Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Sweet Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champions!

• Please log in to reply
5327 replies to this topic

#2881 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:02 AM

Anyone have any luck with those Blockbuster games?

#2882 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:56 AM

Anyone have any luck with those Blockbuster games?

Yea do we need to be a member to purchase?

#2883 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

Yea do we need to be a member to purchase?

No, you don't.

#2884 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:30 AM

gonna check a few out today, ill post some results.
Currently Playing:
:ps4: Destiny, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Last of Us Remastered
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion
:ps3: Deadpool
Recently Completed: Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds:

#2885 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

Anyone able to find professor layton and sonic chronicles at any blockbuster?

Update. I was able to find two stores that had them in stock.

Edited by ryosnk, 20 April 2009 - 01:17 AM.

#2886 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

I went to the BBV in downtown on W Huron and got a couple of good picks. Unreal Tournament for PS3 for $10. DMC4 for $15. Rock Band 2 for $30. Quite a good selection. No, you don't need to be a member.
Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#2887 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

Khan B.B.Q. is pretty well regarded in foodie circles here in Chicago, named by the Reader as the best restaurant in the city last year:

http://www.chicagore...staurants/best/

And that's for good reason as an order of chicken boti, broast chicken (maybe a half if a whole is too expensive), daal palak (for that spicy veggie dip), and a piece of naan or two will greatly satisfy a party of 2-4. (The green chutney makes for a decent general topping as well.) I'm glad I live not too far from Khan's myself, but you better be ready for the heat of South Asian food before going. It's certainly my favorite place on Devon.

Damn, I had no idea, and I try to read the Reader as often as possible. Ima hafta go back there.

I am playing so much L4D these days, my daughter thinks I'm a zombie. My Steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/dfgarcia/ if anyone wants to hook up for a match.

All these stores closing (CC, BBV, OD) is weird. Hey, anybody familiar with that building in Lincolnwood at Lincoln and Pulaski/Crawford that used to be a Silo? It's been empty (or at least looks empty) for like 15 years now.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2888 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

I went to the BBV in downtown on W Huron and got a couple of good picks. Unreal Tournament for PS3 for $10. DMC4 for $15. Rock Band 2 for $30. Quite a good selection. No, you don't need to be a member.

Were there any copies of UT3 left?

Chicago CAGs...the Best Buy sale is around the corner. We gotta help each other out and inform each other on what stores have what. That way, we don't get Fucked over by the hoarders and the price adjusters.

#2889 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:33 AM

Has anyone spotted a copy of Skate at the Block Buster Clearance Sale? I've been looking to pick one up on the cheap. How about at the Best Buy sale?

#2890 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:36 AM

Were there any copies of UT3 left?

Chicago CAGs...the Best Buy sale is around the corner. We gotta help each other out and inform each other on what stores have what. That way, we don't get Fucked over by the hoarders and the price adjusters.

I'm down, if anyone wants to post what they're looking to get, I can look out for it when I head in Sunday. You can PM me if you'd like. I myself am looking for QoS :360: Pure :360: and probaly Rock Band 1 :ps3:
Currently Playing:
:ps4: Destiny, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Last of Us Remastered
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion
:ps3: Deadpool
Recently Completed: Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds:

#2891 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:07 AM

I'm going to be looking for 007 for the PS3 and Silent Hill for the XBOX360.

Thanks in advance.

#2892 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

I'll be hitting up the BB at the HIP as soon as they open on sunday.

#2893 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:48 AM

I'll be hitting up the BB at the HIP as soon as they open on sunday.

I might be there with you...

Might as well throw this out there, too. I'll be trying to find (all Xbox 360) Infinite Undiscovery, C&C: Kane's Wrath, C&C Red Alert, Operation Darkness, and Turning Point. If anyone out there finds extras of these games, I'd take them off your hands if I can't find them on my own. I'll be looking for everyone else's requests, also.

Edited by chicagoz, 23 April 2009 - 06:42 PM.

