Photo
- - - - -

Medal of honor limited edition $49.99 newegg.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:34 PM

Found this on techbargains just now. Looks like a pretty slim limited edition with few extras but seems like a good price considering free shipping and no tax.

#2 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

Found this on techbargains just now. Looks like a pretty slim limited edition with few extras but seems like a good price considering free shipping and no tax.

Maybe you haven't heard but the limited edition on PS3 has an HD version of Medal of Honor: Frontline included. Doesn't seem too "slim" to me.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/mxpowar"][/URL]

#3 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:33 PM

Oh look, I found a link: http://www.newegg.co...=medal of honor ;)

Tempted to jump on this since Amazon is refusing to match Walmart's $20 gift card.

EDIT: My last ditch effort to try and get Amazon to up their offer. I canceled my preorder and provided info and links to this and the Walmart deal.

#4 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Oh look, I found a link: http://www.newegg.co...=medal of honor ;)

Tempted to jump on this since Amazon is refusing to match Walmart's $20 gift card.

EDIT: My last ditch effort to try and get Amazon to up their offer. I canceled my preorder and provided info and links to this and the Walmart deal.

Agreed. But I highly doubt Amazon will PM this...if they had any intentions of doing so they would have a while ago with the Walmart deal. Just go ahead and get it from Walmart w/ $20 GC.

If ever Amazon decides to compete with this deal, you can then cancel the Walmart order...but until then, Wally World is getting my money.

#5 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

It's been this price since late August.

http://www.cheapassg...ht=medal newegg

#6 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

For those that don't know, with Kmart you get a $25 off coupon AND an as of yet announced additional deal, which could be $25 off a selected list of games.

#7 nddave

nddave

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Will Kmart have the limited?
Josh says Kmart normally dont stock LE
CAG4LIFE

#8 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

I thought every PS3 copy was limited edition? I think the limited is implying limited to PS3.

#9 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:23 PM

Wow, canceling Amazon and goin' to Kmart now.

#10 AngelsDontBurn

AngelsDontBurn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

Anyone seen a deal for the PC version yet?

#11 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Will Kmart have the limited?
Josh says Kmart normally dont stock LE

The LE are the same as Bad Company 2's LE, the first releases will be LE while later releases will be normal copies. Basically you're being rewarded with extra content for buying the game early on.

#12 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:26 PM

Going KMART on this, getting $50 in value.

POSSIBLE $50 value, I'm just assuming Josh will be doing a similar promo as the Halo Reach promo. All we know is that you get a $25 off coupon and that there is more to the deal that hasn't been announced yet.

#13 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hmmmm...does KMart take preorders? Might want this $25 coupon.

#14 Nostalgic Wind

Nostalgic Wind

Capcom Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

It's been this price since late August.

http://www.cheapassg...ht=medal newegg

It went back up to $60 soon after that, Newegg is offering it again at this $50 price.

#15 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

Hmmmm...does KMart take preorders? Might want this $25 coupon.

Nope, but I've yet to see any stock problems whatsoever as a lot of people still don't know about these great deals. Just make sure to have an employee check in the back if you don't see a game on the shelf on release day.

#16 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:34 AM

The LE are the same as Bad Company 2's LE, the first releases will be LE while later releases will be normal copies. Basically you're being rewarded with extra content for buying the game early on.

I suspected this. I looked at Amazon and it seemed they don't distinguish between "LE" and non-LE, supporting the assumption that everything at launch will be the "limited edition."

That rings a bell from the BBC2 launch when I believe I got the "Limited Edition" from TRU - that was the only version they had at launch, IIRC. I'll wait for a launch week deal again for this; I doubt those deals will be worse than $50.