Steam Weekend Deal - Blacklight: Tango Down - 50% off

I might be more inclined if this game had a free weekend. There's too much going on to devote even a little money to a game like this without playing it. Thanks for the info.

What a mediocre weekend deal. I bought this from GFWL for $3.75 and there are much, much better options for MP shooters out there.

I too got it off GFWL. I've never been able to play it - every damn time I try to no one else is online. Not good when you need 7 other people just to start a game.

[quote name='sotc1988']I might be more inclined if this game had a free weekend. There's too much going on to devote even a little money to a game like this without playing it. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

try out the XBLA demo. It gives you a 30 minute trial (maybe an hour?) of multiplayer w/ no limitations other than your progress isn't saved. The controls will be a bit different, but it'll show you the game.

Personally I didn't like this game. I'd much rather play modern warfare or battlefield.

[quote name='Mike UFC']What a mediocre weekend deal. I bought this from GFWL for $3.75 and there are much, much better options for MP shooters out there.[/QUOTE]

I thought I remembered a cheaper deal.
I passed even at that price...

[quote name='Mike UFC']What a mediocre weekend deal. I bought this from GFWL for $3.75 and there are much, much better options for MP shooters out there.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing as well. It's an okay game that I like to play here and there. Not the best weekend deal at all.

[quote name='Mike UFC']What a mediocre weekend deal. I bought this from GFWL for $3.75 and there are much, much better options for MP shooters out there.[/QUOTE]Truth.

bread's done
Back