Splinter Cell Conviction (360-Used) $14.99 w/free shipping at GameFly

For some reason when I click the link it says page not found. Interested in this deal though, gunna have to manually search for it. Thanks Cheapy!

I still got to beat Splinter Cell: Double Agent as I know if I play Conviction then I would never return to DA.
And knowing it's a Ubisoft-published game with not a great achievement on sales the game would go as low as $20. I call this a decent deal.

$13.49 for me w/ my 10% off. Thanks Cheapy!!

On a side-note, I'm surprised how fast this dropped in price. I know games don't really hold value like they used to anymore, but I though it was generally well received enough to make it hold its value a bit longer than this.

[quote name='ryushe']$13.49 for me w/ my 10% off. Thanks Cheapy!!

On a side-note, I'm surprised how fast this dropped in price. I know games don't really hold value like they used to anymore, but I though it was generally well received enough to make it hold its value a bit longer than this.[/QUOTE]
It's an Ubisoft game. Prices on Ubisoft games always drop down to $20 or lower within a couple of months.

Thanks, man.

I have a buddy who has been dying to do the co-op mode with me. I generally am the one who decides what games we'll get, but at that price I can swing two copies. Much appreciated. :applause:

I bought this when it was $20 at Best Buy. The single player campaign is really fun, but the standalone co-op campaign is the best part.

Caved...glad I waited for the $5 drop. Don't see it going any lower then this really.

These Gamefly deals are way too good.

Walking into a Best Buy right now this game is $40 dollars. Some places still list it at $60.

Shipment

My order has already apparently shipped in less then an hour. That is pretty impressive.

[quote name='vanlandw']Caved...glad I waited for the $5 drop. Don't see it going any lower then this really.

These Gamefly deals are way too good.

Walking into a Best Buy right now this game is $40 dollars. Some places still list it at $60.[/QUOTE]

It's a solid deal. Technically, BB had it for less when CAGers here (like me) used the @gamer coupon to pick it up for $5 (total of $11 since the mag costs $6).

Still, this is a good deal.

[quote name='romeogbs19']It's a solid deal. Technically, BB had it for less when CAGers here (like me) used the @gamer coupon to pick it up for $5 (total of $11 since the mag costs $6).

Still, this is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Yup I was sad I missed out on that deal. My BB's never dropped the price on the game. It's still $40 at all the BB's around me. I had the coupon's too I checked multiple times for the drop and never got it :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back