Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17007 replies to this topic

#61 ArJay2k8

ArJay2k8

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

I have all that on my account. It's stuff I bought. I didn't list any of the stuff I have from sharing. (For obvious reasons)

ArJay2k8.png

#62 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:12 PM

Hmm yeah I never thought of that. I've only done game for game sharing, never sold a share before so I'm not 100% on how that works. I wonder what would be a fair price to sell that for?
I also remembered I have all the DLC for Just Cause 2 and all the DLC for Dante's Inferno except the Trials of St. Lucia.

i hope you don't mean you've shared games by giving your password/email in trade for other games..

there are many who are misinformed about gamesharing and these people believe they can share games ' individually ' on their account, this is not the case ....
if you thought you shared only 1 game you are mistaken, because by allowing a person even 1 game...you've actually given them 1 of your ONLY 5 shares.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#63 ArJay2k8

ArJay2k8

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Thanks for the info though.

I've done sharing with 2 people, one who I've known for a while on a different forum, and at the time we did an "everything for everything" style share. I got quite a decent amount of stuff from it. The second, is my nephew. When I get stuff he downloads it on his ps3, and when he gets stuff I get it on my ps3.

So, that said, I have 2 shares remaining.

ArJay2k8.png

#64 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

Hmm yeah I never thought of that. I've only done game for game sharing, never sold a share before so I'm not 100% on how that works. I wonder what would be a fair price to sell that for?
I also remembered I have all the DLC for Just Cause 2 and all the DLC for Dante's Inferno except the Trials of St. Lucia.

its a 5th of the price for each game.. example a share of scott p. would be 2$ so for all your games if you said 30$ for 1 share that would be a steal and im sure since we are all cheap here that would be a steal
NOTE:
you can only share your account 4 times no matter what the person you shared with said they downloaded..each game counts as 1 since there alll linked to 1 account that can only be shared with 4 other people
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#65 ArJay2k8

ArJay2k8

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

Total value of everything I have is well over $150, so I'd want more then $30.

ArJay2k8.png

#66 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

Total value of everything I have is well over $150, so I'd want more then $30.

this is cag remember so dont think you will getmore then that bro.
you will see

#67 ArJay2k8

ArJay2k8

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

I know what site this is, but 30 isn't a deal, it's low-balling. It's not do or die if I get an offer or not, but it can't hurt to try.

ArJay2k8.png

#68 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:37 PM

I know what site this is, but 30 isn't a deal, it's low-balling. It's not do or die if I get an offer or not, but it can't hurt to try.

Problem is that most people aren't going to want everything that you have on your account, which makes it hard to get face value for accounts with multiple games on it.

#69 ArJay2k8

ArJay2k8

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:39 PM

Problem is that most people aren't going to want everything that you have on your account, which makes it hard to get face value for accounts with multiple games on it.

Yeah I know. It's not like I'm looking for the full 20% of everything. I just can't see taking only 30 though. Like I said, it's no big deal really.

ArJay2k8.png

#70 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

Is anyone looking to gameshare Fallout New Vegas Exclusives?

Meaning, we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

If interested in joining, please list the retailer you purchased from.
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •DESTINY •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LA Noire •LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013) •Watch Dogs
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#71 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:05 AM

Meaning, we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

I'd like to join this group. I preordered from gamestop.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#72 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

Gamestop as well...

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#73 Miguel_Zorro

Miguel_Zorro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:41 AM

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2 - $3
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

FYI, I'm setting up the Borderlands share as soon as I get my new 320gb slim functional. I've attempted the data transfer 7 times now and keep getting error messages. Sigh...

Has anyone else done this? (The data transfer) Any tips to get it working? I've tried deleting a bunch of stuff, but still, no luck. All I really want is to make sure my game saves get transferred over.

#74 shhximxhiding

shhximxhiding

Internet Tough Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:50 AM

Does someone here know what is offered by which retailers? I would be willing to get in on this depending on what all we will receive.

#75 WiiNet

WiiNet

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:32 AM

reposted...

Edited by WiiNet, 09 October 2010 - 06:49 AM.

#76 stvalmass

stvalmass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Miguel_Zorro, couldn't you back up your saves to an SD card?
Posted Image

#77 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:08 AM

FYI, I'm setting up the Borderlands share as soon as I get my new 320gb slim functional. I've attempted the data transfer 7 times now and keep getting error messages. Sigh...

Has anyone else done this? (The data transfer) Any tips to get it working? I've tried deleting a bunch of stuff, but still, no luck. All I really want is to make sure my game saves get transferred over.

Same thing happened to me, apparently it's due to a corrupt file and there's no way to find out which one. I had to just randomly delete stuff and retry til it worked.

