Tradelist HAVES (mint/complete):
Please NOTE: For the fastest response, please email me directly at my email address: mentos888 "at" gmail.com $$$ Some, but not All High Value Items are listed in red!.
------------------------HAVES for TRADE!----------------------------
- NECA 7 inch Pacific Rim Jaeger Striker Eureka Robot (new).
- **I can also get a new Battle Damaged 7 inch Gipsy Danger with the arm saw blades from a friend if you need him.
- DC Universe Classics Wave 4 Wonder Woman (new, incoming from a trade and in the process of being mailed out to me).
- Mattel 6 inch "The Rookie" ghostbusters figure (new)
- 3 Halo Reach Figures (loose/complete): White Elite Ranger, Unhelmeted Kat, and Unhelmeted Jun. All have been posed once and Jun's rifle legs were broken right out of the package.
- Deluxe Heimdall figure (MOC) gatekeeper from Thor movie. Can also get other Thor movie characters.
- DC 2 Pack Darkseid and Kalibak Large Justice League Unlimited Action Figures (loose/complete)
- DC Young Justice figures 4 inch figures loose/complete: Aqualad, Speedy, Icicle Jr. Have two collect and connect hall of justice pieces. Need to look for the third piece.
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes Psycho Pirate (loose/complete)
- DC Sinestro Movie Masters figure w/Parallax piece. (loose/complete)
- DC Brightest Day Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, and Jade (both loose/complete).
- Transformers Mechtech Laserbeak (loose/complete)
- NECA El Superbeasto male figure and Sexy Suzi-X female figure. Two 6" figures from the Rob Zombie animated film, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. (loose/complete)
- NECA Lilah Megan Fox 7" figure from Jonah Hex movie, in a skimpy dress w/stockings of course (loose/complete)
- Halo Anniversary Cortana figure w/stand (loose/complete)
- Legolas 4 inch figure from Hobbit movie (MOC) by Bridge Direct
- BAF Part: Iron Monger Marvel Legends Blue Left Leg
- The Real Ghostbusters Minimates Series 1 Box Set 4 pack: Egon and Ray in Ghostbusting uniforms, Janine in office attire and Slimer (unopened) - Pending in a Trade
- MOTUC Classics Adora (loose/complete)- Pending in a Trade
Can Get These MOC from around town or my friends
- Halo 4 series 1 figures (Master Chief, Blue Spartan, Crawler, Cortana, Watcher, Storm Grunt), Dollar General GI Joes, Thor movie figures, Captain America Movie Figures
- 27 x 40 double sided high quality movie posters direct from the movie theater and NOT sold in stores! (Dark Knight Rises, Puss in Boots, GI Joe Retaliation Cast, Transformers: Dark of the Moon w/Optimus Prime in battle)
- Jakks Pokemon 3 pack figures , a few official marvel/dc shirts, and more.
Diecast HAVES Rare 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Movie, TV, and Pop Culture Cars MOC:
- Battle Damaged version Star Trek Ship USS Enterprise, 1971 Black "Mad Max Style" El Camino w/Large Jet Engines in the Back (similar to the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con version)
- 1989 Batmobile from first movie, Classic '66 TV Batmobile, Mars Rover, Flintstones Flintmobile, Arkham Asylum Batmobile, '81 DeLorean DMC-12, Flying Customs Porsche 914-6 and Porsche 935/78, HW Skate Punk
- Treasure hunts like the sting rod 2, Bad to the Blade, Gulf Oil Fast Fish, and Red Ford Fiesta.
- Super Treasure hunts $: '71 Blue Dodge Demon, '69 Red Convertible Camaro
- Angry Birds Green Pig Minion, Angry Birds Red Bird, Fast and the Furious Dark Red Daytona Charger, Orange Supra, Classic Black Charger, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, VW bus kool kombi in green, white, or Red with the Blue Surfing Wave.
- Lamborghini Aventador in convertible red, orange, matte black, or white. Bumparound bumper cars yellow, ken block ford fiesta, '67 black summit camaro, exotics, muscles, planes, motorcycles, and much more!
MatchBox HAVES: Blue Audi R8, Orange BMW 1M, Matchbox Dodge A100, Deep Diver Submarine, Purple Dodge Challenger, 2013 Pierce Fire Engine, Yellow Classic Seagrave Fire Engine, 2013 Brown/White Double-Decker Bus, Gray/Red Cartoon Batmobile, Police Raider, and more!
