Photo
- - - - -

Fable II Collector's Edition $22 shipped from Sears.com! Link inside!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 insideouthouse

insideouthouse

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

can anyone tell me if the DLC with this is compatible with the free glitch version that was released on XBL?

#32 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

The LE DLC has not expired. Just tried it today.

Just tried it yesterday, myself, and can vouch for this.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#33 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:42 PM

Mine was that fucking Halo 3 Legendary, I learned from my mistake too bad most people don't.

I am happy i came late to xbox 360 and scored halo legendary from toysrus website for like $67 shipped 2-4 years ago. I wanted the helmet bad and have 3 of them now since they sold for like 15-20 shipped for the helmet alone on ebay about 1-2 years ago. I repainted one to my online charactor look so for me it would of been worth full price just cause of that. I am happy i only spent $67 for mine. The box art is so bad i can not stand it. The worst artwork i ever seen it is so dull and really reminds me of poo. :)

I wanted the CE of FB2 but i want it just for the hal sword and stuff. If there is a chance i will not get it forget it. I got the Plat version already but i wanted just the code.

#34 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

I wanted the CE of FB2 but i want it just for the hal sword and stuff. If there is a chance i will not get it forget it. I got the Plat version already but i wanted just the code.

The CE code will not work on the Plat Hits version of Fable 2.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#35 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:23 PM

The CE content works with the downloadable version of Fable 2 from what I can tell. However, I installed it using the CE disc to play but later sold the CE. When I downloaded Fable 2 for free during the glitch and played it, my saves with the CE content seemed to work just fine.

#36 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

Thanks, OP... I just ordered a copy.

I'm a sucker when it comes to Collector's Edition games.