Fallout: New Vegas Amazon price-drop: $56.99 for PS3 and XBox. PC $46.99 at Amazon

karamsoul

CAGiversary!
We're just giving you a hard time, OP. It's not exactly the deal of the century, but there are definitely people who will appreciate this, especially since Amazon is tax free for most and offers free shipping.

With the $3 I save, I fully intend on spending it on lottery tickets, winning millions of dollars and then I will buy the OP a beer. One that costs $3.

With the reviews being only fair and complaining about it being very buggy, I can wait for a substantial price drop. I was hoping it would be at least as good as Fallout 3, oh well.

It's basically a total conversion mod for Fallout 3 and holy crap the graphics are terrible compared to something like Red Dead Redemption.

Also, $59.99 + $10 gift card was probably a better deal but I imagine this will drop somewhat fast- maybe even $39.99 in a Black Friday sale

Had high hopes for this game since fallout 3 was in my top 5. I noticed as soon as play started the pausing every few seconds as your moving.

Please tell me no one is buying the collectors editions for 150 bucks.... They are still available all over here.

I was planning on buying this on day 1 but I'm going to wait a few weeks until its less buggy. No point struggling with corrupted saves when theres other games that were actually released in an acceptable manner

I hope you're being sarcastic. It's a savings of $3, still worth a mention, so thanks to the OP but hardly a killer deal. I'm have a little interest in this game but I'm not planning on spending over $40 for it. I'll just wait until starts selling at gamestop used or something.
cool2.gif
;)

[quote name='nnickers']I've been telling myself I wouldn't buy this, but with a deal like this, how can I say no!?[/QUOTE]

not a deal. if you know amazon, $57 is standard retail for all their new games. it was $60 previously because they were offering $10 towards a future purchase.

Bugs alone are enough to drive the price down a few bucks. The reviews have been favorable, but haven't been forgiving of all the technical glitches.

bread's done
Back