Photo
- - - - -

Clive Barker's Jericho - $4.90/Amazon/X360 ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Thavron

Thavron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:08 AM

Not sure if this was posted yet. Sorry if it has been. Thought it was a pretty decent deal.

It's for the Xbox 360 only though:

http://www.amazon.co...F8&s=videogames

#2 VaRIABLE SoUL

VaRIABLE SoUL

I Live in Rapture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:21 AM

Yup it's been posted before but thx for reminding me. I picked up a copy along with Contact.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

this was possibly the worst game ive ever played. Had it on ps3 and the movement was so jerky it made the game unplayable. you would have to pay me to play this game

#4 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:29 AM

this was possibly the worst game ive ever played. Had it on ps3 and the movement was so jerky it made the game unplayable. you would have to pay me to play this game

Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that. The game struck me as unspectacular and forgettable at worst, but i figured the $5 price point was pretty sweet.

#5 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:00 AM

Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that.

No, there are no gameplay issues. I had it, couldn't get into it. Not because it was bad in any way, just because I was burnt out at the time on tactical shooters.
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/theunvisible/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Spoiler

#6 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

I got this last week when it was $4.99 and I beat it. It was a solid game, flaws and all. The ending is like wtf though.

#7 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

I borrowed this from a friend its ok and for $5 its worth it.. can't believe people paid $60 tho:roll:

#8 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:14 PM

I picked this up for a fiver last week so I could check out more of MercurySteam's work before Castlevania: Lord of Shadows hits. It's not perfect by any means, but it's worth $5.

#9 gorgo

gorgo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

Really? I played it on the PS3, too, and had no problems like that. Maybe your disc was bad. Totally worth $5. I think I paid $10, and it was worth that too.

#10 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that. The game struck me as unspectacular and forgettable at worst, but i figured the $5 price point was pretty sweet.

Same for me...I thought the demo was kinda cool...I like the art style, so for $5 w/ free shipping I thought I'd give it a shot.
Posted Image

#11 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

i liked the demo too.
i would grab it for 5 bucks too

#12 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

I picked up the gamestop collector's edition new factory sealed for $7.99 back in feb.

#13 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

If your like me in a stat where Amazon charges tax, it might be better to get it from Hubbagames for 9 cents more. Does Hubba charge tax?

#14 daminion

daminion

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:33 PM

I enjoyed the game as well. Not a run & gun game at all, and the ability to switch between characters, while a bit hokey, was pretty cool.

It got horrible reviews from people who tried to play it like a shooter -- the squad commands worked perfectly for me as long as I treated every battle like a boss fight in an MMO, pull towards you and blast away until its done.

#15 Lord Darkstorn

Lord Darkstorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

Just do yourself a favor and play the Jericho demo first...
Posted Image