Photo
- - - - -

BB - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ($39.99), Kane & Lynch 2 ($24.99)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 zappa103

zappa103

$$$$$ Thrills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:16 PM

Yeah!!! Change this topic thread....there were a few seconds of my life where I thought something could happen that seconds later I found out couldn't....AND I BLAME YOU!!! I've never had my time wasted on the internet...and I refuse to start NOW!!!
:roll::roll::roll::roll:
(I'm not good with sarcasm on the internet)
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend.

#32 Ubiiquitous

Ubiiquitous

I Can't Spell Ubiquitous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:31 PM

Yeah!!! Change this topic thread....there were a few seconds of my life where I thought something could happen that seconds later I found out couldn't....AND I BLAME YOU!!! I've never had my time wasted on the internet...and I refuse to start NOW!!!
:roll::roll::roll::roll:
(I'm not good with sarcasm on the internet)

Wouldn't it also take a few seconds to simply change the topic title too? What's the big deal with changing a topic title?? :roll: :roll:

#33 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:20 AM

Wouldn't it also take a few seconds to simply change the topic title too? What's the big deal with changing a topic title?? :roll: :roll:

Why can't we just have Cheapy set the site parameters to add YMMV to each and every topic, since most of them are? That's an even better idea, because then none get missed.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#34 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:41 AM

ill try this on K&L tomorrow...not a huge deal if i cant get it, but will definitely try

596772.png

#35 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:46 AM

Wow, is it THAT bad? Wasn't even worth a rental? They spent so much on marketing on that game. Whoever published it must be clueless.

I played it. It wasn't good at all. Don't waste your time with the game.

#36 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:47 AM

No problem getting Kane & Lynch 2 here in Cleveland; the cashier even considered getting the game herself with the coupon!