[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

• Please log in to reply
877 replies to this topic

#781 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

I'm surprised there aren't any text-to-wins in the EA games this year. Nothing from NCAA12? Those were the source of a great many of my 400 MS Point wins from last year.

#782 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

found a few new ones there: http://sweetiessweeps.com/?s=text
Figured I would share. I don't have time right now to extract the different ones, and post them here, but might do that later today, unless someone wants to do it ;)

#783 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

Thanks, if I get a moment I'll pick those out and arrange them. In the meantime here's yet another Hershey's T2W contest. I've still had zero luck with them, but maybe that will change soon.

More S'mores, More S'miles
Text Smores to 44144
Ends November 30, 2011
daily entry
Prizes: Grand Prize 2011 Chevy Equinox (one winner)
First Prize (30 instant) Chill and grill on wheels
2nd prize (300 instant) grill master bbq set
Official site: http://www.hersheys.com/smoressmiles
Rules: http://www.hersheys....px?ICID=SMR2036
Notes: Can also enter online via site

Here's another one:

iHome Sweeps from Lucky Magazine
Text ihome to 58259 (one entry per person)
prize: iHome audio system (51 total with arv $200)
site: http://www.luckymag....ntry/long<br />rules: http://promo.luckyma...me/entry/rules/
Notes: can also enter at site above, void in Florida

For the record the iHome is from Lucky Magazine (for the ladies) and there appear to be a shitton of contests available for them, all of them look to be available either online or via text. I didn't check them all, only a few and they seem to have alternate text entry, so ladies this is probably a page you want to bookmark. I only posted what would appeal to the guys here as the rest is fashion and not really gaming/tech related.

Edited by Redeema, 03 August 2011 - 08:29 AM.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#784 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

I thought initially that the fast 5 was one of the two we were doing. But I found out it was a different fast five contest and not a text to win one. Apparently the movie had tons of sweepstakes going on.

Also the miller one 28310 - soaked is over my friend won that one it was a trip to key west.

#785 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

Tried cleaning up the thread a little, but still need to add some of the newer contests. For some reason editing is hard because it's all code and stuff, not the usual copy paste, I've got to sift through what looks like pages of nonsense.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#786 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Thought I'd chime in, Hershey one is 21+

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#787 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:27 AM

Frito-Lay/Pepsi “Ultimate Family Fan Room” Sweepstakes
text “GAMEDAY” to short code 699376 (Daily entry)
Prize: One(1) Prize -- The “Ultimate Family Fan”* room consisting of:

• Two (2) Flat Screen 3-d HD TV’s.
  • One (1) Home Theater System consisting of a Blue-ray disc/DVD player, front, surround, and center-channel speakers, subwoofer, composite video cable, ASC microphone, and a wireless rear speaker module.
  • Four (4) Theater-style Recliner Chairs.
  • One (1) $1,000 Gift Certificate to NFLShop.com (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer).
  • PepsiCo snacks and beverages (valued at $200 in product coupons).
Site/Rules: http://www.propelfitnesswater.com/

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#788 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

i think i found this contest here. 400MSP winner.

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation."

#789 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation."

That was from this thread -> http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=295266

#790 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:17 PM

My cousin got a call friday about this one we all did ages ago. They asked for her info and what sweepstake she won from, she gave it all to them but then they told her hersey's was doing it so they gave her someone else to contact about her prize. She emailed them Friday. I will let you know what she finds out. I know lots of people on here won and never got their prize. I actually won 3 times before I realized you could only win once. LOL! I don't even remember my text telling me what I won. Hopefully its the best buy gift card that would ROCK!

