[OOS] Overlord 2 (360) $9.99 (Shipped)@Newegg

Good price, I think that's the lowest I've ever seen the 360 version. It has been around that price or lower on Steam a couple of times.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Good price, I think that's the lowest I've ever seen the 360 version. It has been around that price or lower on Steam a couple of times.[/QUOTE]

Its was 5.87 with free shipping last week on amazon. New btw

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, I got my Amazon copy, still sealed though, need to try it out..achievements seem hard (?)[/QUOTE]

The achievements aren't really that hard, they just seem like it because the game is so terrible that it's hard to force yourself to go get them.

I bought the game used for about $10, and I say it's still a pass.

[quote name='needler420']Its was 5.87 with free shipping last week on amazon. New btw[/QUOTE]

Ah, I waste a bunch of time of this site and never saw it :)

[quote name='wakawakawa']Ah, I waste a bunch of time of this site and never saw it :)[/QUOTE]

Me also it must of been one of those Amazon new lowered/price drops that most get really upset if you post a deal.
They will instantly refer you to that link where the deal is buried among 50 other games.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Ah, I waste a bunch of time of this site and never saw it :)[/QUOTE]
Thats because a CAG posted it over at SD, the rest is history

[quote name='Runch']The achievements aren't really that hard, they just seem like it because the game is so terrible that it's hard to force yourself to go get them.

I bought the game used for about $10, and I say it's still a pass.[/QUOTE]

Terrible in what way? Terrible as in not your thing, or are there specific problems? It got a 75 on Metacritic, so it can't be that awful. If I liked the first game, will I like this one?

It's a passable game. The first is better, but the second is worth playing, if you liked the first. It's got some fun moments and some decent set pieces, but your time and money could probably be better spent elsewhere.

If someone does get it, hit me up, the multiplayer is dead but I'd kind of like to boost the multiplayer achievements (which aren't as bad as those for the first game, so I didn't bother with those).

bread's done
Back