Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/17/10 to 10/23/10)

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#31 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

I hope BBY does this deal too. It's so much closer than TRU.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#32 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

I hope BBY does this deal too. It's so much closer than TRU.

I've never seen BB run a 'guide' deal with a game (let alone a deal for a gift card AND another item) so I wouldn't hold your breath. TRU seems to do the guide thing often enough..(just did with SMG 2 Wii)
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#33 Ultragamer

Ultragamer

Or so they say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

I've never seen BB run a 'guide' deal with a game (let alone a deal for a gift card AND another item) so I wouldn't hold your breath. TRU seems to do the guide thing often enough..(just did with SMG 2 Wii)

I remember BB doing percent off when buying the guide and game, but that's it.

I really hope they will match though, would be nice.

#34 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for the ads. Nothing for me this week. :)

Saving up for BF!
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#35 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:29 PM

decided i might as well post some more of the adds up

get a $20 gaming coupon when you buy one of these 3 games
fallout new Vegas
vanquish
ea sports mma

get a $15 gaming coupon when you buy cars toon: mater's tall tales :wii:

get $20 dollars off one of these 3 games with purchase kirby epic yarn:wii:
super mario bros.wii :wii:
metroid other m :wii:
sin and punishment star successor :wii:

nintendo wii black bundle 199.99 comes with wii sports,wii sports resort and motion plus

get a $15 gaming coupon when you buy sesames street elmo :wii: or sesame street cookie :wii:

get a $15 gaming coupon when you buy zhu zhu pets: wild bunch :ds:/:wii: or kung zhu :ds:

get a $10 dollar gaming coupon when you buy a 4000 microsoft point card or 50 dollar psn card

get any 1 music cd $19.99 or less free when you buy dj hero 2 turntable bundle

get a $50 gaming coupon when you buy a ps3/move bundle,any featured move accessory, and one featured game
the move bundle is 399.99
the accessories are
move navigation controller 29.99
move motion controller 49.99
move charging station 29.99
the games are
the shoot 39.99
high velocity bowling 39.99
sport champions 39.99

#36 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:33 PM

If only we had a giant thread that told us this stuff earlier.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#37 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

we should start a new thread for this. We'll call it Kmart Gamer 2 Repeat Post Thread
Posted Image

#38 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

we should start a new thread for this. We'll call it Kmart Gamer 2 Repeat Post Thread

is this a repost? i searched and didnt see anything

#39 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

If only we had a giant thread that told us this stuff earlier.

Shhhhhh........maybe we can get all the lazy people who re-ask the same question twice a page to start following this thread.

#40 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:38 PM

look at the stickied threads up top
Posted Image

#41 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Actually some of the offers are not even listed on the stickied thread.

431417_10150545115617030_1389355330_n.jp

#42 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

look at the stickied threads up top

oh i see

#43 bstein14

bstein14

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

This info helped me for sure... Was going to buy some 1600 point cards but knowing this, I'll hold off til next week to get the $10 coupon on the 4000 point card...

Thanks for the post!

#44 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

$10 credit when you buy 4000 points? I see stores selling out next week. If there is ever even $3 off these things people jump for the moon :lol:

#45 bstein14

bstein14

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

Exactly... Not sure why these other idiots are crapping on this guy for posting info that wasn't in the OP of the other thread.

#46 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:44 PM

oh i see

Like some have said, not all deals are there, but it probably be best just to post it there to, to let the official reps add that into their OP, and I'm sure they would appreciate it as well.

It's probably easier just to keep all the threads consolidated since we do have an actual thread that is maintained by a rep, so might as well.
Posted Image

#47 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

Like some have said, not all deals are there, but it probably be best just to post it there to, to let the official reps add that into their OP, and I'm sure they would appreciate it as well.

It's probably easier just to keep all the threads consolidated since we do have an actual thread that is maintained by a rep, so might as well.

do i have to do that?

#48 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

do i have to do that?

