PS3/Xb360 Medal of Honor LE $53.90, Assassins Creed $5.90, Dark Void $7.90 @ gogamer

halomaster

CAGiversary!
PS3 Medal of Honor Limited Edition $53.90 FREE SHIPPING
XBox 360 Medal of Honor Limited Edition $53.90 FREE SHIPPING
PS3 Fist of The North Star $49.90
Xbox 360 Fist of The North Star $49.90
PS3 Assassins Creed Brotherhood $49.90
Xbox 360 Assassins Creed Brotherhood $49.90
PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer $52.90
Xbox 360 Pro Evolution Soccer $52.90
Xbox 360 Alan Wake $27.90
Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Convictions $14.90
PC Arcania $34.90
PC Arma II Arrowhead $29.90
PC Dawn of War II $9.90
PC Dark Void $7.90
PC Assassin Creed Directors Cut $5.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

[quote name='halomaster']PS3 Medal of Honor Limited Edition $53.90 FREE SHIPPING
XBox 360 Medal of Honor Limited Edition $53.90 FREE SHIPPING[/QUOTE]
Lol, ok. Props for listening to the consumer about free shipping, but EPIC FAIL for padding the price of shipping back into the cost.

Do you think we're idiots, gogamer? Don't insult our intelligence with this bullshit.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, ok. Props for listening to the consumer about free shipping, but EPIC FAIL for padding the price of shipping back into the cost.

Do you think we're idiots, gogamer? Don't insult our intelligence with this bullshit.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

The subscriber deal is nice, already played Conviction enough so not going to get it now, more games on it would be neat. I still have yet to make a purchase from GoGamer though. Not having the free shipping I can get on Amazon and no sort of CAG promos make it a no go so far.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, ok. Props for listening to the consumer about free shipping, but EPIC FAIL for padding the price of shipping back into the cost.

Do you think we're idiots, gogamer? Don't insult our intelligence with this bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Guess we didn't fool you. I'l pass your feedback to the Senior Trickster :whistle2:k

What about the Assassins Creed Brotherhood, or Fist of The North Star?

Both deals look good to me.......

[quote name='halomaster']What about the Assassins Creed Brotherhood, or Fist of The North Star?

Both deals look good to me.......[/QUOTE]
$3 shipping on each unless they changed something. Better off getting $15 credit from Amazon for ACB.

[quote name='Jodou']$3 shipping on each unless they changed something. Better off getting $15 credit from Amazon for ACB.[/QUOTE]

I rather pay the lower price, and not deal with having to buy another item to get my money back. Credit and cash in my wallet are two different things. Plus Amazon does not have this deal on Fist of The North Star.

just ordered one copy of the SSFIV 4 and it got canceled after one minute because I used a wrong credit card that already expired.
Tried to make another order and now it shows that its out of stock!
Cant fucking believe this!
fucking ungreatful people in here looking at the deals and cant eve say thank you for the OP! All they do is just lurk and never say even fking thank you!

p.s - Thanks regardless OP!

[quote name='Video-Gamer']just ordered one copy of the SSFIV 4 and it got canceled after one minute because I used a wrong credit card that already expired.
Tried to make another order and now it shows that its out of stock!
Cant fucking believe this!
fucking ungreatful people in here looking at the deals and cant eve say thank you for the OP! All they do is just lurk and never say even fking thank you!

p.s - Thanks regardless OP![/QUOTE]

Take a deep breath and relax.

bread's done
Back