KIT KAT Sweeps

- Text Kit Kat to 44144
- March 15-June 14
Daily Prizes:
- Three (3) Grand Prizes. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) $500.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Six (6) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of one (1) $250.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Nine (9) Second Prizes. Each Second Prize consists of one (1) $100.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Two thousand one hundred sixty six (2,166) Third Prizes. Each Third Prize consists of one (1) $50 Best Buy Card.
- Four thousand three hundred ninety eight (4,398) Fourth Prizes. Each Fourth Prize is one (1) coupon good for a free [1.5 oz size] KIT KAT® Bar at participating retailers. ARV: $1.09 each.
Site/Rules (Embedded)
Note #1 - The first time (since the contest just started a couple hours ago) will be a total of three texts, the keyword, a language selection, and birthdate after which you will receive your winner/loser notification. Just so those of you with limited texts know.
Note #2 - You may also play the instant win game online. 1 play/method/day. I'm pretty sure that means you can play both ways each day.
Note #3 - If you win you only have 72 hours to claim your prize, so don't delay. Read the rules.

#791 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

[Wrigleys Richard Petty Driving Experience ]
- Text [VROOM] to [47766]
- Contest ends [ begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 5/1/11 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 9/30/11]
- [Daily]
- Prize(s): [Richard Petty Driving Experience (Approximate Retail Value: $4,908.00)]
- Contest Website: [http://www.expressco...ingexperience/]
- [Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 or older. ]

#792 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

Guess no ones having any luck finding stuff.. I would think football text to wins would show up since the season is about to start.

#793 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

Sundrop.com Show Us How You Drop It Sweepstakes

Eligibility: US, 16+ at time of entry.
Entry Dates: begins on July 11, 2011 and ends on September 5, 2011 at 12 pm ET
How to Enter: two ways
Online: visit www.sundrop.com/sweepstakes.php
Text: SUNDROP to 97579
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day, regardless of entry method.
CASH PRIZES:

• One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 Check
  • Two (2) First Prizes: $5,000 Check
  • Two (2) Second Prizes: $2,500 Check
DAILY PRIZES:

• Ten (10) Dorm Mini-Refrigerators, ARV: $300
  • Ten (10) Backpacks, ARV: $100
  • Ten (10) Pocket Video Cameras, ARV: $125
  • Ten (10) Laptop Trays, ARV: $65
  • Ten (10) Collapsible Coolers, ARV: $25
  • Thirteen (13) T-Shirt/Sweatbands, ARV: $65
All entries are eligible to win Cash Prizes and Daily Prizes.
Prize Limit: one prize (valued $600 or more) per person/household per 12 consecutive months from any promotion sponsored by Sponsor or any of its affiliates.
Cash Prizes Drawing Date: September 12, 2011
Daily Prizes Drawing Dates: Once a day during Promotion Period
Rules: www.sundrop.com/rules.php

Sorry for the format - I will edit a little later today

#794 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

Optima Batteries The Power Play Instant Win Game

Eligibility: US, 18+ at time of entry
Entry Dates: begins on July 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 30, 2011.
How to Play: two ways
Online: visit optimabatteries.com
Text: OPTIMA to 87963
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day by text and one online for a total of 2 per person per calendar day (one for each method). A calendar day starts at 12:00 A.M. ET and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET each day.
(629) Prizes are available:

• (1) Superwinch® Portable Winch-In-A-Bag Plus ARV: $304.94
  • (1) Holley® Neon Clock ARV: $50
  • (1) Red Line®Oil-Oil Change kit including motor oil, transmission oil or fluid, differential oil, WaterWetter®, Sl-1 Fuel System Cleaner or Diesel Fuel Catalyst, and Promo Pack. ARV: $150.00
  • (3) K&N® Air Intake System Filters ARV: $550.00
  • (5) K&N® Air Filter ARV: $100.00
  • (7) Holley® Metal Shop Sign ARV: $25.00
  • (20) Holley® Caps ARV: $13.95
  • (60) K&N® Performance Oil filter ARV: $15.00
  • (60) K&N® Hats ARV: $15.00
  • (99) Red Line® Promo Pack consisting of a hat, lanyard, catalog and decal kit ARV: $19.95
  • (72) Holley® T-Shirts ARV: $19.99
  • (100) Superwinch® Hat ARV: $15.00
  • (100) Superwinch® T-Shirt ARV: $15.00
  • (100) Superwinch® Gloves ARV: $15.00
Prize Limit: one prize per household.
Rules: optimabatteries.prizelogic.com/rules.htm

#795 Sw33tbombs

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

It's been over a year and not a single MSP text to win promotion. C'mon miscrosoft...

