25th anniversary Wii and DS Coming to North America!

[quote name='king9x']Red DS XL console only, I got excited for a bit thinking they were releasing the game collection for the DS.[/QUOTE]

They haven't announced the 25th anniversary game for NA yet, which I find odd.

Phew, I was about to get mad that I just bought a Wii a while ago because I thought this was going to turn out to be a Wii in NES style colors (like the NES GBA Advanced), but since it's just red I'm okay.

I think it might be comparable to past Black Friday colors. They were available during the holiday season, but seemed to legitimately disappear shortly thereafter.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I think I will get this, considering finding a used Wii deal is a pain in the butt.[/QUOTE]

I dunno if it's completely dead now, but CAGs were getting black wiis for like $80 off Amazon Warehouse. I hope I'm remembering that correctly.

[quote name='KillerRamen']The Red Wii is sort of on sale this weekend at K-Mart. You buy the Red Wii, you get $50 worth of K-Mart Rewards Points on your card. I'm not really sure how it works, but it's not bad.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274278
:wii: 11-7 Red Limited Edition Wii 50,000 Shop your Way Reward Points ($50 value)[/QUOTE]

What kind of a card is this? Is there a thread already about it? I don't usually shop at K-Mart.

edit: Or I could read the thread you linked I suppose. Sheesh.

I really want to get in on the K-Mart deal, but I really don't like the idea of not being able to transfer my purchases from my first Wii to the new Wii.

bread's done
Back