76561197996799113.png

#78 ako127

ako127

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:09 AM

Random (Mainly) Co-op Gameshare Group:

- Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light
-
Shank
-
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Trine
- Braid
- Flower

We will be buying the above 6 excellent games for only $15/person.

There are only 2 places left, so you'd better hurry, if you'd be interested :D:

- Winky65 (host)
- zerotl
- me
- ?
- ?

If interested, let me know!

#79 Bamm

Bamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

I'm trying to get a Borderlands DLC group going, with the intention of buying ALL of the DLC released so far. If by some chance there is DLC released in the future, I doubt that anyone currently in the group would mind chipping in on that as well.

So far there are 3 members, and we're looking for 2 more. Cost will be 1/5 of the total cost of the DLC, and our buyer lives in an area that doesn't get taxed for this kind of thing. While the group did start on GameTZ (this thread here: http://gametz.com/fo...398085.html#new), any CAG's who are interested don't really need to sign up with that site to get in on it. I don't mind relaying messages back and forth through private messages and whatnot.

If anyone's interested, just send me a message and we'll go from there. DLC will be purchased when we have 5 members, so not to long hopefully.

#80 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Starting a Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution group $2.00 a share

1. ME paid
2. Tdwp_do0d paid
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes paid
4. B0W and Arrow
5.4thHorseman paid

Group is full but I will post if someone backs off

Edited by likeme, 02 October 2010 - 05:56 PM.

#81 momo123

momo123

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Looking for Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light ! Anyone got a share?

#82 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

Starting a Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution group $2.00 a share

1. ME paid
2. Tdwp_do0d paid
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. B0W and Arrow
5.4thHorseman paid

Group is full but I will post if someone backs off

I paid last night. I put my name in the title.

76561197996799113.png

#83 thelife19

thelife19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

My list of offers

Account 1
Qore September 2010 episode
US Region! 3 shares! $0.75 a share!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental ($0.50)
Clash of the titans movie rental ($0.50)
Men in black movie rental ($0.50)

If interested in any of my offers, PM Me!

Payment via Paypal please!

#84 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

Got a DEAD SPACE 2 BETA CODE

Want: AC: Brotherhood Beta code

360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#85 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

1 share shank @ castle crashers 5$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 2$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
3 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

pay-pal or gameshare

Edited by sir-fly, 03 October 2010 - 02:52 AM.

#86 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

Will anyone else be getting Sonic 4 when it comes out? If anyone starts a group I'm in.

im in for sonic 4 too

hell..
why not? 8-)

#87 stvalmass

stvalmass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

Actually I would prefer being in a Sonic 4 group that gets all the episodes on one share as they come out, if anyone else wants to get the ball rollin
Posted Image

#88 shhximxhiding

shhximxhiding

Internet Tough Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm trying to get a Borderlands DLC group going, with the intention of buying ALL of the DLC released so far. If by some chance there is DLC released in the future, I doubt that anyone currently in the group would mind chipping in on that as well.

So far there are 3 members, and we're looking for 2 more. Cost will be 1/5 of the total cost of the DLC, and our buyer lives in an area that doesn't get taxed for this kind of thing. While the group did start on GameTZ (this thread here: http://gametz.com/fo...398085.html#new), any CAG's who are interested don't really need to sign up with that site to get in on it. I don't mind relaying messages back and forth through private messages and whatnot.

If anyone's interested, just send me a message and we'll go from there. DLC will be purchased when we have 5 members, so not to long hopefully.

I may be interested, what would be the total per share for all DLC released so far?

#89 lain21us

lain21us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:15 PM

Is anyone selling a Fat Princess download? Please PM me.

#90 Miguel_Zorro

Miguel_Zorro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

Miguel_Zorro, couldn't you back up your saves to an SD card?

No...

Same thing happened to me, apparently it's due to a corrupt file and there's no way to find out which one. I had to just randomly delete stuff and retry til it worked.

It took me like 20 tries and every trick in the book, but it worked. I called Sony twice and there were not helpful at all either time. One guy from Sony tech support asked for my email address so he could send me a fix. I said "it's not just information from the website is it, because I've already tried everything there?" He responded "No, this is from our own in-house trouble-shooting". Then he had the nerve to send me this link:

http://us.playstatio...x.htm?a_id=1524

It made me want to go to Sony and pummel people.

Anyways, I basically ended up deleting virtually everything except for the locked saves. I also had to boot up the Recovery menu for both PS3s and Restore the file system. I'll have to load some of the other saves in manually, and re-install all of my game data, but at least I'll be able to keep my progress from Demon's Souls, Street Fighter 4, Rock Band 2, etc. (all locked saves - Sony, you suck). Funny that the locked saves are on all the games that are the most difficult and time consuming to platinum.