Official Gamepodunk.com Deals Thread - New Yakuza 3 PS3 $24 Free Shipping and more!

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Currently:

Yakuza 3 (PS3) for $24 Shipped

Mafia II (360) for $29 Shipped

Tales of Vesperia (360) for $20

For a limited time Gamepodunk.com is offering select games for super low prices! They are brand new copies and the prices include shipping! All you have to do is be registered on the website to take advantage of the deals. Game Podunk is really coming through with some great deals, here are the links:

gamepodunk.com

http://www.gamepodunk.com/forum/41-game-podunk-deals/

The thread above contains ordering instructions, just remember to register first at gamepodunk.com before trying to order.

PAST DEALS:
Resonance of Fate (PS3): $20 (sold out)
Lost Planet 2 (PS3): $25
Super Street Fighter IV (PS3) for $23
Folklore (PS3) for $25
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (Wii) for $25
Dead Rising 2 PS3 $45
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) $45
Eternal Sonata & Resonance of Fate (360) $40

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be sure to check this thread regularly. Do you know if this will be a regular "deal of the week" type of thing, or less/more often?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I'll be sure to check this thread regularly. Do you know if this will be a regular "deal of the week" type of thing, or less/more often?[/QUOTE]

It will be updated often and it depends on popularity. This will be the official location of Gamepodunk.com deals and I will update it regularly.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Is this Paypal only?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the website's legitimacy has been proven with their deal on Resonance of Fate which many CAG's got in on.

Tyler, thanks for posting this. Nothing on these ones, particularly, that I need, but I did take advantage of the sweet ROF deal. Really looking forward to seeing what GPD has coming up. Cheers!

I just got my Resonance of Fate today brand new. Thanks for the heads up on that deal Tyler, and I'll be sure to keep my eye on this thread.

I saw all the confirmations on the Resonance of Fate thread and went in on it last day, got it today....Epic win for Gamepodunk

UPDATE!!!

New Eternal Sonata & Resonance of Fate (360) $40 Shipped

New Tales of Vesperia (360) $20 Shipped

Get these deals while their hot!

hmmmm thinking about yakuza 3....does anyone know if yakuza 3 is in a black friday deal anywhere or if gamefly charges tax cause they have yakuza 3 used for 19.99 free shipping but not sure if they charge tax

The Yakuza 3 deal is tempting. I'm not sure to pull the trigger now or just wait for a better deal when Yakuza 4 hits stores. This game doesn't look like it's going OOP and becoming hard to find anytime soon.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']I respect your deals PoDunk. Just nothing for me yet[/QUOTE]

Still 5 days until Black Friday so who knows!

bread's done
Back