Nope, completely at your discretion.
Posted Image

#49 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

Nope, completely at your discretion.

oh no i mean do manually have to do that?

#50 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:54 PM

oh no i mean do manually have to do that?

You would pretty much just post in the large stickied thread itself and put the ad up there and the op will merge it once they see it, and hopefully thank you for your efforts, and if not, others will. :bouncy:
Posted Image

#51 sageridder

sageridder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

You would pretty much just post in the large stickied thread itself and put the ad up there and the op will merge it once they see it, and hopefully thank you for your efforts, and if not, others will. :bouncy:

Or not, It seems he's not putting out some stuff too far in advance so other stores don't have time to adjust. I don't assume to know what he would think.

#52 venturin

venturin

SalmonChantedEvening

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:06 AM

Thanks OP. Fallout New Vegas for the 20 dollars here or Toys R Us for the guide? Hmm. decisionssss
Posted Image

#53 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:26 AM

Shoot, so the $20 extra w/ Kirby is only when you buy another Wii game...

#54 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:29 AM

Shoot, so the $20 extra w/ Kirby is only when you buy another Wii game...

It's like the Metroid Other M deal, get a $20 coupon for Kirby alone, but also save another $20 if you buy one of the selected games on the same transaction.

#55 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

Thank OP. Nice to know the MS points card and PSN card deal. Sometimes Josh's thread isn't updated timely.

#56 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

Something about this site allows its forum's users to act both intelligent and pompous. I don't quite understand why everyone feels like jumping on the trolling bus over the OP.

His supplied information isn't given in the Kmart thread...Nor would SHC allow the ad's contents to be released a week early.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#57 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:12 AM

Something about this site allows its forum's users to act both intelligent and pompous. I don't quite understand why everyone feels like jumping on the trolling bus over the OP.

His supplied information isn't given in the Kmart thread...Nor would SHC allow the ad's contents to be released two weeks early.

Regardless, interesting to see so many idiots posting within these forums.

Amen to that. On the other thread, I shake my head at the lurkers who don't read the OP and always start their post with "I know this has been answered but..." or "I read the OP but I'll ask anyway..."

Anyways, there may be more offers besides what's listed on the weekly ad since Josh post more deals on the the KMartGamer blog.

I just hope Time Crisis and the The Shoot/The Fight have coupon offers.

431417_10150545115617030_1389355330_n.jp

#58 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

I have not posted this information yet. I appreciate you spreading the word on the deals but if you could please not post future ads outside of the main thread that would be a great help.

Not to be a further pain but please allow me to post the ads as this was not approved to be released internally just yet. It would definitely save me from some possible headaches!

#59 akalboy

akalboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:31 AM

So I just have to say really quickly, Josh you are AMAZING. Extra $20 off NSMB with Kirby purchase? You've got ANOTHER purchase from me, lol!

#60 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:48 AM

I have not posted this information yet. I appreciate you spreading the word on the deals but if you could please not post future ads outside of the main thread that would be a great help.

Not to be a further pain but please allow me to post the ads as this was not approved to be released internally just yet. It would definitely save me from some possible headaches!

Though I know that you would like to do things by the book, unfortunately ads leak out all the time, so the best thing you could, and should do, is adapt.

I just don't think you should outlaw other people from posting deals that aren't listed in your thread, especially if they are willing participants to help you out.

Can't think of an actual solution to this problem, but the resolution definitely is not to restrict people from trying to help out in the community, especially when they do have something to show us that we are not aware of.

I hate to flip flop, but in this case, I would say not to merge it with the Kmart thread then, since it seems that Josh's hands are tied from his own corporate stand point, and CAG do like to know ahead of time about certain ads, that way they can effectively plan their purchases around those ads.

If you find more ads in the future like this, as long as you check it's not in the Kmart thread already, definitely post them up for the CAG community to see.

Not trying to blame Josh, but this is how it has to be apparently.

It's just the right thing to do.
Posted Image