Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) - $14.67 at Amazon ($11.99 at Warehouse)

Probably trying to unload them before the XBLA/PSN versions are released. Good game, though. If I didn't have it already, I'd probably bite.

Yeah, I'm seriously stuck on what to do with the still-sealed copy I got from Amazon for a similar price. I have a hueg backlog of other games to get to, so it's highly likely I could not ever open it by the time the PS3/360 versions get confirmed/come out, and where will I be then?

[quote name='chahi']Probably trying to unload them before the XBLA/PSN versions are released. Good game, though. If I didn't have it already, I'd probably bite.[/QUOTE]

Whaaa?

When is it coming to PSN?

[quote name='ck76']Whaaa?

When is it coming to PSN?[/QUOTE]

It's rumored to be coming to PSN and XBL (along with Odin Sphere) in HD but we haven't heard anything concrete.

[quote name='Vinny']It's rumored to be coming to PSN and XBL (along with Odin Sphere) in HD but we haven't heard anything concrete.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome, its a great game alright.

[quote name='Vinny']It's rumored to be coming to PSN and XBL (along with Odin Sphere) in HD but we haven't heard anything concrete.[/QUOTE]

Make it so! :whee:

For those on the fence on this game, I say it's worth it at this price. The game has great visuals, great boss battles, and a great soundtrack. The story for each character(main game) isn't spectacular but it will keep you entertained for the majority of the ride.

If you are on the fence because you did not like Odin Sphere's difficulty, don't worry. This game's difficulty is nowhere near Odin's(main game), it actually becomes a cake walk half-way if you know what you are doing(again, this is main game).

bread's done
Back