Many Items Are NOT Pictured!!! Everything is mint/new unless noted. My Haves can be found in the top section and Wants are in the bottom section. Prefer action figures over diecast vehicles. I will always ask for and verify your online feedback (e.g. ebay, toy trading sites)! I'm open to trades, sales, and good offers. USA only.
------------------------------Action Figure HAVES!-----------------------------------
DC Comics Figures:
- DC Unlimited Vampire Batman. (new)
- DC Brightest Day Martian Manhunter and Firestorm (both loose/complete).
- DC 2 Pack Darkseid and Kalibak Large Justice League Unlimited Action Figures (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice 6 inch aqualad with Diorama (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice figures 4 inch figures loose/complete: Aqualad, Speedy, Icicle Jr. Have two collect and connect hall of justice pieces. Need to look for the third piece.
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes Psycho Pirate (loose/complete)
- DC Sinestro Movie Masters figure. (loose/complete)
- Collect-N-Connect Parts: Right arm of DCUC Solomon Grundy, and Parallax piece from Sinestro
Diamond Select Universal Monsters & Minimates:
- Diamond Select Metaluna Mutant 8" Universal Monsters figure from This Island Earth (new) - 6/10 good condition.
- Ghostbusters Minimates 4-pack Set includes Minimates of Janine in office attire, Slimer, Egon and Ray in their Ghostbusting uniform. (new/mint/rare)
DC & Marvel Current Comics (Have A Lot/Mint). Graphic Novels and Video Game Books:
- Number #1 comics, Poison Ivy 3D #1, first prints, Deadpool, Batman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, wolverine, infinity, x-men, age of ultron, avengers, fantastic four, hulk, iron man, batman, older Captain America, Talon, A+X, Cable and X-Force, Thunderbolts, DC Death of the Family, plus a whole lot more. Just a small sample are pictured below.
- Trade Paperbacks & Graphic Novels: DC, Marvel, IDW, Deadpool, pictured below. (Graphic Novels are a 7 out of 10, Used, and in Great Condition)
- Video game books are Near Mint to Mint, hardly ever used & pictured below. Penny Arcade, Blizzard, Halo, World of Warcraft Art Book, Etc.
Funko Pop Vinyl:
- Skeletor, Spikor, Yellow Wolverine, Shredder TMNT, and Yoda all come with their boxes
- Funko Pop Christmas Story The Old Man w/Leg Lamp (no box).
- Sigma 6 Zartan with Dreadknocker Crossbow, Hideburner, and Bushranger weapons - new
- 15 Loose GI Joes pictured below with their weapons and accessories.
- Bunch of GI Joe Micro Force Series 1 Sealed Blind Bags. Each bag includes 2 figures and 2 discs.
- Marvel Classic Iron Man 4" figure #26 from Iron Man 2 (w/Blast-Off Armor Stand) - new
- Marvel 4" Hogun from the Thor movie - new
- 9 Loose/Complete Marvel Universe 4 inch action figures in the picture below.
McFarlane Walking Dead, Halo, Assassin's Creed
- McFarlane Toys Assassin's Creed Ratonhnhake Ton (new)
- McFarlane Toys Walking Dead Andrea Series 4, Comic Governor Series 2, Comic Glenn Series 2, Riot Gear Gas Mask Zombie Series 4. (new)
- Halo Reach Figures (loose/complete): White Elite Ranger, Unhelmeted Kat, and Unhelmeted Jun. Jun's rifle legs fell off in the package.
- Halo Anniversary Cortana figure w/stand (loose/complete)
- NECA Hunger Games Rue (loose/complete)
- NECA Lilah Megan Fox 7" figure from Jonah Hex movie, in skimpy outfit, of course (loose/complete)
- NECA El Superbeasto male figure and Sexy Suzi-X female figure. Two 6" figures from the Rob Zombie animated film, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. (loose/complete)
- 12 inch UglyDolls like Cozymonster, wippy, dave darinko, Ket, Ugly Charlie, and Uglybot from http://www.uglydolls.com/
- Zoo Lou Swap Force Individual Figure - new x2
- Blizzard Chill Swap Force Individual Figure - new x2
- A Couple Sealed Star Wars Fighter Pods Series 2 Blind Bags. Each bag includes 2 figures and 1 pod.
