• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

how is it ? do u like it?

#92 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:02 AM

I just finished my first play-through of the game on Hard! I want to go back and try to get some more trophies... to get the rest of the trophies (i.e. Legendary - beating the game without dying) do I need to start a new game, or can I get this trophy from completing the missions one by one?
Posted Image

#93 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

I just finished my first play-through of the game on Hard! I want to go back and try to get some more trophies... to get the rest of the trophies (i.e. Legendary - beating the game without dying) do I need to start a new game, or can I get this trophy from completing the missions one by one?

I'm not sure about that one...but the general strategy is circumventing death count by exiting to title screen when you die (rather than continuing or restarting). If you can beat it on hard I can see you getting that trophy in one~two good playthroughs with that game.

#94 jh6269

jh6269

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

Congrats :) How was your score? Mine was in the low negatives after dying a billion times. I can't imagine playing this on the hardest difficulty...
Posted Image Posted Image

#95 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Necro-time for good reason. Got this two days ago, been wanting to play since the demo. I beat the story on hard and did all relevant trophy stuff except collect all peng statues. Cleared challenge mode today, specifically Challenge 6 which took me 2:30 hours of playing. Hard as hell due to 6-3 being random for me. Special mention to 4-5 for being evil too.

I only got to 6-5 twice, first one messing up the timing on the ball droids. Second time was awesome though. The last red bogey (11% health remaining I think) put me in critical with his mega laser as my AR went out. So I smoked a cig and threw my last EMP a bit later. Then I charged him not far by with a somersault kick once my boost recovered. Still in the air, I activated AR mode and fired my last rocket at him to win. The rush was insane.

#96 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

have to start a new game
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17