Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/3/10 to 10/9/10)

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

WOW,they are looking for anyway to unload those Tony Hawk Rides;I guess the next step is the landfill.

E.T. wants nothing to do with that thing.

#62 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

If I bring in the receipt to the 360 I bought two weeks ago will they honor the free Tony Hawk Ride game? Free game = trade in.

FYI the SOTN download code for buying Castlevania works for both versions of the game.

Yes they will match deals within 30 days of the sale. Just bring your receipt. They can reprint it if you lost it assuming you paid by credit card and have that card.

#63 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:12 AM

I have the PS3 version of Castlevania pre-ordered, happy to know I'll get another bonus on top of the 500 points.
Posted Image

#64 xgideonx

xgideonx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:19 AM

Hello CAGs! Since I'm awake and the ad is up on the site, I figured I'd post this week's ads. It's too bad this is among the worst week of ads for Best Buy since I've registered here on CAG years ago. Here goes!

:360:XBOX 360 Slim 4GB $199.99 with FREE Tony Hawk Ride
:360::ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $59.99 with FREE Symphony of the Night
(I'm guessing it's a downloadable code?)

That's it. No, I'm serious. Everything else is MSRP.

EDITORIAL: Wait till next week and pick it up at Toys R Us' B2G1 sale.

Happy CAG'ing!

Gideon

#65 VaRIABLE SoUL

VaRIABLE SoUL

I Live in Rapture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

thx OP

crappy BB deals but awesome TRU deals inc.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

tony hawk ride skateboard is more for a collector than a gamer, I'd want it only because it's a unique game controller and probably would be fun when you have your hot drunk girlfriends over and they don't want to play RB.

#67 rayfan20

rayfan20

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

I'm in for a new XBOX, my elite crapped out on me. So If get the 250 gig slim and the free TonyHawk game, I would give the game to my teen cousin for his birthday. If he were to go to bestbuy to exchange the game(probably will), will they give him the $69.99 or $0.00? I'm keeping the XBOX.

Any help is appreciated guys. Thx in advance.

#68 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

They should have this deal:
Buy Tony Hawk Ride, get a free personal apology phone call from Tony Hawk.

:lol: x 1K.

#69 houseeg

houseeg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

I'm in for a new XBOX, my elite crapped out on me. So If get the 250 gig slim and the free TonyHawk game, I would give the game to my teen cousin for his birthday. If he were to go to bestbuy to exchange the game(probably will), will they give him the $69.99 or $0.00? I'm keeping the XBOX.

Any help is appreciated guys. Thx in advance.

If you already have an elite you can save yourself $100 by buying the 4gb slim and putting your old harddrive in there. Just need to remove the old 120GB harddrive from the housing and you're good to go. That's what I did when mine died.

#70 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

tony hawk ride skateboard is more for a collector than a gamer, I'd want it only because it's a unique game controller and probably would be fun when you have your hot drunk girlfriends over and they don't want to play RB.

That's pretty much why I want Tony Hawk Ride... I know the game is poo, but the controller is so weird that I have to have one. I'm waiting for it to go sub $20.
Posted Image

#71 zenquix

zenquix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:44 AM

Will be trying to get BB to PM Kmart's LoS offer. Also because I have RZ certs to burn,.

#72 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:55 AM

will buy one when i find it for 20

#73 MadForMadden

MadForMadden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

That's pretty sweet, thanks for the advice. My Xbox elite recently crapped out on me too so it's good to know that I have a cheaper way of replacing it.Posted Image:D

If you already have an elite you can save yourself $100 by buying the 4gb slim and putting your old harddrive in there. Just need to remove the old 120GB harddrive from the housing and you're good to go. That's what I did when mine died.

#74 zenquix

zenquix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

My closest BB refused to match KMart's Castlevania: LOS offer. Likely I have to go to KMart to get it. Do highlight if anyone managed to get BB to PM. (+$20 gift card etc.)

Edited by zenquix, 04 October 2010 - 08:21 PM.

#75 AquaKnight

AquaKnight

Defender of the Seas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

I really want BB to sell Tales of Vesperia for $20 New, continuing with their line-up of Blur new for $20 and Bayonetta new for $20.

I missed out on the Amazon deals for $15, but here's to hoping they eventually put this game on sale, lol.
Defending the seas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

#76 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

Got this in the email: Oct 5-6 (2 days only)

Free Xbox 360 game up to $60 when you buy Halo Reach Legendary Edition
Save 50% on any Xbox 360 game priced up to $60 when you buy Halo Reach Limited Edition
Free T-Shirt when you buy Halo Reach standard edition
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#77 droider

droider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

Nothing for me, as usual from target :\
Posted Image
Posted Image

#78 trdkamuri51o

trdkamuri51o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:03 AM

so for the pre order of kinect do i get the codes when i get the game?? or do they give it to you when you preorder like before???

#79 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:08 AM

I really want BB to sell Tales of Vesperia for $20 New, continuing with their line-up of Blur new for $20 and Bayonetta new for $20.