- Transformers Mechtech Laserbeak (loose/complete)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Defensor (A4474) Construction Set. (new)
- KRE-O Transformers Micro-Changers Combiners Abominus (A4473) Construction Set. (new)
Special Order Minimates (Walking Dead, Marvel, Capcom, Thundercats, 4-packs, 2-packs, vehicles, and more). I can get minimates from a friend to go toward any of our trade deals, so let me know what you're looking for, and i'll see what he has in stock.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Figures: Have Over 20+!!! Sealed/New Sanrio characters figurines, and charms pictured below. Most originally retailed for $9 dollars and up. Characters like Hello Kitty, tuxedo sam, keroppi, pandapple, kuririn, badtz-maru, masquerade figures, and more!
Hot Wheels HAVES:
- 2014 Super Treasure Hunt 1971 Mustang Mach One w/rubber tires. - mint/very rare.
- Complete 2014 ZAMAC sets of #4,5,6: the AE-86 Toyota Corolla, Camaro Special Edition, and Chevy Silverado.
- Movie/TV/Pop culture: A-Team Van, Battle Damaged version Star Trek Ship USS Enterprise, Herbie the Love Bug VW Beetle, NASA Mars Rover, Flintstones Flintmobile, Angry Birds Green Pig Minion, Angry Birds Red Bird, Fast and the Furious Dark Red Daytona Charger, Paul Walker Orange Supra, Classic Black Charger, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, 1971 Black "Mad Max Style" El Camino, Need for Speed movie Grey and Red Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
- Batman vehicles: 1989 Keaton Batmobile from first movie, CGI TV Series Batmobile, Classic '66 TV Batmobile (2013), Brown Camouflage Batmobile Bane Tumbler, Arkham Asylum Batmobile, Blue Batmobile with Dual Cockpits.
- The Dark Knight 5-pack with the Tumbler, Joker Bone Shaker, Chrome Armored Car, Batcopter, and Blue Ford Gotham Patrol Car.
- Batman 3 pack with the joker bone shaker hot rod, tumbler, and Ford Fusion GPD blue cop car.
- Treasure hunts a few duplicates of the Sting rod 2 army vehicle, Bad to the Blade racer, Green Rescue Duty, Blue Speedbox, and the Red Ford Fiesta. also have 2 fast fish, 2 fangsters, 2 prototypes, and 2 subaru wrx sti. don't have duplicates of the other t-hunts. T-Hunts are pictured below.
- Others: VW kool kombi bus in navy blue/yellow, green, white, or Red/blue, White Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, red honda civic EF, 55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser in blue, gold, or matte black. White Torco Datsun 240z, HW Skate Punk, Fast-Bed Hauler with moving ramp, 71 Mustang Funny Car in Blue with opening body, Lamborghini Aventador in orange, matte black, or white, and more vehicles.
- Error Cars: Have about 5 packaging Error Cars (e.g. upside down Aston Martin, blue truck on a yellow truck card, megane trophy with a loose spoiler, misaligned back of card printing on 1989 batmobile, etc.)
MatchBox HAVES: Red Two-Story Bus, Dodge A100, Blockade Buster Army Tank (w/rotating turret).
I’m rebuilding my small collection after my old 90's figures were stolen last year and just started collecting action figures again. I have about 40+ excellent feedback and Zero Negatives in the links below and at a few other toy trading sites under my screen name, mentos888:
------------------------------Action Figure WANTS!!------------------------
>>In General, I like to collect any unique, highly-detailed, modern, and super poseable, action figures with cool accessories (Prefer mint/loose/complete over MOC) to save on shipping. If you don't have any of my wants, you can still send me a list or pictures of what u have!<<
- GI Joe Sigma 6 figures, Marvel (most of the rare Infinite Legends), DC, Hasbro, Mattel, huge beast figures, Transformers, and more. Favorite characters: Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit, Deathstroke, Ghost Rider, Batman, Superman.
- Video game figures like Bioshock, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Castlevania, and more.
- MOTUC Draego-Man, Trap Jaw, Mantenna, Lord Dactus, Two Bad, Modulok. All of the MOTUC vs. DC 2 packs.
- Sigma 6 GI Joe: Dark Ninja Master, Chrome Cobra Commander Windfire, Crime Boss Destro, & Shipwreck.
- Hellboy Characters (All of them): Hellboy, Officer Kroenen, Abe, Large Mr. Wink, comic/movie versions, etc.
- Arkham figures like Clayface, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Bane/Batman 2 pack with venom backpack hoses, Series 2 Origins Deathstroke, DC villains like poison ivy or nurse harley quinn.
- Massive Deluxe Figures like new 52 Darkseid, Arkham Solomon Grundy, or similar size figures.
