ModNation Racers - $39.99 at Target

I'd buy this at $40 if the load times weren't so bad. Actually I'm not sure I'll buy it all at because of the load times.

[quote name='Aleman']I'd buy this at $40 if the load times weren't so bad. Actually I'm not sure I'll buy it all at because of the load times.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the load times are some of the worst I have I ever experienced in a game before. It was one of the main reasons I sold the game, the other being that the gameplay is just terrible and online is broken. :( This game had so much potential but failed so hard.

[quote name='Aleman']I'd buy this at $40 if the load times weren't so bad. Actually I'm not sure I'll buy it all at because of the load times.[/QUOTE]

They issued a patch for the load times.

They aren't nearly as bad as they used to be.

I should have gotten rid of this game sooner. It's really fun, but the online hasn't worked for me for months. Anyone want to make me an offer? It's in flawless condition, and the Sackboy DLC code has not been used.

If you can offer me a game I want (I have the 360, PS3, and Wii) or more than the $22.50 Amazon offers in credit, I'll strongly consider your offer.

bread's done
Back