GameStop Preorder Bonus - Okamiden DS - Exclusive Stylus

utopianmachine

Nintendo Fangirl
Feedback
241 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77741

A preorder of Okamiden comes with a stylus and screen cleaner.

181257_bonusLG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heyheyhey11']I want.

If I preorder and return the game, may I keep tthe preorder bonus?[/QUOTE]

While you generally can, the description of this one says it is packaged WITH the game, which means they may be wrapped together. If that turns out to be the case, you would have to open the game to get the stylus and thus not be able to return it.

[quote name='SDC']While you generally can, the description of this one says it is packaged WITH the game, which means they may be wrapped together. If that turns out to be the case, you would have to open the game to get the stylus and thus not be able to return it.[/QUOTE]

Hm, that is interesting, the notation that the Okamiden stylus will be "packaged" with the game. When I look at the page for Crafting Mama, it simply says the stylus will be available at time of purchase.

I wonder if its a pack-in like the Orcs & Elves stylus?

Damn, I already preordered this during the Preorder 1 and get 1 used game half off. Do you think if I call or e-mail CS they will let me change it to an in-store preorder?

[quote name='battra92']Damn, I already preordered this during the Preorder 1 and get 1 used game half off. Do you think if I call or e-mail CS they will let me change it to an in-store preorder?[/QUOTE]

I thought folks generally had more success getting preorder bonuses by ordering online?

[quote name='utopianmachine']I thought folks generally had more success getting preorder bonuses by ordering online?[/QUOTE]

But it says on the page this is an in-store only promo. I guess I shall wait and see.

[quote name='battra92']But it says on the page this is an in-store only promo. I guess I shall wait and see.[/QUOTE]

You can order on-line, but you have to select in-store pick-up. It appears that you can't have this bonus mailed to you with an on-line order.

Waiting for a picture before deciding on the purchase.

If you have one of those $10 off coupons, it will be $20 shipped after coupon and SAVER.

Cool bonus item. I wish they brought the Capcom limited edition set here or at least the plush key chain and soundtrack.. =\

Ah well at least we are getting a stylus. :)

This here did have a contest for three key chain plushies for people in NY the three people have posted it already though.

http://www.facebook.com/Okami

Hmm, but if the bonus is packed inside the game, than it doesn't make sense that it'd be B&M only. Right? Unless they have a different first print version just for in-store order, which seems crazy.

In any case, thanks for the heads up OP! Definitely have to go pre-order this one!

[quote name='doodofdoods']Man I hate how Gamestop's getting all these pre-order bonuses. Amazon's a way better option for me than Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop knows that, that's how they get 'cha.

I guess I'll have to switch to in-store pickup, that stylus is worth the drive

bread's done
Back