[Canada] Zellers: DS Lite $89.99, DSi $99.99, DSi XL $119.99 (Oct. 15-21)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2343/img0629edit.jpg

Starts this Friday.

Pretty awesome price. Of course the 3DS is coming in March but for one of those you can buy about 4 DS Lites. :D

PM for even less.[/QUOTE]

I almost want to buy an extra DSL to have as a backup for GBA games.

Or I could sell my Zelda edition for $100+ and then buy two new DSL's at that price, lol.

Wow, sold a million times over. Now the question is, do I get the DSL or the DSi?? I have a handful of GBA games, but I do have a GB Micro as well. I'd also snag one for my mom for Christmas (at this price, why not??)

I might buy both at Future Shop mid-week then go back for price protection on the Friday. If they refuse, I'll just return them and be out just my time lol.

If we're lucky, maybe BB/FS will drop the prices to match to avoid any extra savings through PMing.

Wow, this is a smoking hot deal for me. I was about to head out and pick up a DSi XL tomorrow for myself from EB. Guess I'll be waiting until Friday to head to Zeller's now. Thanks Lone_Prodigy

I already have a DS Lite, but I'm extremely tempted to get a DSi now.

The 3DS is rumoured to be going for $250 around the time it launches in North America - that's taking into account that they'll lower the price for the west, as of right now the conversion rate for what they're gonna sell the 3DS for in Japan will be around $300 USD. Don't think I'll be getting that - IMO handhelds weren't meant to mimic their big brother consoles.

Great deal.

No need, no buy... (was not easy!)

Trade your ds lite for kinect at EB ($30 + $50 bonus =$80 eb value)

This is a great deal... I've got friends' with busted buttons, hinges, etc. and I forwarded it on to them.. my DS is still fine right now.

Good deal for those into handhelds, but I feel like I'm too old for them.. even though I'm 19. I'd rather be playing something else on my pc or xbox if I had the time. Or browsing the internet/doing stuff on my phone when I'm on the go.

[quote name='helluvagood']Good deal for those into handhelds, but I feel like I'm too old for them.. even though I'm 19. I'd rather be playing something else on my pc or xbox if I had the time. Or browsing the internet/doing stuff on my phone when I'm on the go.[/QUOTE]
I'm in my early 30's and have a DS and PSP. You are never "too old" for anything. :)

*CORRECTION NOTICE
Save $50 Your choice DS, Dsi, or Dsi XL system
The Reg and sale price of the offer is incorrect. It should read: Reg. $139.99 -$169.99 Save $50 Sale $89.99-$119.99 instead of Reg. $109.99-$169.99 Save $50 Sale $59.99-$119.99 as advertised.

on the flyer online I think. (friend pointed out to me just now).

$89.99 for a DSL is still the cheapest I've seen one for at retail, without having to hunt around for trade-in fodder. I guess now it's whether there's going to be a price drop across the board when the 3DS comes out.

[quote name='blandstalker']How does that work with Zellers ?[/QUOTE]

Go back within 14(?) days with original receipt, show them the new price, they'll refund you the difference or process a return and rebuy.

$90 isn't bad (I think Wal-Mart had it at around this price during an anniversary sale), but it's 50% more than $60. The Dsi and XL for $100 and $120 though is still pretty good (the XL is barely months old).

Anyone who thinks that the goons over atRFD won't price match this at another retailer knowing full well that this is a price error, I've got a cloud to sell you.

[quote name='gamer602']Anyone who thinks that the goons over atRFD won't price match this at another retailer knowing full well that this is a price error, I've got a cloud to sell you.[/QUOTE]

They either don't realize they are committing fraud or don't care. Either way, it gives the community a bad name and makes doing legitimate price matches more difficult when people are trying to pull stuff like this all the time.

I still think that a DS Lite for 89.99 is a great bargain, but 59 would've been nicer. Zellers were aware of their mistake immediately and had signs all over there electronics store. I picked up 2, one for myself and one for my gf, and both are crimson red...meh..wanted a Black DS Lite moreso, cuz I have alot of GBA games to play and since the 3DS is around the corner, my DS lite will primarily be a GBA, DS portable console. I can't stand those RFD bastards, buying DS lites and than buying that R4 chip for pirating DS games, says about how bad that community is becoming to post deals. but I posted something on GAF, about 2 Asian ladies last night buying 12 DSiXL and 12 DS lites, don't know if they're from RFD, but for sure somebody tipped them off, and left Zellers with them arguing with teh Manager about being able to buy the entire stock of DS Lites and DSi'sXL's.

Well I went to Zellers today and to my surprise the DS Lite was still listed as $60 (I even asked the guy working the counter and he said it was still $60). Although as you can imagine, there were none left. =[

Hey guys just a head's up I went to the Futureshop at Dundas and Yonge downtown on a whim and 1:100000 chance of the guy actually price matching it but ht did it. Didn't take the 10% off but he PMed it for $119 (I had the flkyer on me). So anyone still trying give that store a try.

[quote name='thegamecubist']Think3DSThink3DSThink3DSThink3DS....

Stupid Flanders![/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the 3DSi XL++ Mario Edition that's eventually gonna come out. Nintendo's gonna churn them out like iPods.

bread's done
Back