The MEE Fable III Questpack Press Kit Giveaway of Wonder and Awe!!

MarroniGames

CAG Veteran

Hello, good CAGs.

With tomorrow’s launch of Fable III, and since you guys had such a cool response to our first CAG giveaway, we here at Marroni Electronic Entertainment (MEE) have spied a golden marketing opportunity are celebrating by giving away the Fable III Questpack Press Kit.

It comes with said questpack (i.e., bag), a brand new copy of Fable III Limited Collector’s Edition, a custom Fable III controller, the Fable: The Balverine Order novel by Peter David (he wrote some Hulk comics, if you didn’t know) and a nice, little printer-signed letter from Peter Molyneux himself–in short, this giveaway’s giving away some really cool stuff, some of which (far as we’s know) ain’t even available in stores.

How do you enter? Simple: Just journey to the land of the necronomicon, recite the words ‘klaatu, barada, nikto’, seize the evil book and return it to us. Just like us on Facebook and like the status on the giveaway on our page’s wall, follow on Twitter and RT our tweet on this here giveaway, subscribe to our cool YouTube channel and/or sign up for the MEE e-mail newsletter (click the link below to visit our site and you can find the sign-up box on the sidebar of this page; we’ve been meaning to fix this, but it should send you a confirmation e-mail, even if it takes a minute or looks like it didn’t, so, with our sincerest apologies, please check for it). (If you already follow, like, subscribe and/or are signed up for the newsletter, then you’re awesome and just like the post on our Facebook page and/or RT to enter.) You’ll get one entry in the drawing for the giveaway per like, follow, subscribe and newsletter sign-up, for a total of four possible entries per person.

Oh, and the giveaway entry deadline is this Friday, October 29th at 11:59 PM EST. We hope to select and announce the winner the following Monday, so please stay tuned and check back sometime then to see who the lucky sir or madam is, if, in fact, it’s not you; in which case, that just means more time for your regular, selfless volunteer activities, ’cause you’re such regular, selfless cheap ass people, right?

And, if you’re not already part of the elite aware: Who are we? Who are MEE? Well, we’re only the creators of iBailout!!, the world’s greatest game about the Federal Reserve (not just ’cause it’s the world’s only game about the Federal Reserve neither; trust us; please) and fun, fresh Ms. Pac-Man homage, of course. iBailout!! also just happened to be featured on CNN , the web site of the Wall Street Journal, Joystiq and Kotaku, just so’s you know. Our next game may just be making its way to Xbox Live Indie Games (and maybe a couple of other places) real soon too.

Truly hope you cheap ass folks enjoy and please spread the word if you like the cut of our Fable III Questpack Press Kit givin’ away jib.

Thank ya’s and please keep it classy, fine, fine CAGs.

http://marronigames.com/2010/10/the-mee-fable-iii-questpack-press-kit-giveaway-of-wonder-and-awe

The questpack:

The game:

The book & controller:

The letter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck guys and glad you like it.

How do I resize images in a post? It resets it to the current large-ass size every time I save it.

Thanks, guys.

you would have to go to Photobucket and resize it or use Photoshop to resize the picture and then upload it on a image uploading site like photobucket and imageshack and repost the picture. I entered with facebook, twitter, newsletter, and youtube as well. Hope I get some luck xD

[quote name='N1nj4_KO']you would have to go to Photobucket and resize it or use Photoshop to resize the picture and then upload it on a image uploading site like photobucket and imageshack and repost the picture. I entered with facebook, twitter, newsletter, and youtube as well. Hope I get some luck xD[/QUOTE]

I was hoping there'd be some way to avoid that, but thanks for the reply and thank ya's for enterin'.

Good luck.

a printer-signed letter???? HOLY CRAP! I'm in, possibly x4! (I'm a little iffy about doing things with my facebook, so it'll at least be x3)

P.S. Really amusing post, I enjoyed it and I thank you for that.

Thanks OP! I did all of the above.
Youtube: AyyFrisco
Twitter: Frisco051
and liked on Facebook. Thanks again!

[quote name='Reibear']a printer-signed letter???? HOLY CRAP! I'm in, possibly x4! (I'm a little iffy about doing things with my facebook, so it'll at least be x3)

P.S. Really amusing post, I enjoyed it and I thank you for that.[/QUOTE]

Yo, Reibear, thanks for entering. I hear you on the Facebook and all's good; flattery is almost (not really) good for a bonus entry anyways.

Good luck.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Damn. Another awesome giveaway. Entered x3! I never use Facebook for games...[/QUOTE]

Indeed and thanks for entering there, guy.

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Thank you for the contest!

Entered in every single way I could![/QUOTE]

Awesome. You're most welcome and thank you too.

[quote name='hoho-jijo']Great contest! Thanks for the opportunity.[/QUOTE]

You're certainly welcome, hoho-jijo. Good luck.

[quote name='loltonytony']Woo...I love these contest. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear, sir. Thanks for entering and please don't hesitate to share with your friends.

The more the merrier and I'm sure you'd be just as happy for one of your friends if they won instead--or you can at least pretend to be, right?

Entered cool, if i win i hope you can hold onto the prizes as i won't be back until for a week cuz im on vacation =/

[quote name='FFX2']Entered cool, if i win i hope you can hold onto the prizes as i won't be back until for a week cuz im on vacation =/[/QUOTE]

Sweet and thanks, FFX2. Unfortunately, we'll probably just use your vacation as an excuse to disqualify you, thereby freeing us up to sell the Questpack Press Kit on the black video game press kit market to the highest bidder.

Good luck, though!

[quote name='BargainGamer']I did all of them! I so desire this giveaway!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Well, damn!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, BargainGamer.

Entered and thank you so much! I haven't been able to buy a game in a long long time and I'd love to own Fable III. Heck I haven't even played it yet!

Thanks, folks, and you're right m3g4t0ky0 there's absolutely no way you're gonna win.

I kid the m3g4t0ky0. Good luck.

Oh, and there's just 9 or so hours left to enter in the giveaway with the deadline being tonight, 11:59 PM EST, shizzarp.

Get it in now or get it in never.

bread's done
Back