Four free 1-month Netflix codes

Master Troll

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I've got four 1-month Netflix codes to give out. Of course I could just say PM me, but that would be very boring.

So what I want is to hear some stories. Tell me about the biggest fail of your life that's ever happened. Top 4 tales get a code each. And...go.

Last edited by a moderator:
my biggest fail has to be getting set up for a blind date thinking it would be a hot chick well to my suprise it turned out to be a dude lucky me right lol

[quote name='bunk22']my biggest fail has to be getting set up for a blind date thinking it would be a hot chick well to my suprise it turned out to be a dude lucky me right lol[/QUOTE]

LOL, I don't think I can even top this. He needs the code.

I work as a host of an Italian restaurant. The hostess I was working with was smoking hot and we were flirting a lot. A huge woman walked in to be seated, and I bent over to her and dared her to ask the woman if she wanted two chairs. She whispered to me "That is my mother!".

I was on my way back with friends after a strip club visit and we get a flat tire on the highway. We all exit the car to check the condition but because i was standing on the wrong side of the car, I was nearly rolled over by incoming traffic.

A year ago, my girlfriend calls me one day and she's panicking telling me how she cheated and that she really regrets it. I became relieved because I had cheated on her too once so I told her 'hey babe, it's alright I cheated on you too with a girl but it was a huge mistake, I still love you' Unfortunately, I didn't let her explain everything and it turns out she was talking about cheating on her calculus exam so basically I talked my self into getting dumped... :(

A few months ago, I was playing with my pet hamster and I decided to put it down my pants for fun. It started running around and I actually got aroused. My mom then proceeded to walk into my room to see me with an erection and my pet hamster poke his head out of the hole in my boxers.

[quote name='severe123']A few months ago, I was playing with my pet hamster and I decided to put it down my pants for fun. It started running around and I actually got aroused. My mom then proceeded to walk into my room to see me with an erection and my pet hamster poke his head out of the hole in my boxers.[/QUOTE]

http://www.fmylife.com/intimacy/878433

nice try

I went on my first real date in high school with this girl. It was a double date with my bro and a friend of hers. We went to see the fireworks as it was Fourth of July and after a fairly awkward night of small talk, I decided to make my move and put my arm over her shoulder. I was nervous as all hell when I spotted her moving in out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly full of relief and confidence, my arm jolted forward and I elbowed her square in the eye socket. I should note I'm an insanely skinny dude so my elbows are pointy as all hell. So yeah, it bruised up.

...I should note we did continue dating. But for more fail, she ended up dumping me for her ex-boyfriend. The guy that gave her a bottle of Jack to chug that resulted in giving her alcohol poisoning and the guy that was away at reform school because he robbed the Amish with a bb gun pistol.

[quote name='pyoobez']But for more fail, she ended up dumping me for her ex-boyfriend. The guy that gave her a bottle of Jack to chug that resulted in giving her alcohol poisoning and the guy that was away at reform school because he robbed the Amish with a bb gun pistol.[/QUOTE]

At least he wasn't a woman-beater. Aaaah just kidding ;)

I got two codes left for me. Who is pm to me in the first place and second place? If who loses this contest, then please just simple to ask me for codes. ;)

[quote name='commanderxp90']I got two codes left for me. Who is pm to me in the first place and second place? If who loses this contest, then please just simple to ask me for codes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Me.

My biggest fail was when I wanted to go outside for a walk and while I was walking through the kitchen I tripped and slid over 15 feet out the screen door and fell on my head because someone just cleaned the kitchen and left the soapy water there.

I work in retail and one day right before work i was listening to the giant bombcast and they were talking about batman. When i thanked a customer i accidentally said thanks have a nice batman......

[quote name='Smallville123']I work in retail and one day right before work i was listening to the giant bombcast and they were talking about batman. When i thanked a customer i accidentally said thanks have a nice batman......[/QUOTE]

good luck have batman

This is a bit awkward and weird, but I do have a picture to finish off the story.

Every year in our town, we have a semi-large festival called "The Steel Bridge Fest"... It's pretty much a bunch of different music for three days to raise money to preserve a bridge. Our band, Phenomenecronomicon, got our start there. It was the second year and we were invited to play again, so we accepted. We got on a crappy stage in some semi-abandoned building... Our set went pretty bad, and I pretty much stripped down to booty-shorts and was hitting my drums as hard as I could, and punching my cymbals. Afterwards, my lady-friend and I went to the band van, and we just talked for a little while. She stepped out and I had to pee, badly. I didn't want to go outside and run the risk of getting a ticket, so I found a bottle. Well, the opening of the bottle is a tad bit small, and it was dark. I start relieving myself, and I start to hear a whistle. All the sudden, pee goes everywhere. EXCEPT for on the van, just all over my clothes. I called my girlfriend over, as I just had an accident, and she thought taking a picture was a better idea.

Kirbypee.jpg

And yeah, that's pee in the bottle. I dunno why it looks like blood, though...

Oh, and our guitarist wasn't the happiest when he heard about what happened, but I was able to prove not a drop ended up in the van.

This still going?

My biggest fail was when I was in college. It was winter and there was a storm or something so the next morning it was extremely icy. I was headed to breakfast and knew that the shortcut I usually take would be slippery. I knew there was at least a few people that went that way and that it would be icy so I decided to take the long way so I wouldn't fall on my ass in front of anyone.

Turns out the route I took was even worse and I ended up falling on my as right in the middle of hundreds of people as classes were getting out.

bread's done
Back