Looking for Halo PC cd key

Vlad Impaler7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello all. I am trying to aquire a Halo PC cd key. I don't want this to use to play the game. I simply want to put it in at Bungie.net to unlock a nameplate for myself in Halo: Reach. So if anyone has one of these I could use at Bungie.net they would still be able to use it to play their copy of Halo PC.

I know it is unlikely that someone that has Halo PC would not be playing Reach and want to use it themselves but I figured I'd throw this out there and see if I could get any responses.

Hey I've got an extra unused Halo PC code if anyone is interested. I'll trade it for 800 microsoft points or 10$ pay pal. Let me know if your interested!

I Don't really have much to offer. Maybe a few 48 hour Xbox live codes. I may have a 1 month lying around somewhere. I was trying to avoid spending any real money.

I'd like to reiterate I'm not going to use to code to play the game. I just want to input it at Bungie.net to unlock a nameplate in Halo: Reach. If someone were to let me use their code they would still be able to use it to play their game.

Go buy the damn game instead of being a stupid kid that begs for a code just for a nameplate while those of us who have owned the game for 5-7 years can proudly show it!

I have owned the game on Xbox for 9 years now. You know, like since it came out. Me and my friends played it for 3 years solid till Halo 2 came out. They just don't have a way to verify that someone has played it on Xbox. And I don't feel like buying it again on PC since any time I want I can put it in my Xbox and play to my hearts content. I just figured if anyone had it but didn't plan on playing Reach they could help a fellow Cheap Ass Gamer out.

I have a few 48 hour codes( 3 or so i think), halo 3 mythic map pack code, halo wars honor gaurd wraith code, and would help people with achievements and such in exchange for a halo pc product code that will work for the name plate.

I do own halo 1 (for the xbox, got it first day it came out even) so please dont yell at me about this, also I would go and get halo pc but they locked the codes so that only those that where used online before like april or something work.

Message my email if interested.
[email protected]

bread's done
Back