Both for $17
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#16982 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

Reminding everyone the lack of organization led to badman scamming, again. I called him out, bustmagz did, too, our posts were overlooked... sorry for appearing like a control freak, just trying to make this place even better guys!

So how about having the first post be wiki? Someone would have to keep an eye on it, but it could be a good idea. I'd suggest keeping the sections that are already there, but collapsing them behind a spoiler tag.

NSYNC could keep the information that he/she keeps putting up on the first post - it is useful for lots of us!

And, finally, there would be a section for accused / confirmed scammers. It would list the name, and have links to the appropriate posts in the thread where they were called out / discussion occurred.

#16983 mauaus

mauaus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Anyone have a Blackops slot available?

#16984 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

A "confirmed good traders" list would be good as well.

#16985 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

FOR SALE:

Dungeon Defenders. $3.

Beyond Good & Evil HD $2

PM me if interested, will listen to any offer if it's reasonable!

With Black Ops coming to psn today, should we start a group for all the maps? Not sure how much interest there will be, but let's try anyways!

Call of Duty Black Ops Map Packs- $12 per slot

2. TurkFebruary

Add yourself if interested!

Edited by TurkFebruary, 25 October 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#16986 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Wait, are you guys debating whether we should repost ads for what shares we're trying to sell? That is the entire point of the thread. We have to do that, most people aren't going to go back 10 pages to see what people are offering. I try to do it a minimum of two pages apart instead of every page, but that's just me.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 25 October 2011 - 04:31 PM.

#16987 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

Still have 1 slot of Bulletstorm for sale. Asking 6 bucks.

Did they confirm the price of black ops yet?

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#16988 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

I have three shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus Welcome Back games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands DLC all 4 packs: $6

#3: GTA4 Lost & Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony $6

#16989 evilboi

evilboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:56 PM

looking for GOW origins gameshare

evilben_85.png

#16990 Luriden

Luriden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

partylikearockstar@wild.com

Anyone know the owner of this account? Contains Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty, Flow, Pain, and Monopoly. The password was changed and I bought it so long ago that I don't know who to contact about it anymore.

#16991 loin

loin

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666
5. loin

count me in for sam and max, but i cannot host

Thanks

#16992 MegaXtrike

MegaXtrike

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

I'm looking for a COD:BO gameshare!!

I have a code for rezurection, I can use the code to pay my slot of the game share :)

please pm me if you are interested!! :)

#16993 Steadymobbin

Steadymobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

knowing his rep i gave him a chance anyway, badman sent me an echeck a few days ago, i said i'd post when it clears..
echeck failed.. hes a fraud in my book.

#16994 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

knowing his rep i gave him a chance anyway, badman sent me an echeck a few days ago, i said i'd post when it clears..

And he strikes again!

#16995 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

For Sale:

Share #1) Dead Space 2 - Not available in US Store, Quite uncommon! - $9

Share #2) LA Noire Rockstar Pass - $2

Share #3) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

#16996 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

He was exposed last night when he cancelled my payment and I informed everyone. Now we're just waiting for a mod to step in and perma ban him. Just a lazy bum that will end up being kicked out of his parents house because he's worthless.

#16997 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

For games that aren't available in the US store, you can still download them and play them on your US account right? Trophies, saves, etc aren't effected?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#16998 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

For games that aren't available in the US store, you can still download them and play them on your US account right? Trophies, saves, etc aren't effected?

Should work fine, but any DLC for those games may have to be purchased on the original country's store. This may only apply to physical discs, I don't know if it's different for digital downloads. I've downloaded Japanese games from the Jp store and earned trophies that applied to my North American account. It's the DLC I'm unsure of.

#16999 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Yeah. I bought a German Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition from badman827. I feared about the text/language, but EVERYTHING was in english as if it was bought from the US/EU Store. There's certain games that have a different trophy list based on region. I'll pull up the link from PS3trophies in a few. Just found out they had a PSN download size thread already started. Huge waste of time, haha.

http://www.ps3trophi...g-trophies.html

#17000 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

About badman, shouldn't we change the passwords of the accounts he has access to?

