of #4,5,6: the AE-86 Toyota Corolla, Camaro Special Edition, and Chevy Silverado.
- Treasure hunts All Regular Treasure Hunts are pictured below and i have duplicates of certain models.
- Others: AE-86 Toyota Corolla (black & white), VW kool kombi bus in navy blue/yellow, green, white, or Red/blue, White Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, red or blue version of honda civic EF, 55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser in blue, gold, or matte black. 2014 Red Morris Mini Cooper, White Torco Datsun 240z, HW Skate Punk, ken block black ford fiesta, Lamborghini Veneno and Aventador in orange, matte black, or white, Matchbox Dodge Mint Green A100, and more vehicles.
- Error Cars: Have about 5 packaging Error Cars (e.g. upside down Aston Martin, blue truck on a yellow truck card, megane trophy with a loose spoiler, misaligned back of card printing on 1989 batmobile, etc.)
I’m rebuilding my small collection after my old 90's figures were stolen last year and just started collecting action figures again. I have about 40+ excellent feedback and Zero Negatives in the links below and at a few other toy trading sites under the same screen name, mentos888. You can also search for "mentos888 feedback" on Google.
http://www.cheapassg...8/?tab=feedback Excellent feedback on cheapassgamer
http://gametz.com/us...ab/Ratings.html Excellent feedback on gametz trading site.
------------------------------ACTION FIGURE WANTS!--------------------------
>>In General, I like to collect any unique, highly-detailed, modern, and super poseable, action figures with cool accessories (Prefer mint/loose/complete over MOC) to save on shipping.
If you don't have any of my wants, you can still send me a list or pictures of what u have!- GI Joe Sigma 6 figures, Marvel (most of the rare Infinite Legends), DC, Hasbro, Mattel, huge beast figures, Transformers, and more. Favorite characters: Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit, Deathstroke, Ghost Rider, Batman, Superman.
- Video game figures like Dead Space, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, God of War, Gordon Freeman Half-Life, Bioshock Big Daddies, Sisters, Motorized Patriot, and more.
- Most MOTUC Masters of the Universe Classics figures like Draego-Man, Trap Jaw, Mantenna, Two Bad, Modulok, Spikor, Rattlor, Gygor, Castle Grayskullman, Webstor, King Grayskull, Man-at-Arms, Shadow Beast, Extendar, New Adventures Skeletor, Rio Blast, etc. Most of the popular MOTUC vs. DC 2 packs.
- Sigma 6 GI Joe: Dark Ninja Master, Crime Boss Destro, Jungle Recondo, & Shipwreck, etc.
- Hellboy Characters (All of them): Hellboy, Officer Kroenen, Abe, Large Mr. Wink, comic/movie versions, etc.
- Arkham figures like Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, poison ivy or nurse harley quinn, etc.
- Massive Deluxe Figures like new 52 Darkseid, Arkham Solomon Grundy, or similar size figures.
- DC Figures like New 52 Deathstroke, Steel Superman w/hammer (John Henry Irons), DCUC Lobo, Blue Batman from Batman and Son, Two-Face Orange/Purple, Mr. Freeze, Blackest Night Nekron, Hush Huntress, DCUC Clayface, etc.
- Most Marvel Legends 6 inch: Any Rare infinite legends like Hydra Soldier and AIM Soldier. Warpath, Winter Soldier from 2 pack, Cable, Thunderball, x-men sentinels, Face-Off Hulk, Green and Yellow Deadpool, Toybiz Legends Deadpool w/Doop, Juggernaut, and 90's Blue/Yellow Cyclops. Face-off Sabretooth vs. Wolverine. House of M Set, Thunderbolts 5 pack, Spider-man Fearsome Foes and Sinister Six box sets, etc.
- Marvel Select cable
- Build-a-Figure/CNC figures like Apocalypse, Sentinels, Despero, Stel, Ares, Nekron, Fin Fang Foom, and Pitt, etc.
- Need these Build a Figure Parts: Iron Monger, Ultimate Green Goblin, and Mandroid Parts. See picture below of what I have so far.
- NECA Player Select Video Game figures, Jaeger Crimson Typhoon, T2/Terminator Cyberdyne Showdown, or Endoskeletons, NES 8-bit Blue Robocop, Bioshock Infinite Motorized Patriot, Water Emergence or similar mid-cloaked predators, KO/Knock Off Ninja Turtles Set, Red Xenomorph Warrior, etc.
- Mezco Thundercats/others, SOTA Street Fighter - the big guys
- weird insect figures, cyborg figures, the weirder and more unique the better, like Shocker Toys The Tick! and SCUD the Disposable Assassin.
- 6 inch Star Wars Black Series Rare figures. Also, McQuarrie, other star wars figures, and villains
- Big Aliens/Brutes/Arbiter/Didact/Beasts from Halo.