I missed out on the Amazon deals for $15, but here's to hoping they eventually put this game on sale, lol.

Is there a Best Buy that still has that game in stock? Haven't seen it in a STL Best Buy for over a year now.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#80 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

Not a stellar week, but Kmart again provides the most bang for the buck. Not officially part of the Kmart ad, but this week's standout is KmartGamer.com's $25 gift card with the purchase of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West promotion.

Also at Kmart, NBA 2k11 and Castlevania Lords of Shadow both include a $20 gaming coupon while NBA Jam and Wii Party each provide $15 in gaming coupons. Also, those who buy the Def Jam Rapstar bundle will receive 1600 Microsoft points or $20 in PSN credit.

Target is including a $20 gift card with new Wii Console bundles. Halo Reach commands a $10 gift card bonus.

Toys R Us is offering a $25 gift card with any PlayStation Move game or accessory purchase of $125 or more.

Read on for more details and deals.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed. Highlights are in bold.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT- See post here

:360: Buy any Xbox 360 console, get Tony Hawk Ride free
:360: Preorder Kinect, get 3 pre-order-only game levels for Kinect Adventures, the game that comes with Kinect
:360::ps3: Buy Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $59.99 with free download of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
:360::ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $59.99 with Best Buy exclusive downloadable Robot costume
:wii: Just Dance $29.99
:wii: Preorder Just Dance 2 as a Rewards Zone Gamers Club member, get 500 bonus points

Game
Stop
(Ad)

Offers Valid 10/1 - 10/7

Coupon of the week:
none

Price drops/promotions:
:360::ps3: Spider-man Shattered Dimensions $49.99

Used deals of the week:
none

Trade-in offers:
Posted Image Get a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of Dead Rising 2

Bonus offers:
:360::ps3: EA MMA
Reserve and receive Hershel Walker DLC

:360::ps3: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
Reserve and receive $20 PPV coupon

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer- See post here

:wii: Wii Party + $15 gaming coupon
:ds: Little Pet Shop 3 + $10 gaming coupon
:wii: NBA Jam + $15 gaming coupon
:360::ps3: NBA 2k11 + $20 gaming coupon
:360::ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow + $20 gaming coupon
:360::ps3::wii: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle + Free 1600 Points or $20 PSN
:ds: Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs + $10 gaming coupon

Other Deals via KmartGamer.com (CAG thread)
:360::ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West with $25 Gaming Coupon
:ds: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light with $15 Gaming Coupon

Target (Ad)
Thanks, limelight022 - See post here

iPad now available at Target $499.99- 16gb Wi-fi only version.
Other Wi-fi only and wi-fi+3g models also available. Available Sunday 10/3.

Posted Image Wii Console + $20 gift card (incudes Motion Plus, Wii Sports and Sports Resort) $199.99
Posted Image Wii Party $49.99
Posted Image Halo Reach $59.99 + $10 gift card
Posted ImagePosted Image Save $20 when you buy both NBA 2K11 $59.99 and MLB 2K10 $39.99
Posted Image Littlest Petshop 3 $29.99
Posted Image Pokemon Ranger $29.99
Posted Image Civilization V $49.99 +$5 gift card

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, Lubis - See post here

:ps3: Free $25 Gift Card with any PlayStation Move game or accessory purchase of $125 or more
In Store Only. Limit 1 promotional Gift Card Per guest per product offer. Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 1/31/11, except where prohibited.

Posted Image 20% All game storage solutions from $15.99 to $39.99

:ds: $9.99 Lego Batman Hero Pack when you buy Lego Batman the Video Game for DS.
Hero Pack includes T-shirt and Game guide.
:ds: Save $30 on "R" DS/DSi Value bundle.
Includes DS Lite/DSi
Choose from My Sims Sky Heroes, Phineas and Ferb Ride Again, or Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and this case.

:wii: Save $20 when you buy a Wii and NBA Jam
:wii: Free $15 gift card when you buy 1 of these Wii games and 1 of these DVDs:

Games
Scooby-Doo! and The Spooky Swamp $39.99
Batman The Brave and the Bold The Video Game $39.99

DVDs
Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare$16.99
Batman The Brave and the Bold 15.99

In Store Only. Limit 1 promotional Gift Card Per guest per product offer. Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 1/31/11, except where prohibited.

Edited by CheapyD, 05 October 2010 - 08:11 AM.

#81 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:36 PM

Regarding Target - I've never looked at their "sales" for games but I'm currently in the middle of playing Bayonetta which I picked up last Thursday for $14.98 [the electronics section cashier told me he coudln't sell it to me but the front cashier just looked it up and rang it up and checked my ID] and I just finished Brutal Legend which I picked up a couple of weeks ago for the same price. True these are old games but the price is right. FYI I'm in Target every week anyway picking up whatever so I'm not making any effort.

#82 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

echo echo echo

guess everybody is busy trying to kill the new Kmart thread ;-)

Maybe TRU needs to get a go to guy on here? "TRUgamer" sounds pretty hardcore to me.