Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpnguyen']so the old thread got closed b/c of the broken link issue?[/QUOTE]

The old thread was getting too big, which could have been one of the reasons for the broken link issues, so why not start a fresh one that's worry free...for now.

Just thought I'd post this because I saw it -- you can get Blazblue Continuum Shift for 29.99 on PS3, about ten dollars cheaper than a new copy from Amazon and cheaper than a used one from Gamestop. I was going to bite but I realized my promo credits don't apply to Warehouse and it'd be cheaper for me to get it with credit via normal AMazon.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Well how about some deals :D

Mass Effect 2 (360) - $14.99 http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-2...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1287032751&sr=1-34
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) - $14.99 http://www.amazon.com/Valkyria-Chro...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1287032877&sr=1-127
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) - $11.99 http://www.amazon.com/Sonics-Ultima...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1287032919&sr=1-157
Gran Turismo (PSP) - $11.99 http://www.amazon.com/Gran-Turismo-...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1287033042&sr=1-325[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with your links ?

why do they all say PS3 ?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']WTF is wrong with your links ?

why do they all say PS3 ?[/QUOTE]

That is strange. I only wrote the platforms in parentheses and pasted the entire link. I'll fix them

Okay it looks like the links are still screwy. The links all said PS3 before, but now they show up as Halo Reach in Chewbacca's quote.

I've fixed my links hopefully this time though, but if they don't work just search them out.

Haha, glad you got in on MGS Twin Snakes. I thought about pming you to tell you it's in stock, but decided to buy it myself. I also got a copy of Pikmin 2 to go along with it. mmm, rare gamecube games.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Haha, glad you got in on MGS Twin Snakes. I thought about pming you to tell you it's in stock, but decided to buy it myself. I also got a copy of Pikmin 2 to go along with it. mmm, rare gamecube games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the thought, I suppose, haha. Yay for both of us. I'm glad I scored Twin Snakes, but I've seen it in stock enough times to know I'd get it eventually. Pikmin 2 on the other hand is a crazy find even though Amazon Warehouse gets it in stock from time to time.

I got Lost Odyssey for $15.99. I got sick of waiting for a new copy to hit the s$19.99 sweet spot; its been out for years and amazon has yet to sell it for less than $27.99. Just hope the discs aren't too scratched up and such.

Bit on Gran Turismo for PSP for $12, thanks ssjmichael.

I only bought it due to the GT5 delay, I traded in Forza, and I need a sim racing game to hold me over until "this upcoming holiday season" for GT5.

Pretty sure it won't come out until PS4 comes out...

Just got Disgaea 3 for 12.99 ( prime 2 day shipping ) :bouncy:

Also saw :ps3: Tekken 6 for 13.99 ... almost bit. Not too sure about it though...:roll:

[quote name='sadikyo']How much was Tales of Destiny I ? I've been wanting that game for a long time![/QUOTE]

Last time I saw it it was $44.99. No idea if it was the same when rgon got it.

Question...for EA games (or games that require a code to play online), do the Amazon Warehouse "like new" copies have the code used already? I know it says they may have been redeemed, but thought maybe that was just a "CYA" statement by Amazon.

What have your experiences been?

[quote name='kak23']Do Xbox 360 Arcades ever go up on Warehouse Deals?[/QUOTE]

The 4gbs?
Yup one went up for $148 around 6 hours ago. I was up and bought it :bouncy:

[quote name='panasonic']The 4gbs?
Yup one went up for $148 around 6 hours ago. I was up and bought it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
No, the old arcades. I have an original launch model that died on me recently and if I could get an arcade for cheap, I'd just swap out hard drives.

I'm using an elite right now so I'm in no hurry to get one but I'd like to get it replaced eventually.

[quote name='kak23']No, the old arcades. I have an original launch model that died on me recently and if I could get an arcade for cheap, I'd just swap out hard drives.

I'm using an elite right now so I'm in no hurry to get one but I'd like to get it replaced eventually.[/QUOTE]

There was some that were like 65 bucks several months ago, but recently they have been 100-125 i believe... Haven't seen one lately though.

Also, i haven't ever seen a chatpad before, that being said i've never looked for one.

New thread was made for a couple of reasons:

1. Old thread was getting insanely huge...

2. Holidays are coming up, i updated the OP with new links and F.A.Q's.

poker360:

Not trying to be picky or complain, but wanted to let you know about your FAQ's - the one asking about condition has this sentence:

"However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert"

I just thought it might confuse some people new to WHD.

Also, thanks for starting the awesome WHD thread #1 and #2, and for managing it! And thanks to everyone who has been submitting deals!

[quote name='HunteR7411']How often do the Xbox chat pads come up?[/QUOTE]

Rarely.

I bought mine for $16 or so a few weeks back. It came sealed, but the box was chipped. Other than that it was fine.

Do many people here know about subscribing to a thread without posting? You can do it under thread tools. It would dramatically cut down on the number of "all right, new thread" posts here that do nothing but clutter up the thread itself.

[quote name='sadikyo']poker360:

Not trying to be picky or complain, but wanted to let you know about your FAQ's - the one asking about condition has this sentence:

"However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert"

I just thought it might confuse some people new to WHD.

Also, thanks for starting the awesome WHD thread #1 and #2, and for managing it! And thanks to everyone who has been submitting deals![/QUOTE]

Thanks

There was a Like New - Black Wii Bundle yesterday for $129.99. I hesitated too much because when I finally decided to go for it, it was gone.

I did try and get a Sith Edition PS3 very early this morning, but my order got stuck in the payment page which would reload when I pressed continue. So I lost out on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back