#796 crazedimp321

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

Yeah I won the same thing. As for the KitKat text to win, I won that one as well but have yet to receive anything yet.
Gamertag: CrAzEdImP321
Twitter: @zombiebash3r
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7247-3504

#797 Halo gamer

Halo gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

I found a new contest but it's a take pic and text the pic to # contest :-k So you will have to find a poster for it.

It's a BUDLIGHT football poster I found one in a sports bar when I went in there to get some lunch so they are where you should look first :)

The poster had the rules on the bottom of it but it was in a frame and I could not see them sorry. Prizes were Super Bowl 2012 tickets and Pro Bowl 2012 tickets

And if you can't send pic messages you can e-mail the snap-tag to snap@budlight.com

Good Luck :)

#798 Kaiju Nexus

Kaiju Nexus

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

It's been over a year and not a single MSP text to win promotion. C'mon miscrosoft...

I know...

I'm quite dissapoint.

#799 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

received an email that my AMC win (coke light contest, I believe) has shipped (had won early august)

#800 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:28 PM

My kit kat coupon came in the mail yesterday. :)

#801 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

Not in the mood to format this right now, it's for a trip to Colorado to a 'haunted house'.
Text crush to 97579

http://www.crushhalloween.com/

I'll reformat later.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#802 iamcheeto

iamcheeto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

guess everyone quit hunting down text to wins bc no one really posts anymore.. :(

#803 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

guess everyone quit hunting down text to wins bc no one really posts anymore.. :(

Just not finding much :(

#804 yokopovich

yokopovich

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Sorry for not posting in a while - and this post probably not in right format, BUT this Text to Win ends SOON - 09/30

30 ROCKS I WANT TO LIVE LIKE JACK SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS: September 30, 2011.
ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Residents - 48 states or DC 18+ years old.
EXCLUDES - those residing in the local viewing area of WSFL-TV where you can receive its television offerings (as defined by its designated market area or DMA, and specifically including the counties of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe in the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale DMA in the State of Florida). Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where restricted or prohibited by law.
TEXT : Any phrase as a text message to 64718
HOW OFTER: 1x Daily
PRIZE: Grand Prize $30,000
RULES: www.livelikejacksweeps.com

#805 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

won $100 of gas money for FINA gas stations via a regional contest. Thing is, the closest one is about 200 miles away from me.
http://www.alonbrands.com/stores to see if you have a station in your neighborhood.
PM me with offers if interested

#806 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

too lazy to format right now
Text Family to 2653 to win a PS3 move pack, with everybody move.
http://www.mycokerew...yNights2&size=3 then click on "win" at the bottom left of the Flash header

#807 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

Posted Image

Win a Ford Escape Hybrid & $100 for Your Tailgate Party Experience
- Text PARTY to 772937
- More information at www.cheezittailgateparty.com

I've found multiple snack and soda contest packaging while filling up vending machines this week.
Sadly this one is the only one I remember what to do. Monday I will go through my truck and get more information for the other contests and post them to you playas!

Posted Image

#808 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

Posted Image

Win a Ford Escape Hybrid & $100 for Your Tailgate Party Experience
- Text PARTY to 772937
- More information at www.cheezittailgateparty.com

I've found multiple snack and soda contest packaging while filling up vending machines this week.
Sadly this one is the only one I remember what to do. Monday I will go through my truck and get more information for the other contests and post them to you playas!

Thanks for the post. It looks like that contest is a single entry, instant win one... didn't win :)

#809 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

Thanks for the post. It looks like that contest is a single entry, instant win one... didn't win :)

Same here. I was hoping I'd get lucky like I did with that Cars 2 single entry a ways back...

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#810 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:19 AM

Another text to win contest posted from BevNerd.com

Posted Image

Win an Electronic Tablet from Rice Krispies Treats!
An easy Text-To-Win Contest

- Text "CONNECT" to 772937
- www.rktonthego.com | Ends 5/31/12

Posted Image