Wii Play With Remote 2 for $30 at Radioshack YMMV

imanerd0011

CAGiversary!
I went to Radioshack the other day and noticed that they are selling Wiiplay with remote for $20 each. While this is a pretty damn good deal already, you can make it even better by buying two of them and using this coupon:

http://view.ed4.net/v/WUDODZ/GDQ54/...E=A?sid=cc-00hc-0317-440300-00-00-0000-101210

Your total would be $30+tax for two copies of Wiiplay. You could always buy two and sell one of them online for $30 and get your copy for free! If I didn't already have 5 Wiimotes, I would have picked them up instantly.

[quote name='sbarbermisier']Very good price! Where was this store? Wondering if it's just your store or if this is something more widespread.[/QUOTE]

My store is in Upstate NY near the Canadian border. I highly doubt that there are any other CAG members that live nearby. Actually, all of the Wii items are on clearance at my store, but this was the only thing that really caught my eye.

You don't have the item number, do you? Radio Shack is really good about finding them at other stores if they have the item number as a reference.

[quote name='regis100']You don't have the item number, do you? Radio Shack is really good about finding them at other stores if they have the item number as a reference.[/QUOTE]

I don't have it right now, but I can go up there today and get it.

That is a really good deal. Given the abuse my wii mote gets from nephews and the fact that we'll be having a family reunion this month, it would be a good time for me to get a couple back-ups. If only I could get a couple motion plus attachments for cheap...

bread's done
Back