Braid (PS3) FREE with purchase of Sam & Max:TDP

zane_7849

CAGiversary!
Buy Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Series (PSN 5 episodes $34.99) on PS3 and get Braid (PSN $14.99) free. Offer good till 11:59 PDT October 31.

http://playstation.innovyx.net/v?xPnvqcnEHWJHTcvWHTlJ

If this is posted elsewhere sorry, but doing a quick scan I didn't see it. Being interested in both games I plan on taking advantage of this. Just thought I would share the deal.

... Also I miss the rogue poster Lancey

I got that email too.

Odds are Sam and Max will be free with PS+ eventually though, seeing as how European Plus subscribers got it. The content isn't always consistent month to month but it seems like sooner or later, we all get the same things.

I got the email. I'm not a PSN+ member so I'm not worried about that, I just don't want Braid. I'd rather get $15 off S&M than a $15 game free so I'll just wait for a real sale.

The full season of Sam and Max was JUST on sale for $20 on PSN, so they actually made this a worse deal than before. Now, you can still get Sam and Max for $20, you just have to buy another $15 game with it to do that. No thanks.

The wording is a little strange in the offer but I thought it meant that the email of the account that purchased Sam & Max also had to be the same account (and therefor email) you received and activated the voucher for Braid on. Not that you had to receive the offer email in the first place to be eligible.

I am not a Playstation Plus member either. So I'm not sure why I would get this email offer and others wouldn't.

i also don't have Braid.
it says "Offer is only valid for the recipient of the e-mail and cannot be transferred".
how exactly i should get such an e-mail? it is only for Playstation Plus members? can i subscribe to get offers to my mail?

S&M was 19.99 2-3 weeks ago (guessing for the 15 year thing). Would be the same price purchasing S&M and Braid separately for that.

bread's done
Back