CAGcast #215: Opposing Forzzzz

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 casamh

casamh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:13 AM

I agree with Wobat 100% on the renaming of the Taliban in MOH. It's no big deal. Us army guys have been calling the enemy "Opposing Force" or "Op Fors" for the longest time. Even COD calls the enemy Op Fors, so to quote wombat.."Who cares!?"

Also I think if you want a fair sales numbers comparison, you should give your opinion on which will sell more by the end of the year between NHL 11 or Kinetics/Project Sh*tbox.

#62 coldyron

coldyron

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:57 AM

If you've used or have a soft spot for the 26th installment in the alphabet series, there's a good chance this CAGcast might interest youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
9.5. zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
"Remember what I said at R.O.T.O.R.'s christening? First prototype of a future battalion, on the battlefield highways of the future. He'll be the judge, jury, and executioner. Now, I've got to wonder: Were we playing God, breathing life into our artificial Adam? Or have we lost sight of paradise? What was it Milton said? 'Did I request thee, maker, from my clay to mold me man? Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?' Is it his fault he is what he is? Or is it ours?"

#63 zegolf

zegolf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

What did Cheapy say the name of that Action Hero mix was?

#64 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

Well I finally reviewed on Oct 13...I would've wrote more but the text is too damn small in iTunes for some reason