Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know of any PS Move bundle deals right now?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ColossusVerbatum

ColossusVerbatum

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

Anyone know of any PS Move bundle deals right now? I know amazon has a $25 credit when you get the starter and 2 games but im not looking to put down that kinda dough on it. Any deals on the bundle and perhaps another controller?

#2 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:09 AM

Toys R Us has B2G1 free on all video games and accessories until 10/16. Move is soldout on the site so you'll have to go to the store. Buy 2 Moves, get one free, and sell the third one if you trying to come out on top.... or just buy what you want to keep.

#3 ColossusVerbatum

ColossusVerbatum

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:16 AM

I really appreciate the info man! Do you think i could buy the eye and a move and get a game free?

#4 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:24 AM

Also, the free item can't be higher than the lowest price purchase. I believe the eye cost $39.99 at tru and all move games cost $39.99, so that would work.... or you'd be buying the move, the game, and get the eye free if the eye is cheaper than that.

#5 ColossusVerbatum

ColossusVerbatum

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:28 AM

alright thanks! once again thank you very much!

#6 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

You're welcome.

#7 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:24 AM

Maybe I dont get the TRU deal correctly but it seems like it would be 40 dollars for a game, 40 for the camera, and 50 for the wand. Which makes it 90. So assuming you want a game other than sports champions you only save 10 bucks. Is that right?

#8 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:38 AM

We're cheapasses for a reason. Better to get what you want exactly and save $10 than to conform.

#9 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:05 AM

We're cheapasses for a reason. Better to get what you want exactly and save $10 than to conform.

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a better deal than I thought. Personally, I'll hold out for a black friday deal.