H: PS3 Rock Band 2/GHWT Game/Instruments, WRT54GL, WHR-HP-G54

Tux.Bobble

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, I'm looking to unload a bunch of rhythm-type-stuff. Preferably all in one big bundle, so I can get clear up some space.

Selling:
Rock band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Guitar Hero 3 games. (Box/manual included)

Guitar Hero World Tour Instruments: Drum Kit, Microphone, 1 Guitar.
I believe I also have 1 Rock Band 2 guitar with the group.

Finally, I have "dual guitar gig bag" which fits (although tightly) 2 guitars in it.

Everything has all required accessories, but I'm not sure if I still have the stickers for the guitar, etc. I'll try and find them if sold (especially if requested) but the assumption should be that stickers won't be included. (Nor will the original instrument boxes)

Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 ($35)--great condition, can include mounting bracket+screws, original power supply, and I think I even have the box and original (flat) ethernet cable lying around somewhere. Compatible with Tomato and DD-WRT.

Linksys WRT54GL ($35)--also great condition. This only includes the router, power supply, and 1 (random) ethernet cable. Don't have any idea which came with it, so I'm just giving a working one.

Best offer via PayPal or other game trades will be accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skiizim']I'm pretty sure you can get pretty much everything from the PS Network and download everything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was under the impression that you couldn't get some of them.

bread's done
Back