- New 52 Deathstroke, Steel Superman w/hammer (John Henry Irons), DCUC Lobo, Blue Batman from Batman and Son, Two-Face Orange/Purple, Mr. Freeze.
- Marvel Legends 6 inch: Any Rare infinite legends. Crossbones, WWII Ultimate Captain America, Winter Soldier, Cable, Bishop, x-men sentinels, white spiderman (zola), Face-Off Hulk, Blue/Yellow Deadpool, Face-off Sabretooth vs. Wolverine. the Whole Hit Monkey and Rocket Raccoon wave of ML figures. House of M Set.
- Build-a-Figure/CNC figures like Apocalypse, Sentinels, Despero, Stel, and Pitt.
- Need these Build a Figure Parts: Terrax Lower torso and right leg, Arnim Zola Torso
- NECA Player Select Video Game figures, Jaeger Crimson Typhoon, T2/Terminator Cyberdyne Showdown, or Endoskeletons, NES 8-bit Blue Robocop, Infinite Motorized Patriot, Water Emergence or similar mid-cloaked predators, KO/Knock Off Ninja Turtles Set.
- Mezco Thundercats/others, SOTA Street Fighter - the big guys
- weird insect figures, cyborg figures, the weirder and more unique the better, like Shocker Toys The Tick! and SCUD the Disposable Assassin.
- 6 inch Star Wars Black Series Rare figures. Also, McQuarrie, other star wars figures, and villains
- Big Aliens/Brutes/Arbiter/Didact/Beasts from Halo.
- Transformers: Landmine and Triple Changers, Blackout Voyager Movie Helicopter, especially military or police/emergency response/exotic cars
- Iron Man figures (e.g. Omega or Camo Recon War Machine), White armors
- GI Joes from 2010 to the Present (e.g. renegades, resolute , pursuit of cobra, rise of cobra, 30th, and retaliation). I don't collect 25th anniversary and older figures. Low-Light, Jungle Recondo, #1101 Commando Desert Snake Eyes V54 w/lots of accessories, 30th Lifeline, 30th Law and Order, POC Hawk Abernathy, POC Moneybags Destro w/Chaingun, Zombie, Hazard, Data, other Cobra Vipers, and more.
- Kotobukiya Superman and Batman New 52 "DC Comics" ArtFX + Statue
- Anime and Japanese figures.
- Deadpools Assemble and Deadpool Corps minimates sets only. Very low priority.
- Four Horsemen Studio figures such as gothitropolis, 7th kingdom, outer spacemen, Glyos figures, etc.
- Building Construction Sets like Lego, Kre-O, or Mega Bloks (especially pop culture sets like Star Wars, Halo, Transformers, Marvel and DC Superheroes, etc.)
Even More WANTS:
- Play Arts Kai (Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Snake, Dante from Devil May Cry, Kratos God of War, Lara Croft, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, batman, asylum Joker, Nurse Harley Quinn PAK, cyborg ninja, bayonetta, resident evil, DC Superheroes, and more.
- Import figures like Figma Link, Revoltech Vash or Movie Optimus Prime, D-Arts Megaman, D-Arts God Eater Alisa, and Trigun (Gazelle the Peacemaker, Monev the Gale).
- Marvel Icons Wolverine, Icons Ghost Rider w/Bike, and Marvel Legends Mecha Hulk.
- Sideshow, Hot Toys, Statues, and more high end stuff if you're feeling generous
--------------------------------- Diecast WANTS!! -----------------------------------
(All vehicles below are my lowest priority. I prefer action figures over diecast cars.)
>>In general, I’m looking for the cheapest version of these cars (e.g. the version on the regular blue card or the one that usually retails for $1 or $2 dollars. Don't need cars with the fancy packaging, and prefer the vehicle in great or near mint condition. Mostly looking for pop culture and artistic paint jobs.)<<
Open to trade offers mostly or Trade+Paypal. Please let me know if any accessories are missing, the condition of the figure, or if the figure has poseability problems like loose or tight joints. Prefer to ship within USA. Prefer action figures in pretty good condition with no problems. All of my figures have come from an adult collector, non-smoking home, and stored away from direct sunlight in containers. I don't really collect vintage toys since they aren't super articulated, and i pose my figures for display. I check my inbox several times a day.
- S.H. Figuarts Bandai Normal Vegeta w/black hair and blue outfit (near mint/opened/complete) - Shipped out in a trade.
Edited by mentos888, Today, 01:08 AM.