#2894 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:33 PM

Hey hey now. Don't scoop up all the Turning Points. Save one for me:D

I'm going to hit up the HIP BB first and then make my way around the sure so I make sure I get what I want.

#2895 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:58 AM

note to self avoid HIP this Sunday.

#2896 CloverField06

CloverField06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

Jewel is selling cheap combo HD DVD's.

#2897 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:28 PM

Might as well have a meet-up on Sunday at HIP BB.:D

Too much Goozex credit for me currently, so I don't need anything from this sale.

#2898 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

Speaking up the meet up, WTF is going on with that? :)

#2899 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

If anyone can pick up an extra SC4 (for ps3 or 360) and DMC 4 from Best Buy I'll give $25 for both games at the CAG meet up.
Space for Rent:lol:

#2900 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

The BB at the HIP is cleaned out. All the games were game within a few minutes. I picked up :360: Silent Hill and Turning Point.

Nice running into you ryosnk. :)

#2901 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

If anyone can pick up an extra SC4 (for ps3 or 360) and DMC 4 from Best Buy I'll give $25 for both games at the CAG meet up.

Decided against going to the HIP BB at the last minute, and I hit up the Elston BB. Managed to get all the games I wanted, but DMC 4 sold out and I grabbed the last SC4 for myself.

Also, Silent Hill was sold out and only got one QoS T-Shirt bundle for myself. Sorry I couldn't get more copies for others.

#2902 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

87th is still stacked up. They don't have Silent Hill though (Fuck). I picked up GTA Chinatown Wars instead.

#2903 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:52 PM

Let me know what you guys want. My stores are stacked with 360 games, except Infinite discovery. I didn't realize the 007 game was the t-shirt edition, so I have to go back out.

#2904 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

Decided against going to the HIP BB at the last minute, and I hit up the Elston BB. Managed to get all the games I wanted, but DMC 4 sold out and I grabbed the last SC4 for myself.

Also, Silent Hill was sold out and only got one QoS T-Shirt bundle for myself. Sorry I couldn't get more copies for others.

I know it's late to ask, but did anyone manage to grab an extra 360 SC4 he'd be willing to sell?

#2905 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

Let me know what you guys want. My stores are stacked with 360 games, except Infinite discovery. I didn't realize the 007 game was the t-shirt edition, so I have to go back out.

I'm interested in the 007 game for 360 and Too Human. Did they have those? If you could get those for me (or anyone for that matter), I can get them off of your hands at the next meet up. Thanks.

Edited by Blackout, 26 April 2009 - 08:14 PM.

#2906 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

let me know if you come up on Silent Hill.

#2907 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

I know it's late to ask, but did anyone manage to grab an extra 360 SC4 he'd be willing to sell?

I will be on the look out (sent a PM)

I'm interested in the 007 game for 360 and Too Human. Did they have those? If you could get those for me (or anyone for that matter), I can get them off of your hands at the next meet up. Thanks.

I just got back from BB. No 007 on ANY system or any version. I wanted a t-shirt. No too human either (they didn't have it this morning either).

let me know if you come up on Silent Hill.

I wish I would have saw your post before I left. They had 1 copy of SH (they had at least 20 this morning) that I was going to buy in case anyone wanted it. My gut told me to buy it and I left it.

#2908 Amerijapoxicano

Amerijapoxicano

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:26 PM

The Golf Mill Best Buy was basically ransacked. I picked up a copy of Hellboy for PS3 cuz my bro likes the movies. Still think it'll be horrible. I thought it was funny that the QOS bundle was $10, but the game alone was still $30 or whatever it was. What a gyp.

#2909 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

I have everyone's wants written down, so I will check out BB tomorrow to see what I can find. I am looking for Infinite Undiscovery if anyone can find an extra one or 007 with tee on PS3.

#2910 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

I will be on the look out (sent a PM)

Thanks for looking. The North Side BBs are pretty much cleaned out, at least of SC4 for the 360, so any help you can give would be appreciated (and considered a very pleasant surprise).