Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Sweet Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champions!

• Please log in to reply
5330 replies to this topic

#2911 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:42 PM

I have everyone's wants written down, so I will check out BB tomorrow to see what I can find. I am looking for Infinite Undiscovery if anyone can find an extra one or 007 with tee on PS3.

Thanks! Lemme know if you're able to scoop up the two I mentioned (or Bourne Conspiracy for 360) and like I said I'll get them at the meet up or something. I'm going to hit up more BBs later in the week, but I think they all will be cleaned out by then. I'll be on the look out for Soul Cal dpac. ;)

#2912 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

I'll be on the look out for Soul Cal dpac. ;)

Thanks for the consideration, Blackout! If slowdive can find me a copy tomorrow, however, I'll definitely let you know.

#2913 CAG 79

CAG 79

9 Year CAG Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

I know I'm like super-late but if anyone managed to snag extra copies of Soul Calibur 4 (360) please let me know. I would throw in a little extra money.

I was out of town in Champaign for the weekend and went to the nearest BB there at around 11:30AM but since that is mostly a college town, all the good games were gone. By the time I got back to Chicago, I didn't even bother checking the BBs here since I assumed that most of them were picked clean.

#2914 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

I hit another BB a few minutes ago and no luck. The guy said Too Human has been gone for weeks. SH was gone as well as SCIV and 007. I have 2 more stores I am going to try to hit this week. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.

#2915 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

Does anyone know the radio station in Chicago (or Illinois for that matter) that plays Old Time Radio (the stories, etc etc). I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know?

#2916 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

Does anyone know the radio station in Chicago (or Illinois for that matter) that plays Old Time Radio (the stories, etc etc). I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know?

NPR maybe? You could try emailing them too, or going through the links at http://en.wikipedia..../Old_Time_Radio
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2917 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

NPR maybe? You could try emailing them too, or going through the links at http://en.wikipedia..../Old_Time_Radio

What is This American Life? Is that stories or something? The reason I ask what station plays that Old Time Radio is because I have a final tomorrow and for extra credit on the test, you just have to find which station plays that stuff in Chicago.

#2918 SakBee

SakBee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

Hey guys, long time CAG member, 1st time forum poster. Just want to say hi to eveyone and hope to make a contribution here.

If anyone is looking for a SFIV TE stick for the X360, the Game Crazy at Lake in the Hills have one in stock as of 5:30 PM. I'm sure if you call ahead of time, they will hold it for you.

Nice meeting all of u guys!

#2919 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:29 AM

Hi SakBee. Welcome to the social. (Nuk nuk.)

#2920 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

Most recent member of the ChiCAGo group buys the drinks at the next meet-up!

#2921 SakBee

SakBee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

Where do u guys meet up usually and how often?

#2922 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:57 PM

Where do u guys meet up usually and how often?

I can answer the second part: "not often enough".:D

We may try and do a lakefront cook-out when the weather gets nicer. Or even at a park that is accessible for most.

We have a few minors, so the bar meet-ups are usually attended by only the seniors of the group.

#2923 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

When's the next meet up happening? Seems like we've been talking about it for months! :)

#2924 jalopez86

jalopez86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:46 AM

anyone seen a copy of silent hill in one of the best buys.

#2925 Johnny Postman

Johnny Postman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:52 AM

Quick heads up that the Brickyard Gamestop has some of the recent penny guides, most hard to find.

Valkyria Chronicles
Resistance 2
Prince of Persia Hardcover CE (these aren't on the rotating rack but on another to the right of the registers.)
Mirror's Edge Hardcover

This store is usually impossible to get penny guides from - I had luck today by buying a couple of games along with 1 each of the PoP & ME guides.

Also, this store still has a copy of Valkyria Chronicles in the game day sale bin - at $30 these went fast all over and I think next week GS will start dropping the price even more. If you have a PS3, you should own this game.

Hope this helps - Seems like a lot of Chicago CAGs are out that way.
Posted Image

#2926 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

Quick heads up that the Brickyard Gamestop has some of the recent penny guides, most hard to find.

Valkyria Chronicles
Resistance 2
Prince of Persia Hardcover CE (these aren't on the rotating rack but on another to the right of the registers.)
Mirror's Edge Hardcover

This store is usually impossible to get penny guides from - I had luck today by buying a couple of games along with 1 each of the PoP & ME guides.

Also, this store still has a copy of Valkyria Chronicles in the game day sale bin - at $30 these went fast all over and I think next week GS will start dropping the price even more. If you have a PS3, you should own this game.

Hope this helps - Seems like a lot of Chicago CAGs are out that way.

Thanks on the info I picked up three out of four (no mirror edge).

#2927 SakBee

SakBee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

We should do a meet up at Streets of Woodfield at GameWorks. I ghink it's been discussed here before but we should definitely set up a time in the future.

#2928 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

Since the weather is going to get nicer we should have a Chicago style softball game. It could be fun and after that we can get some food or drinks. What do you all think?

#2929 rick3000gto

rick3000gto

NVG's FTW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

Since the weather is going to get nicer we should have a Chicago style softball game. It could be fun and after that we can get some food or drinks. What do you all think?

Sounds like fun. Im down.

#2930 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Hell yes! Or we could play kick-ball.:D

Kilbourn Park? Does Portage Park have a field?

#2931 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

That sounds pretty good. Food is a must though after a softball ass whuppin'. :D

Portage Park has a couple baseball fields.

#2932 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

That sounds pretty good. Food is a must though after a softball ass whuppin'. :D

Portage Park has a couple baseball fields.

We should try to get some of the JPAG members from Chicago together, too.

#2933 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Basketball, maybe!!

#2934 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:18 PM

We should try to get some of the JPAG members from Chicago together, too.

what's jpag?

#2935 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

what's jpag?

Joystiq Podcast Appreciation Group.

#2936 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:14 AM

Bulls baby!!! What a game!!:applause:

#2937 Xeph820

Xeph820

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:22 AM

haha woot bulls won

#2938 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:57 AM

Free comic book day is tomorrow (SAT 5/2). just a heads up. Oh and Rondo is a bitch.

#2939 chi.bri

chi.bri

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:41 AM

Oh and Rondo is a bitch.

LMAO

#2940 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:59 AM

Too bad the meet up isn't very soon. I'm on vacation from work til the 13th.

And just checking to see if anyone is interested in some various D&D 2nd Edition books. I am getting nudged by the gf to get rid of them. But I don't want to get a dollar for all of them if I haul them to Half Price :) I'm looking to sell them cheap or trade them for other useless stuff that takes up less space (Hahahha).