CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Leave a comment on my blog
http://lonelycontroller.com/2010/10/15/dead-space-ignition-xbla-psn/
Winner drawn Friday.
Good luck!

Rules...
I moderate all comments. Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away; it will still post in order received. I will cut off the contest at 3pm PST and draw a number from a random number generator. I will email the winner, and give them 24 hours to respond. If they don't, I'll draw another.

*UPDATE*
Contest is closed, winner selected. If they do not contact me, a backup will be contacted. Thank you!

**FINAL UPDATE**
thestever1 won the code. Thank you everyone for your comments. I will have more giveaways in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanted to post up this little contest for cags $1 dollar buys you 1 entry $3 buys you 5 entries and $5 buys you 8 entries.
pm me if interested and good luck!!!!

[quote name='mguiddy']Commented... but it's not showing up yet.[/QUOTE]
I moderate comments. Your comment will show up in the order received. For those interested, I will cut off the contest at 3pm PST and draw a number from a random number generator. I will email the winner, and give them 24 hours to respond. If they don't, I'll draw another. Thank you everyone for the comments!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I'm in! Love DS, not sure if it is really Game Over on this game, but I'd love to check it out[/QUOTE]
My rating is not on the quality of the game, but on whether I will complete it. Since I cheated and unlocked the cutscenes without finishing, it earned that rating.

[quote name='bu11frog']Winner who? Wonder how many used multiple post? :|[/QUOTE]
I will eliminate any obvious multiple posts. That's not to say someone couldn't get one by. Contest ends in less than 20 minutes.

Comments closed for contest. Feel free to comment, will moderate later, too late for contest. Numbering entries, eliminating duplicates (will keep one entry from dupes)

Winner identified, and emailed. If it's you, please respond within 24 hours. I'm holding onto the qualifying list, and restoring duplicate comments that were removed. FWinner, don't be alarmed if I don't respond to you immediately. Heading to work for the evening.

Feel free to comment on the article, but the contest is closed. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back