- Transformers: Landmine and Triple Changers, Blackout Voyager Movie Helicopter, especially military or police/emergency response/exotic cars. AOExtinction Voyager Hound Truck. Predacons, Constructicons, Dinobots, Insecticons, etc.
- Iron Man figures (e.g. Omega or Camo Recon War Machine), White armors
- GI Joes from 2010 to the Present (e.g. renegades, resolute , pursuit of cobra, rise of cobra, 30th, and retaliation). I don't collect 25th anniversary and older figures. Low-Light, Jungle Recondo, #1101 Ninja Commando Snake Eyes V54, 30th Lifeline, 30th Law and Order, POC Hawk Abernathy. Vipers: Zombie, Hazard, Data, and more.
- Most Play Arts Kai figures like Raiden or snake from Metal Gear Solid, Dante from Devil May Cry, Kratos God of War, Lara Croft, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, batman, asylum Joker, Nurse Harley Quinn PAK, cyborg ninja, bayonetta, resident evil, DC Superheroes, and more.
- Import figures like Figma Link, Revoltech Vash or Movie Optimus Prime, D-Arts Megaman, D-Arts God Eater Alisa, and Trigun (Gazelle the Peacemaker, Monev the Gale), Revoltech Zone of the Enders, etc.
- Marvel Icons Ghost Rider w/Bike and Marvel Legends Mecha Hulk.
- Kotobukiya Superman and Batman New 52 "DC Comics" ArtFX + Statue
- Anime and Japanese figures, especially sexy gals.
- Four Horsemen Studio figures such as gothitropolis, 7th kingdom, outer spacemen, Glyos figures, etc.
- Building Construction Sets like Lego, Kre-O, or Mega Bloks (especially pop culture sets like Star Wars, Halo, Transformers, Marvel and DC Superheroes, etc.)
- Deadpool Taco Truck and other Comic-Con Exclusives.
- Sideshow, Hot Toys, Statues, and more high end stuff if you're feeling generous for example, things like Kotobukiya bishoujo poison ivy statue, poison ivy bombshells dc statue. Sideshow snake eyes figure, sideshow joker and harley quinn premium figures.
-------------------------------DIECAST CAR WANTS!------------------------------
(All vehicles below are my lowest priority because I prefer action figures over diecast cars.)
>>In general, I’m looking for the cheapest version of these cars (e.g. regular blue mainline card cars that retail for $1 or $2 dollars). <<If you don't have any of my wants, you can still send me a list or pictures of what u have!- I mainly want unopened and and rare movie/tv cars that are in demand like the Homer, Snoopies, USS Enterprise, USS Vengeance Ship, Herbies, Bat-Pod w/Rider, 66 TV Batmobile, - fast n the furious cars on blue or black cards, Scooby Mystery Machine Vans, etc. Also want older movie/tv cars not made anymore like “The Bat” dark knight flying ship, back to the future time machine, Ecto-1, KITT Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard General Lee, Speed Racer, etc. All movie and TV cars must be sealed!
- DC Comics Nostalgia like wonder woman deco delivery, joker 56 chevy nomad, all blue superman 64 gmc panel, batman double demon delivery, green lex luthor '50s chevy, harley quinn bread box. Sealed or loose.
- Rare DC Comics universe with Yellow Cards like Two-Face and Catwoman. Sealed.
- dc comics character vehicles from the 2004? Versus two packs: joker, catwoman, mr. Freeze, killer croc, scarecrow, Riddler, two-face, penguin, etc. Sealed or loose.
- Pop Culture, DC Comics Superheroes and Villains, Cartoons, Nostalgia, movie/tv, Any Premium Cars w/Real Rider Tires like Atari Set, Hanna Barbara, DC, He-Man/Masters of the Universe, Off-Road Series, etc. Sealed or loose.
- Police vehicles and Army vehicles like tanks or vehicles in army colors. Sealed or loose.
- Regular or Super Treasure hunts. Sealed or Loose.
Favorite Diecast Models (low priority):
Modern and Classic Nissan Skylines, Zamac Skylines, Mclarens, Bugatti, Corvette c6r, Cool-One, 41 willys dragster, Dodge Challengers, '71 Maverick Grabber, Morris Mini Cooper, Ford GT LM, ferrari 599xx, Ferrari 333 SP, Big Rig Diesel Trucks like Custom Convoy, Pro Racing Cars w/Decals, Sandblaster, Evil Twin, Zotic, Mustang Fastback, Cloak and Dagger, and any kind of airflows. Funline Tuner import cars or similar models. Also like cars with special features, like opening hoods, car body, doors, trunks, moving parts, etc.
- S.H. Figuarts Bandai Normal Vegeta w/black hair and blue outfit (near mint/opened/complete) - Shipped out in a trade.
***Over 50 Toys & Many Are NOT Pictured!!! ***
Edited by mentos888, Today, 04:27 PM.