Diecast Wants (Loose or Carded. Packaging condition doesn't matter): Pop Culture, Marvel/DC Comics and Superheroes, movie/tv cars. Mostly Mainlines like Ecto-1 Caddy, Bugatti, Joker Evil Twin, Joker Chevy Nomad, '41 Willys Dragster, Blue Batcycle, Flash Gordon VW T1 Drag Bus, Boulevards, Off Road Series/Others w/Real Rider Tires and Metal/Metal Body, Pro Race Cars w/Decals, Nissan Skylines, dodge challengers, He-Man vehicles, exotics, batmobiles, police cars, Army vehicles, and more.
Treasure Hunts Wanted: Dodge Challenger Drift, Police Mustang, Custom 77 Dodge Van, 2010 Camaro SS Police, Ford GT LM, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, red '71 buick riviera, datsun 240z, Old Number 5.5, 2009 red fire eater truck. Super Treasure Hunts! plus others.
I’m rebuilding my small collection after my TMNT/Transformers 90's figures were stolen from storage last year and just started collecting MOTUC figures. So, i'm open to offers on most MOTUC figures since I only have a few. Would especially like to get the main characters. I used to watch the 80s he-man show all the time, but never collected the old figures. I have about 32 total excellent trader feedback and Zero Negatives on a bunch of toy sites like he-man.org, facebook, gametz, and cheapassgamer under the same screen name. My feedback links can be seen below.
-----------------------MY WANTS for Trade!!-----------------------
(Prefer mint/loose/complete over MOC) all toylines to save on shipping costs:
- Play Arts Kai (Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Dante from Devil May Cry, Kratos God of War, resident evil, and much more (especially video game/comic characters) Also interested in import figures like Figma Link and Samus, Revoltech, D-Arts Megaman, Bandai War Machine, and Trigun. Also want MOTUC figures, NECA Aliens Xenomorph Warrior, modern toy brands (2000 to the present). (vykron, any he-man, leech, king grayskull, and others.
- Transformers, GI Joe Sigma 6 figures, Marvel, DC, huge beast figures, and more good condition super articulated figures w/lots of accessories. Favorite characters: Wolverine, Deadpool, Gambit.
Super WANTS (all toylines. if u send me ur tradelist, we can work out a deal, e.g. one or more of my figures for your one rare figure):
- MOTUC Draego-Man, Trap Jaw, Gygor, Rattlor, Mantenna, Lord Dactus
- Even More Wants: Sigma 6 GI Joe: Dark Ninja Master, Chrome Cobra Commander Windfire, Crime Boss Destro, & Shipwreck. Hellboy Characters (Hellboy, Kroenen, Abe, etc.), Deathstroke DCUC, Steel Superman w/hammer (John Henry Irons), ghost rider w/bike, x-men sentinels, BAF figures like Metallo, Cyborg Superman (Blue), NECA, Mezco, gambit, wolverine, deadpool, Marvel select, SOTA Street Fighter, arkham figures like Killer Croc or Freeze, video game figures like Devil May Cry, Bioshock, or Resident Evil, weird insect figures, cyborg figures, villains like poison ivy or nurse harley quinn, Darth Maul Black Series 6", NECA Big Red 7" Predator, Dutch, or Terminator, Boba Fett, McQuarrie, or other star wars figures, Emile or Brutes from Halo, Landmine and Triple Changers Transformers, Iron Man 1&2 figures, Omega or Camo War Machine, Mecha Hulk, Play Arts Kai, Complete Marvel build-a-figures, DC collect-n-connect figures like Despero, Icons Wolverine, DC Universe and Marvel Legends (Camo Punisher variant, Blade w/Bike, Crossbones, WWII Ultimate Captain America, Winter Soldier, Thor (terrax) or Archangel (hit monkey), Blue Batman from Batman and Son/Hush, modern gi joes (snake eyes, storm shadow, shipwreck, recondo, low-light, shadow tracker, city strike destro, jungle bat, iron grenadier, vipers: data, zombie, jungle, hazard), Play Arts Kai, The Tick, high end stuff (ya right! plus more).
I don’t need: megator, marzo, adora, skeletor/mo-larr set, moss man, icarius, carnivus, clawful, Sy-Klone
Open to trade offers mostly. Not interested in selling or buying at the moment unless the prices are Really Good as i'm on a budget. Prefer to ship within USA (usually 2 day priority padded mail box). Prefer action figures from adult collectors and in pretty good condition . All of my figures have come from an adult collector, non-smoking home and stored away from direct sunlight. I don't really collect vintage toys since they aren't super articulated, and i pose my figures for display. I check my inbox several times a day, and I prefer you provide me a link to your online trader/seller feedback if you have.
Edited by mentos888, Today, 05:00 AM.