-it's not like he cares about the community, and he could change the email/password to something more of his liking.

-someone I know got slots deactivated by Sony pretty simply (won't make his work easy in case he's lurking), he could be ballsy/scumbag enough to do the move!

Yeah that would be a good idea. I was actually thinking he might change the email/password for the accounts he got access to before you mentioned it, but didn't think of that solution. I hope people don't fall for that type of scam again, I was going to avoid joining any groups he was involved with before people had confirmation that he was still scamming so I'm glad that's over.

#17001 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Offer away.

#17002 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

If we want to modify the OP, ban scammers etc., why don't we reach out to CheapyD as a group and see if we can nominate someone like NSYNC to have mod ability for this thread. He could modify OP/Wiki (not Wikipedia folks just the ability for every user to update OP) and have the ability to ban scammers etc. To me this is a good option.

Lets not change this thread so much we lose this strong sharing community!

I have only been sharing for a little over a month but I love it and this community is awesome. I love chatting trading etc in this thread!

A new thread is going to be created and replace this one, and the new one will have a Wiki post, so anyone can update it.

I don't know what you think "mod ability for this thread" is, though there's no way to ban scammers from a thread. Just from the site and nothing more, and that would have to be handled by a mod and not a non-mod user.

He was exposed last night when he cancelled my payment and I informed everyone. Now we're just waiting for a mod to step in and perma ban him. Just a lazy bum that will end up being kicked out of his parents house because he's worthless.

I hope you decide to let a mod know about this situation sometime, since mind reading isn't in the job requirements and I don't know if any mods read this thread or not.

#17003 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

Will be creating a new thread shortly. As per the mod's suggestion, I'll wikify it. That way, we don't need to go through the process of nominating the OP as anyone can edit it. This will take a bit of time so please do not post on the new thread (Give me an hour). Once everything is up and ready, I will ask a mod to close this thread.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#17004 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

A new thread is going to be created and replace this one, and the new one will have a Wiki post, so anyone can update it.

I don't know what you think "mod ability for this thread" is, though there's no way to ban scammers from a thread. Just from the site and nothing more, and that would have to be handled by a mod and not a non-mod user.

I hope you decide to let a mod know about this situation sometime, since mind reading isn't in the job requirements and I don't know if any mods read this thread or not.

My bad... I held off of PM'ing a mod because I assumed a mod would've seen the last few pages of everyone posting about that scammer. It doesn't matter to me what happens to him because I won't deal with him again, I just don't want anyone else to get scammed like in the code trading thread be cause he tried to buy PSN cards a few days ago.

#17005 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Bast, leave us a day or two before having it closed, so people like NSYNC and I are able to delete our old posts.

Would you take measures against GhostSura, too? I can forward you his PM, where he admits trying to scam...

Forward the PM, please.

#17006 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Got error code 80029780?
Spoiler

PSN Download Sizes
Spoiler

Changed or Lost Passwords
Spoiler

PM to update list accordingly or feel free to take over. Whoever has a password please contact the user/s in parentheses. If you're not a host, don't let that stop you from helping another CAG. Thanks.

#17007 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

So here's the new thread:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=306669

I've copied and set up a the OP. Feel free to add whatever you see fit. Write whatever in the OP and just mention in parenthesis if you want it to move to the second post.

At the top of my head, we can add:

1) Tips on how to avoid getting scammed
2) Tips for gamesharing for newbies
3) How to conduct yourself in the gamesharing forums (It's not illegal to break them but would be appreciated if followed [aka: Do not repost your FS/FT ad in every page])

As of now, I ask that we do not leave comments or suggestions on what to do in the new thread. Let's keep it purely gamesharing.

Need to leave soon and hopefully the OP will be filled with stuff when I get back! If we can get this done today, it'll be great. We can start fresh in the new forums by tomorrow.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#17008 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

Old thread closed and unstickied, new thread stickied.